Night vision, advisors like Mills…
我们能保证哥伦比亚的稳定
we help secure a stable Colombia,
把它变成这个地区的灯塔
and it becomes a beacon for the region.
如果你想让美国人
Well, if you want the American people
支持给哥伦比亚送钱的政策
to get behind sending billions of dollars to Colombia…
我们这次就必须大获全胜
we need a no-fucking-around victory down here.
先生们 哥伦比亚政♥府♥再有几个月
Look, gentlemen, the Colombian government
就能废掉史上最大的贩毒集团之一
is months away from dismantling one of the biggest drug cartels in history.
而且不用费一枪一弹
And they will do it without firing a shot.
不死人也不用脏了手
No body count, no dirty hands.
国内的高♥官♥们肯定会喜欢这种方式
I can’t imagine the folks back home won’t like that.
佩尼亚特工
Agent Peña.
你怎么看
What do you think?
这是真的吗 我们能全面胜利吗
Is it true? Is a big win coming?
我和斯特科纳特工…
Agent Stechner and I…
一直以来在任何事情上都有分歧
we have a long-standing difference of opinion on just about everything.
但我们可以达成共识的是…
But he and I can both agree…
这次我们会赢得漂亮
a big win is coming.
很高兴与你想法一致 佩尼亚特工
Glad we’re on the same page, Agent Peña.
这所谓的投诚计划就是他妈募捐
So the whole surrender plan is about fucking fundraising!
哥伦比亚人拿了钱 你却在丛林里扛枪
The Colombians get a check and you get to play army men in the jungle?
我在想下一场战斗 真正重要的战斗
I’m thinking about the next battle, the one that really counts.
那说明你就甘心输掉这一仗
Which means you’re willing to lose this one!
毒品之战吗
The drug war?
得了吧 哥们 我们已经输了
Come on, man! We lost it!
你参与过的
You were there!
你有停下来想过 和你一样把这当做私人恩怨的人
Ever stop and think that anyone that takes this as personally as you do
都搞错了吗
is doing it wrong?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
回见
See ya!
他们现在在哪
Where are they now?
刚送他们上了去波哥大的飞机
I just put them on a plane to Bogotá.
-文件呢 -在我们手上
– And the files? – We’ve got them.
确定吗
Are you sure?
他们用那破搜查令糊弄了我 好吗
Look, they tricked me with that fucking warrant, all right?
我没法提醒你 因为我们当时就跟他妈的家人一样在一起
And I couldn’t warn you because we were all together like a fucking family.
这些美国人很有手段
These Americans know what they’re doing.
他们不是傻♥逼♥
They aren’t fucking idiots.
我有没有告诉过你我在智利做了次轮换
I ever tell you I did a rotation in Chile?
没有 丹 你从没告诉过我你在他妈的智利做了次轮换
No, Dan, you never told me you did a rotation in fucking Chile.
那个会计
The accountant.
-你注意到他的口音了吗 -没
– You clock his accent? – No.
口音有点不同 他说了什么” 他妈的壳 ”
A little off. You know, he said something: “Concha su madre.”
那什么意思 操♥你♥妈♥还是啥的
Okay, what’s that? “Fuck your mother” or something?
正是
Exactly.
” Cachai ”
“Cachai.”
这是智利人才会用的词
It’s a phrase that they typically only use in Chile.
如果他来自智利…
And if he’s from Chile…
就可以引渡他
He can be extradited.
巴拿马缉毒局说没有拘捕令就不能羁押
Panama DEA said no warrant, no detention.
-妈的 -还有 胡拉多没待在巴拿马
– Fuck. – Plus, Jurado didn’t stay in Panama.
他们知道他的去向吗
They know where he went?
不知道
No.
那胡拉多可能在天涯海角 操
So Jurado could be anywhere. Fuck!
还有 头儿 菲斯特和范内斯一直想联♥系♥你 找了你很多次
Also, boss, Feistl and Van Ness have been trying you. A lot.
行吧 他们再打你就接过来 我回去了
All right, well, put them through when you get them. I’m on my way back.
-还有啊 斯托达德 -头儿 怎么了
– And Stoddard? – Yeah, boss?
胡拉多在波哥大有个妻子 是个美国人
Jurado has a wife in Bogotá. She’s American.
监听一下她的电♥话♥
Put a tap on her phone.
-我没权利监听吧 -别废话
– I don’t think I can do that. – Just do it.
事实上 我们对你的提议很感兴趣 豪尔赫
Well, the truth is, we’re very interested in your proposal, Jorge.
对你的发展潜力也很感兴趣
And in your potential for growth.
你比宝拉形容得更出色 这很不容易
You’ve exceeded Paola’s description, which wasn’t easy.
当然 拖延了六个月给我们造成了困扰 这…
Of course, we were inconvenienced by the six-month delay, which…
我们可吃了一惊
took us by surprise.
我认真对待我的承诺 先生们
I take my commitments very seriously, gentlemen.
在确保我的接♥班♥人达到他们的标准前
And I couldn’t leave without ensuring my replacement met the standard
我不能离开
they’ve come to expect.
去那里等他
Go wait for him over there.
-晚上好 你好吗 -很好 谢谢
– Good evening. How are you? – Good, thank you.
我看值得再来瓶酒助兴 要吗
Well, I think that merits another bottle of wine, no?

Yes.
你瞧那王八蛋
Look at that son of a bitch.
觉得自己人模狗样呢
Thinks his shit doesn’t stink, or what?
谢谢
Thank you.
所以 安全专家和卡利市里顶级法律事务所的新星结婚了
So, a security expert married to a rising star in one of Cali’s top law firms.
你们以前合作过吗
Have you worked together before?
向你致敬
My compliments.
戴维·罗德里格斯
David Rodríguez.
你好吗
How are you?
别看他穿得人模狗样
Don’t let the elegant suit fool you.
这家伙是个孙子
This guy’s a real son of a bitch.
讲真
Seriously.
实际上 他是我们最顶尖的人才之一
In fact, he’s one of our best men.
知道吗
You see?
尽情享受吧
Enjoy it.
女士
Ma’am.
你… 你怎么认识他的 他是你朋友吗
You… Where do you know him from? Is he a friend of yours?
卡利是个很小的城市
You know Cali is a very small city.
从事安全领域的人更少
Even more so when one is in the security business.
得和各种人打交道才行
One must deal with all sorts of people.
这就是我要送的文件吗
Is that the paperwork I’m supposed to deliver?
这些文件非常敏感
These documents are very sensitive.
而且我很不习惯其他人替我传送物品
And I don’t feel comfortable transferring possession to anyone else.
好吧 那走吧
All right. Let’s go, then.
开门 科尔多瓦
Open the door, Córdova.
滚一边去 帕洛马力
Go fuck yourself, Pallomari.
坐前面
In the front seat.
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病 开门 操
What the fuck’s wrong with you? Open the door. Fuck your mother.
坐前面 我又不是你的手下
In the front. I’m not your fucking employee.
这人到哪人缘都”好”啊
Making friends everywhere he goes.
可不是
No shit.
你看这些街区
Look at this fucking neighborhood.
这家伙干的活比国税申报归档还多
This guy’s doing more than filing W-9s.
该死的
Es el cabrón.
混♥蛋♥
The fucking man.
我还没能达成协议
I haven’t been able to reach an agreement.
他非常固执
He’s very stubborn.
-听我的 帕乔 -我们得敲定这桩买♥♥卖♥♥
– Listen to me, Pacho. – We have to seal the deal.
这非常重要
It’s very important.
阿马多明天要去华雷斯 我跟着他去 敲定这件事
Amado has to go to Juárez tomorrow. I’ll go with him and close the deal.
好 随时向我汇报
All right. Keep me informed.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 吉尔伯托
Good night, Gilberto.
卡里略先生的贺礼
Compliments of Mr. Carrillo.
♪ 饰演一角 ♪
♪ Play a part ♪
♪ 在更好的剧本中 ♪
♪ In a greater scheme ♪
♪ 试着活在梦中 ♪
♪ Try to live the dream ♪
♪ 在更宽广的舞台上 ♪
♪ On a wider scene ♪
♪ 大家一起来 ♪
♪ Let’s come together ♪
♪ 就现在 ♪
♪ Right now ♪
♪ 恬静而和谐 ♪
♪ In sweet harmony ♪
♪ 我们携手并肩 ♪
♪ Let’s come together ♪
♪ 就现在 ♪
♪ Right now ♪
♪ 恬静而和谐 ♪
♪ In sweet harmony ♪
♪ 携手并肩 ♪
♪ Let’s come together ♪
已经很久没人找我约会了
It’s been a long time since anyone asked me on a date.
请进
Come in, please.
请坐
Take a seat.
先生… 我很感激您慷慨地提供公♥寓♥
Sir… your offer of this apartment is very generous.
但是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!