Yes.
而且我觉得你不怕让我知道
And I don’t think you are afraid to tell me.
如果我不肯说呢
And if I don’t tell you?
那我就信错了人
Then I was wrong.
而你是个懦夫
And you are a coward.
你丈夫死了 我一个合伙人杀了他
Your husband is dead. He was killed by an associate of mine.
是报私仇杀的
For a personal injury he caused.
这个市场是我们的心血
This market, we made it ourselves.
属于我们
It’s ours.
我们无法拱手相让
We can’t just give it up to you.
你还没听我的提议
You haven’t heard my proposal yet.
你有什么提议
Say what you got to say.
你们当下应该立即搬出这个地方
The first thing you’re going to do is vacate this place immediately,
再也别回来
and never come back.
是吗
Yeah?
然后呢
And the second? What?
然后…
Second…
没有然后 就只有这件事
There is no second. Just the first thing.
-你开玩笑呢 -先生们
– So you think this is a joke? -Gentlemen.
长大有时意味着接受自己不肯相信的现实
Part of being an adult is accepting things that you wish weren’t true.
最近 我无奈接受了一些自己不喜欢的恶心事
Recently, I have had to accept some things that I don’t like.
我建议你们也接受
I advise you to do the same.
挺好 你有十秒钟留着命滚出去
Look, you and your fucking hair have ten seconds to get out of here.
-十 -九
– Ten. -Nine.
-九 -八
– Nine. -Eight.
你觉得挺有意思是吧 傻♥逼♥
You think this is funny, motherfucker?

Seven.
-七 -六
– Seven. -Six.
-六 -五
– Six. -Five.
-四 -四
– Four. -Four.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
-干掉他 -收到
– Check on him. -Got it.
“接着乌鸦尽可能越飞越高
“So then the crow flew up as high as he could,
狗消失在视野尽头
losing sight of the dogs,
它回到了鸟群中
and returned to the flock.
乌鸦去找他的朋友猫
The crow went to find his friend the cat,
它曾救猫于水火
whom he had saved from danger,
最终乌鸦和猫幸福地生活在了一起 ”
and lived with him in peace and happiness.”
就讲到这 该睡觉了
And that’s where we’ll leave off because it’s time for bed.
你也是
You too.
很好
Very good.
-姑娘们睡了吗 -睡了
– Did the girls go to sleep? -Yes.
书怎么样
How’s the book?
我觉得他们比我更明白其中道理
I think they understand it better than I do.
市区安全检查员
The municipal safety inspector
今天结束了云博惨剧的调查
closed his investigation into the tragedy in Yumbo today.
数百人在事故中受伤
Hundreds were injured in a leak,
有些人还没脱离危险
some are still in critical condition.
四名受害者不幸去世 其中包括三名儿童
Four died, including three children.
两名七岁的男孩 一名六岁的女孩
The deceased were two seven-year-old boys and a six-year-old girl.
-真是惨绝人寰 -其中一名男孩
– Can you believe this horrible news? – One of the boys was about to celebrate
即将在圣玛利亚教堂参加他的第一次圣餐仪式
his first Communion at the Santa María church.
-现在 葬礼替代了庆祝… -操 真♥他♥妈♥窝心
– Now, instead of celebration… – Fuck. This is terrible.
-他们的葬礼会哭声一片的 -太可怕了
– There will be tears at their funerals. – It’s terrible.
我找不到我的望远镜了
I can’t find my binoculars.
-爸爸 走吧 比赛马上开始了 -先生
– Dad, let’s go, we’re gonna miss the game. -Sir.
弗拉科 你比我老婆还贴心 兄弟
Flaco. You’re my fourth wife, buddy.
我爱你 哥们
I love you, man.
先生 他们想在今晚的比赛上
Sir, they want to make an announcement at tonight’s game,
为云博遇难者发声
in honor of the victims of the Yumbo tragedy.
好主意
Good idea.
告诉他们售票所得的一半收入将捐赠给云博受害者
And tell them to say we’ll donate half the ticket sales to the victims.
-明白 -现在 我们去观战吧
– You got it. -Now, let’s see if we win.
我们能不能准时到场还不定呢
If we get to the game on time.
女士们先生们 简单来说
Ladies and gentlemen, I’ll keep this brief.
经过彻查
After a thorough investigation,
我们得出结论…
we’ve reached the conclusion…
云博的化学爆♥炸♥事件
that the Yumbo chemical exposure
是由于该地区天然气管线上的阀门失灵引起的
was caused by a faulty valve in a natural gas line in the area.
有鉴于此 从现在开始
And because of that, from now on,
燃气公♥司♥将承担所有费用
the gas company will be responsible for the expenses.
现在…
Now…
你有个搭档 对吧
You got a partner, right?
算是吧
Yeah, kind of.
很好 你们去卡利
Good. You’re going to Cali.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!