They sent him to train. I was like… seven years old.
怎么了 那也算美国啊
What? It’s America.
倒也是
That’s for sure.
我是在酒店会见罗德里格斯兄弟吗
So am I meeting the brothers at the hotel?

Yes.
他们是毒枭中的毒枭
Serious stones on these guys.
玩退休 好像他们是雷曼兄弟公♥司♥一样
Retiring, like they run Lehman Brothers.
不过 对你也算好事
It’s a good break for you, though.
他们投诚后你也能被豁免
You’ll get immunity when the surrender goes through.
我不卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
I don’t sell cocaine.
也没杀过人
I don’t shoot anyone.
你是卡利集团的一员
You’re a member of the Cali cartel.
你没听过同谋罪吗 朋友
You ever hear of conspiracy, amigo?
放轻松 有我呢 咱俩是他们的福将 豪尔赫
Relax. I got this. Look, they’re lucky to have us both, Jorge.
自♥由♥无价
You can’t put a price on freedom.
老天爷知道我尽力了
Though Lord knows I try.
我觉得你们更喜欢美元
I assume you would prefer U.S. currency?
当然
Of course.
先不说币种
Currency aside,
我们不习惯预付费
we aren’t in the habit of paying for things in advance.
你们怎么能保证会兑现承诺呢
What guarantee do we have that you will provide what you promise?
请原谅我弟弟
Forgive my brother.
我们非常感谢你们提供的帮助
We are grateful for the support you and your people have offered.
今天下午 我们的同事 帕洛马力先生
This afternoon, our associate, Mr. Pallomari,
会把捐款准备好 并安排运送
will prepare the contribution and arrange delivery.
很好
Very well.
这笔捐款要分给7个人
The contribution should be divided among seven men.
这是人员名单
Their names are on the list.
好 就这么办吧
All right, very well. Going forward,
我认为帕洛马力先生最好和我的同事吉拉尔多先生一起工作
I think it’s best if Mr. Pallomari deals with my colleague, Mr. Giraldo.
如你所愿
As you wish.
生活愉快 先生们
Have a great day, gentlemen.
我们的投诚方案被接受了 该给他们付钱了
Well, our surrender has been bought. Now it must be paid for.
他们还好意思说我们是罪犯
And they say we’re the criminals.
一群婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Sons of bitches.
弟弟 现在付点小钱 可保下半生平安
Small price to pay, brother, for the rest of your life.
先生们 我一回到办公室就会亲自准备付款事宜
Gentlemen, I will prepare these payments myself, as soon as I’m back in the office.
我保证一切都会井然有序
And I’ll make sure that all of this is in order.
下一位是律师 史塔克曼先生
Mr. Starkman is next, the lawyer.
你要是想去迈阿密 需要个律师的话…
If you ever make it to Miami and you need a lawyer…
联♥系♥我
hit me up.
我没这个打算 不过还是谢谢你 史塔克曼先生
I wasn’t planning on it, but thank you, Mr. Starkman.
没人做过这种打算
Yeah, nobody ever plans on it.
史塔克曼先生
Mr. Starkman.
欢迎来卡利
Welcome to Cali.
罗德里格斯兄弟非常高兴见到你
The Rodríguez brothers are pleased to welcome you.
别介意啊 再说一次你是做什么的
No offense, but remind me again what you do?
我是罗德里格斯兄弟的总会计师
I’m the chief accountant to the Rodríguez brothers.
颜值高的那人哪去了 帕乔
What happened to the other guy? The good-looking one? Pacho?
赫雷拉先生
Mr. Herrera?
我猜全城的妞儿都会把他的电♥话♥设为快速拨号♥
Yeah, I bet he’s the guy who’s got all the pussy in town on speed dial.
是 这边请 先生
Yeah. Please, sir.
-菲斯特 -怎么样了
– Feistl. – How’s it going?
进展缓慢 不过 卡尔德隆看起来是个好警♥察♥
Well, slow so far, but Calderón seems like good police.
很好
Yeah. Good.
和那记者联♥系♥上了吗
That journalist come through?
我在盯帮他们洗钱的人
I’m on the money man right now.
看他会把我带去哪儿 -谢谢
– See where he takes me. – Gracias.
警醒点 菲斯特
Eyes open, Feistl.
详查地址簿里的每一处 -我会的
– Everything by the book. – Will do.
-保持联♥系♥ -宝贝 等等
– Keep me posted. – Baby, wait.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
过来
Come here.
阿雷利亚诺·费利克斯兄弟还把时间浪费在海♥洛♥因♥上
The Arellano Felix brothers are still wasting time with heroin.
喂 你不打算打个招呼吗
What? You’re not going to say hello?
-你好 -你是不开心还是怎么了
– Hello. – Are you in a bad mood or what?
阿马多… 这才是生活啊
Amado… this is the life.
这得感谢你们
You guys helped me.
不到50天我就运完了最后100吨♥货
I moved the last 100 tons in less than 50 days.
不得不承认我们合作很完美
You tell me if we’re a great team or not.
所以我才找你来这里
That’s why we’re here.
你还能运更多的货吗
Can you handle a bigger package?
哥们 我可是天空之主 你觉得呢
I’m the Lord of the Skies, brother. What do you think?
阿马多·卡里略·富恩特斯
Amado Carrillo Fuentes.
华雷斯贩毒集团的老大
Leader of the Juárez cartel.
墨西哥最有野心的毒贩之一
He was one of the most enterprising traffickers in Mexico
第一个和哥伦比亚人合作 打开南方市场的人
and one of the first to get into business with his Colombian friends to the south.
埃斯科瓦尔认为墨西哥的毒贩是个威胁
While Escobar saw the Mexican traffickers as a threat,
卡利集团却将他们当成合作伙伴
Cali saw them as a partner.
他们共享了美国几乎毫无防备的边境资源
A partner that shared over 1,900 miles of virtually undefended border
足足有1900英里
the United States.
加勒比走廊关闭的时候 北美自♥由♥贸易协定出♥台♥了
And right about the time the Caribbean corridor closed
美墨两国的边境开放 以鼓励贸易发展
along came NAFTA, when the U.S.-Mexico border was open for business.
阿马多借此良机
And Amado took full advantage,
同意将卡利集团的可♥卡♥因♥空运进美国
agreeing to ferry Cali cocaine into the States.
他们把这个合作称为”墨西哥蹦床”
They called it “the Mexican trampoline,”
把可♥卡♥因♥弹射到美国 然后现金源源不断的从美国弹回来
bouncing cocaine into America, and bouncing cash right back.
你给我多少我就能运多少
I can move however much you give me.
所以是多少呢
How much?
还有 我们能合作多久呢 帕乔
And for how much longer, Pacho?
我知道你们在和政♥府♥谈判
Because I know about your deal.
我知道你们之后打算放弃可♥卡♥因♥生意
I know you want to turn yourselves in.
阿马多 我们确实和政♥府♥有这样的协议
There is a deal on the table, Amado.
但我们还有半年的时间能继续这笔生意 这也是事实
But we have six months to turn ourselves in. That’s the truth.
在那之前 我们都很荣幸和你保持许诺过的合作
Until then, we will honor our commitment to you.
在那之后呢
Right, and after?
之后怎么办
What happens after that?
我们会调整生意
The business will adjust.
这个我明白 生意总在调整 永无尽头
This I know. It will always adjust. This will never end.
到时候会出现更多的合伙人和更多的毒品 但是你呢
There will be other partners and more drugs. But what about you?
你打算怎么办
What will happen to you?
你可别和我说准备退休了 你现在做的又不是什么正经买♥♥卖♥♥
You can’t tell me you’re going to retire, as if this was any normal business.
你知道这行的规律的
You know this is a way of life.
除非你挂了 才会真的退休
It retires you when it’s done with you.
难道你甘愿以后像个老头子一样打打高尔夫过日子吗
Or are you going to start playing golf like an old man?
我们希望最后这一票 你还可以遵循之前的条款
We need to count on you maintaining the same terms on this last shipment.
成交
Done.
就当是我送给卡利的绅士们的礼物吧
It’ll be my gift to the Gentlemen of Cali.
成吗 不过… 你得和我一起去华雷斯
All right? But… you have to come with me to Juárez.
-我想给你看些东西 -什么东西
– I want to show you something. – What is it?
美好的未来 帕乔
The future, Pacho.
给你♥他♥妈♥的看下未来 就这样
The fucking future, that’s all.
-护照还给您 -谢谢
– Here’s your passport. – Thank you.
好了 你从15号♥登机门进去就行
All right, and you board through Gate 15.
好的
Okay.
-一路顺风 -谢谢
– Have a great trip. – Thank you.
也祝你生活愉快
Have a great day.
下一个
Next.
我要去巴拿马
I’m going to Panama.
你帮我和缉毒局打声招呼
I need you to radio ahead to the DEA office.
恐怕不行 飞机现在不能起飞 有新命令
I’m afraid not. This plane can’t take off. New orders.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
很抱歉 先生 但是我也不想自找麻烦
I’m sorry, sir. I’m not looking for that kind of trouble.

Shit.
搞什么鬼呢
What the fuck is going on?
命令就是命令 你也听到大使之前怎么说的了
Orders are orders. You heard the ambassador.
我们参议院的朋友想和一个真正的英雄聊一聊
Our friends from the Senate here want the down-low from a real-life hero.
是你没错了
Guess that’s you.
你还有更好的去处吗
You got somewhere better to be?
这双鞋可不够体面
You wore the wrong shoes.
妈的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!