– These as well, no? – Yes, sir.
-好了 93年的啊 -这些是最近的
– All right. ’93. Yeah? – Those are the most recent.
带上那个
Grab that.
看起来你欠我20块
Looks like you owe me that 20.
好吧
Yeah.
你对了
You were right.
这个地区是埃斯科瓦尔死后 毒品走私最猖獗的地方
This area saw the biggest spike in trafficking after Escobar was killed.
我们不能在这里浇上农药 一劳永逸吗
Can’t we just spray chemicals on this place and be done with it?
不幸的是 这片地区的农业情况不允许我们这么做
Unfortunately, agricultural concerns in the region won’t allow it.
对 奇基塔香蕉公♥司♥就在这里
That’s right. Chiquita Bananas is down here.
我认识那群人 他们做了不少贡献
I know those guys. Big contributors.
好 我们到了
Okay. Here we are.
我的老天爷
Jesus H. Christ.
不是场小仗啊
Must’ve been one hell of a firefight?
毫无疑问 先生
No doubt, sir.
-先生们 这是米尔斯队长 -队长
– Gentlemen, this is Captain Mills. – Captain.
-我们在这里任务的顾问 -你好吗 先生
– Our advisor on this mission down here. – How you doing, sir?
他和一支突袭这里的哥伦比亚突击队保持了联♥系♥
He liaised with a team of Colombian commandos on this raid here.
这些人是哥伦比亚革命军还是毒贩
These guys FARC or traffickers?
都是
Both.
可能一开始是给毒贩做安保工作或者护送他们
Probably started out doing security for the traffickers, or extorting them.
哥伦比亚革命军想推♥翻♥政♥府♥
FARC wants to overthrow the government.
毒品交易给他们的行动提供了资金
Cocaine finances their struggles.
这是最好的武器
Top of the line.
这里有过军备竞赛
There’s an arms race going on down here.
这些东西…
And this shit…
是飞机燃料
is jet fuel.
你们准备好吃午饭了吗
You guys ready for lunch?
午饭吗 当然
Lunch? Yeah. Sure. Why not?
快 快 快
Go. Go. Go.
这个24小时不间断的派对…
This 24-hour party thing…
过几天就让人厌烦了
is tiring after a couple of days.
你能想象如果这是你的生活吗
Can you imagine if it was your life?
你在想什么
What’s on your mind?
爸爸 他对我说的最后一句话
Dad, and the last thing he said to me.
是什么 “你♥他♥妈♥滚出去”吗
What? “Get the fuck out”?

No.
他说… 这个世界上…
He said… that in this world…
没有能容纳我的地方
there was no place for a man like me.
所以我就自己开辟
I made a place for myself.
我证明他说错了
I proved him wrong.
现在 我得全部放弃
And now, I have to give it all up.
如果我都放弃了 那我还算什么
What kind of man would I be if I gave it all up?
我也不知道 兄弟
I don’t know, brother.
但我知道 你有几十亿美元…
But what I do know is that you have a couple billion dollars…
还有剩下大半辈子去思考
and the rest of your life to figure it out.
他们要给我什么
What are they giving me?
什么叫”他们要给我什么”
What do you mean, “What are they giving you?”
他们干掉了我儿子 不是吗
They took my son, didn’t they?
总得给我点什么补偿
They have to give us something.
他们说了补偿你什么东西吗
Have they offered you something?
一间公♥寓♥
An apartment.
接受吧
Accept it.
以后我把它卖♥♥了换钱
Afterwards, I’ll sell it for cash.
我们先拿走他们的钱 以后 我们再报仇
We’ll take their money now. Later, we’ll take vengeance.
-就这么办吧 然后回来 -你能把佩德罗叫醒吗
– Do it, then get back up here. – Can you wake Pedro up?
-我想跟他说话 -别担心佩德罗 他睡得正香
– I want to speak with him. – Don’t worry about Pedro. He’s sleeping.
我听说他们差点就抓到我们把柄了
I heard we cut it close today.
我以为他们没有搜查令
I thought they didn’t have a warrant.
警局的内线是这么告诉我的
That’s what I was told by our friend on the force.
再晚几秒 我们就真的有大♥麻♥烦了
A few more seconds and we’d have had real trouble.
这些新来的缉毒局的条子比看上去聪明
Those new DEA guys are sharper than they look.
还好我们有你
Well, luckily, we have you.
他们查到什么了吗
Did they get anything?
一些档案
Some files.
那就是什么都没有 很好
So nothing. Good.
我今天解决剩下的
I’ll take care of the rest today.
你今晚和宝拉有约 玩开心点 去吧
That thing you’ve got tonight with Paola, enjoy yourself. Go on.
有名字 地址 这些档案是合法的
We got names, addresses. These files are legit.
你们进度如何
How are you guys?
队长
Captain.
我们会分类整理保存好今天查到的东西
We’ll catalog and seal the ones from today.
如果你能帮我们解决运输问题…
If you could help us with transport…
好了… 你们肯定理解错了
Okay… there must be a misunderstanding.
档案都存在这里
The files stay here.
我们得好好过一遍
We need to sort through these.
你也看见了 我们知道怎么处理证据 菲斯特
As you can see, we know how to process evidence, Feistl.
-之前不是这么说的 这是我们的情报 -这是哥伦比亚国家警♥察♥的行动
– That wasn’t the deal. This was our intel. – It was a CNP operation.
我们让你们加入 支援
We let you join, support.
-你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗 -没有
– Are you fucking kidding me? – No, I’m not.
我是认真的
I’m not.
但我们找到任何线索 肯定会和你们共享
But anything we find we’ll be sure to share with you.
上面说 你们今晚就要回波哥大
I was instructed you should be back in Bogotá tonight.
你们乘最晚一班飞机走
You’re going out on the last flight.
他耍我们
He burned us.
那是谁 克里斯
Who’s that, Chris?
卡利最后一个干净的警♥察♥吗
The last honest cop in Cali?
不 伙计 他也骗了我 我给头打电♥话♥
No, man. He clowned me, too. I’m calling the boss.

Fuck!
电♥话♥在7米深的这里不管用
Those things ain’t going 25 feet down here.
谢了 你是国防部的吗
Thanks. You DOD?
他们是这么说的 但我自己还是认为自己是海军陆战队的
So they say. But I still ID as a Marine.
我是来做军事协助的
I’m part of the military assistance package.
-那归中情局管吗 -操 当然不是
– CIA? – Shit. Fuck, no.
能给支烟吗
Can I get a smoke?
谢了
Thanks.
你哪儿来的
Where you from?
上一个地方吗 彭德尔顿军营
The last place? Pendleton.
我在那里教沙特士兵开合跳
I was out there teaching Saudi soldiers how to do jumping jacks.
那可比听上去难多了
That shit’s a lot harder than it sounds.
-这里的情况真有那么糟吗 -是的
– So is it really that bad down here? – Yeah. It is.
这里有非法军事组织 哥伦比亚革命军 毒贩 还有我们
You got paramilitary, FARC, traffickers, us.
真是乱成一锅粥
Some pretty hairy bullshit down here.
对 但真♥相♥却很明朗
Right, but not hairy enough for the truth to make its case.
尸体上的弹孔是7.62毫米的
Magazines on those bodies are 7.62 millimeter.
他们手里有AK-47 对吧
They go in an AK-47, right?
那些枪 那些好枪 他们装的是5.56毫米的子弹
Those guns, the fancy ones, they chamber in a 5.56.
这里是人装出来的
This whole thing is staged.
那些是普通的游击队员 农民 不是毒贩
Those are run-of-the-mill guerrillas. Peasants, not traffickers.
你很懂枪♥械♥
You know your guns.
我要下去了
I’m gonna head on down.
这是老花样了 斯特科纳
Not very original, Stechner.
对中情局来说也是
Even for the CIA.
有的时候 你能让真♥相♥更加… 一目了然
Yeah, well, sometimes you need to make the truth a little more… plain.
那这样的真♥相♥怎么样
Well, how’s this for truth?
他们回去告诉所有人毒品之战就是作戏
They go home and tell everyone the war on drugs is a fucking stage show.
所有投入的钱都打了水漂
And all the money they put in is pissed away.
连英雄都说这里一团糟
Even the hero said it’s fucked up.
这对你的计划有用吗
What’s that do to your plan?
你们掂量一下
I’m gonna level with you.
给一个濒临于毒贩控制的国家
Sending a five-billion-dollar aid package
送去五十亿的支援
to a country that’s on the verge of becoming a narco-democracy,
参议院不会高兴的
that’s a bad look in the Senate.
冒昧说一句 参议员 你看到的是下一个卡斯特罗的温床
All due respect, Senator, you’re looking at a petri dish for the next Castro,
这个是靠毒贩的钱养起来的
and this one’s fed by narco dollars.
不光在这里 委内瑞拉 洪都拉斯
And not just here. Venezuela, Honduras.
有钱的独♥裁♥者和反美人士
Rich dictators with anti-American hard-ons.
我们对这里视而不见 这里很快就会变成地狱
We turn our back on this place, it all goes to hell.
哥伦比亚的战略位置对我们在中美和南美都大有好处
Colombia is perfectly situated to help us in both Central and South America.
这里很合适美国的军事存在 黑鹰直升机 轻武器
The right American footprint here, Black Hawks, small arms.
夜视仪 像米尔斯一样的顾问…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!