And then they were banned from doing business with U.S. companies
美国的公♥司♥也被禁止和他们做生意
and U.S. companies were banned from doing business with them.
他们就被两头堵
You get fucked both ways.
你知道这名单最棒的地方在哪里吗
And you want to know what the best part is?
我们甚至都不用提供证据
We don’t even have to prove it.
我们只要… 把它放进名单里就行
We just… put you on the list.
剩下的海外资产控制办公室就会处理
And the OFAC takes care of the rest.
我能帮你什么 佩尼亚特工
How can I help you, Agent Peña?
有了克♥林♥顿♥名单做后盾
Armed with the threat of the Clinton list,
我们基本上可以获得所有想要的信息
we could get pretty much any information we wanted,
我们就是这样知道了卡利贩毒集团头号♥洗钱人的名字:
and that’s how we were able to give Cali’s number one money launderer a name:
富兰克林·胡拉多
Franklin Jurado.
由于哥伦比亚公民
Because it was illegal for Colombian citizens
拥有美国货币是违法的
to have U.S. currency in their possession,
一个洗钱人就不仅仅是
a money launderer became more than just a connection
帮他们洗钱的金融机构的联♥系♥人
to the financial institutions that washed their cash.
总而言之 他就是他们的资产
For all intents and purposes, he is their money.
胡拉多是毒贩和高级融♥资♥机构之间的完美桥梁
Jurado was the perfect bridge between the narcos and the world of high finance.
他会说五种语言 拥有多国护照
He spoke five languages and traveled on multiple passports.
他娶了一个在美国商学院读书时遇到的美国姑娘
He married an American girl he met while at business school in the States,
带她南下 让她也参与到洗钱中来
took her down south, and got her in on his action.
对于任何一家加勒比银行来说 美国护照就是最有价值的
That American passport was solid gold in any Caribbean bank.
胡拉多做的顺风顺水 但现在 我们知道了他的名字
Jurado was smooth. But now, we knew his name.
这些是现金转账
These are cash transfers.
这些账户都受一个叫做富兰克林·胡拉多的人控制
The accounts are controlled by a man named Franklin Jurado.
-你认识他吗 -听说过
– You know him? – Of him.
他是泛美洲银行的董事
He served as director at Interamericas.
罗德里格斯兄弟的银行
The Rodríguez brothers’ bank.
他们后来让他做了更重要的工作
They later gave him a more important job.
你有胡拉多的地址吗
Do you have an address for Jurado?
我可以帮你拿到
I can get it for you.
上次咱俩见面之后发生了什么
So what happened since the last time I saw you?
你要去挑战这些人吗 还是什么
Are you going to take these men on, or what?
-我要去工作了 -你的上司呢
– I’m going to do my job. – And your bosses?
他们知道你在干嘛吗
Do they know what you’re doing?
无可奉告
No comment.
♪ 和我跳舞 ♪
♪ Dance with me ♪
♪ 在我幻想的世界里 ♪
♪ In my world of fantasy ♪
♪ 不如和我跳舞 ♪
♪ Won’t you dance with me ♪
♪ 一起仪式感的生育 ♪
♪ Ritual fertility ♪
我在想…
I was thinking…
也许我可以跟你去
maybe I could come with you.
这可能是我们最后的旅行机会了 就像过去那样
Come on, this could be our last chance to travel like we used to.
-还记得米兰的住处吗 -屋顶漏水
– Remember that place in Milan? – With the leaking roof?
在你生日那天 还有难吃的意大利肉汁烩饭
On your birthday. And that terrible risotto.
那个阳台
That balcony.
罗德里格斯兄弟催得紧 宝贝 他们要开更多账户
The brothers are pushing now, baby. They are opening more accounts.
-这很危险 -我不在乎
– It’s dangerous. – I don’t care.
你吸了多少可♥卡♥因♥
How high are you right now?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
把你护照给我
Give me your passport.
我不能再呆在公♥寓♥里了 富兰克林
I can’t stay in this apartment anymore, Franklin.
我不能再独自看带字幕的外国电影
I can’t watch another movie with subtitles by myself.
我不想再听贩毒集团里的太太们谈论她们的丈夫
I don’t want to listen to the cartel wives talk about their husbands…
-你是哈佛大学英语系毕业的 -求你别再说我可以教书了
– With an English degree from Harvard… – Please don’t tell me I can teach.
那你想让我说什么
Then what did you want me to say?
操
Fuck.
咱们下次再说
We’ll do this another time.
餐厅在这边
The dining room is over here.
你的房♥间在这边
You have a room over here.
还有一间在那边
You have another one over here.
这是你的起居室
And here, you have the living room.
调光开关在这里
The dimmer is over here.
你可以调节光线
And you can adjust the light.
所以… 你觉得如何
Well… you get the idea.
-不 我不明白 -不明白什么
– No. I don’t understand. – What don’t you understand?
这对你很平常吗
Does this seem normal to you?
你对罗德里格斯先生说
You indicated to Mr. Rodríguez
你不确定是否要回北谷
you were uncertain about returning to the North Valley.
所以他给我买♥♥了个高级寓所 还带调光开关
And that’s why he bought me a palace. With dimmers.
请代我向米格尔先生表示感谢
Please tell Don Miguel thank you,
可我还要再考虑一下他的慷慨相助
but I need to think about his generous offer.
我们今晚出去吃
We have that dinner tonight.
和你的朋友们吗
With your friends?
和投资人
With the investors.
他们可不想再等6个月
They’re not going to like the six-month delay.
我们最好不要提起罗德里格斯兄弟的名字
And I think it’s best if we don’t mention the Rodríguez brothers by name.
我知道你为我的工作感到羞耻
I know you’re embarrassed by what I do.
我知道你这么做是为了家人
I know you did it for your family.
可要是今晚投资人听得顺耳
But if these people like everything they hear tonight,
6个月后你就能拥有自己的保安公♥司♥
you’ll have your own security firm the second these six months are up.
-走吧 -好
– Ready! – Good!
唱诗班啊
A choir!
和爸爸再见 我们走了
All right, say bye to Dad. We’re leaving.
-拜拜 -拜拜
– Bye. – Bye.
咱们走吧 要不然晚了
All right. Let’s go, or we’ll be late.
你今晚能准时到吗
Will you make it on time?
你要是穿那条花裙子的话 就可以
If you’re wearing the dress with the flowers, yes.
走啦 姑娘们
Let’s go, girls.
今天会很忙 小伙子们
Today is a busy day for us, boys.
老板们要在民族酒店内开一天的会
Bosses have meetings all day at the National Hotel.
我们要你们把行程单内的每处场所都提前扫描一遍
I need you to pre-sweep each and every location on this schedule.
别乱停车 堵了逃生通道
And I don’t want a bunch of cars parked like bullshit, blocking escape routes.
-他在看你 蒙特兹 -我说的就是你 傻瓜
– He’s looking at you, Montez. – Of course I’m talking to you, you idiot.
米格尔小组用6频道 吉尔伯托小组用8频道
Don Miguel’s team on channel six. Don Gilberto’s, channel eight.
豪尔赫说缉毒局在查卡利
Jorge says that the DEA is visiting Cali.
从波哥大来了两个探员 新面孔 他们和国家警♥察♥一起工作
Two agents from Bogotá. They’re new. They’re working with the National Police.
可他们没有搜查证 只能当游客
But they don’t have warrants. They’re tourists.
他们连擦屁♥股♥都得事先批准
They need permission to wipe their own asses.
不管怎样 只要他们在卡利一天 我们就盯紧他们
Regardless, while they’re in Cali, we’ll be watching them.
-这是你的职责 恩里克兄弟 -是 先生
– That’s your job, Enrique, my brother. – Yes, sir.
部署完毕 先生们
That’s all, gentlemen.
保持联♥系♥ 注意安全 开工
Communicate. Stay safe. Get to work.
我今天得早回去 宝拉那有事
I have to duck out early. It’s a work thing for Paola.
没问题
Of course.
你想练英文吗
Do you want to practice your English?
史塔克曼 那个美国律师今天到
Starkman, the American lawyer, arrives today.
你能去接机吗
Can you pick him up from the airport?
你不担心那俩”游客” 吗
Aren’t you worried about the tourists?
替补永远没有主力强
The second team’s never as good as the first.
查了下地址簿 那公♥司♥三个月前就搬了
Got a look at the directory. That company moved out three months ago.
要是它确实曾在这儿的话
If they were ever there at all.
这个区域很安静
Quiet part of the city here.
是贩毒集团导致卡利这么封闭的吗
Cartel keep Cali buttoned down?
没人交谈
Nobody talks.
跨国集团都曾在卡利设过办事处
All the multinationals used to have offices here in Cali.
“曾经”
“Used to”?
因为毒品交易他们都撤离了
Pulled out because of the city’s ties to the narcotics trade.
罗德里格斯兄弟成了这儿唯一的玩家
The Rodríguez brothers are the only game in town now.
他妈的毒贩还装成股票经纪人
Fucking drug dealers pretending to be stockbrokers.
这帮狗♥娘♥养♥的毁了这座城市
Motherfuckers ruined this city.
下一站去哪儿
Where are we headed next?
请
Please.
这边 史塔克曼先生
This way, Mr. Starkman.
他妈不抽烟你怎么能熬过国际旅程
How the hell are you supposed to fly international if you can’t smoke?
这样你就能经常戒烟了
I guess you can always quit.
还得让美联航教我怎么生活吗
And let United Airlines tell me how to live?
再跟我说一次… 是堪萨斯城吗
Remind me again… Kansas City?
-是利文沃斯 -去那鬼地方干嘛
– Leavenworth. – What the fuck for?
我父亲参过军 那有个军事基地
My father was in the army. There’s a base there.
他们派他去训练 那时我大概… 7岁