The Cali cartel came to New York for the cocaine market.
这是世界最大的市场
It’s the largest in the world.
但是他们因为乙♥醚♥而耽误了
But they stayed for the ether.
没有乙♥醚♥ 运不了可♥卡♥因♥
You can’t make coke without ether.
由于出口限制 乙♥醚♥在哥伦比亚非常稀缺
And while export restrictions had made it hard to come by in Colombia,
在美国却很多 随处可见
it flowed freely in the States.
不过 也许多到毒品教父们不太乐意了
But maybe not as freely as the godfathers would’ve liked.
你们上个订单有问题吗
Was there a problem with your last order?
没问题
No. No problems.
下个订单我要再加300桶
I need to add another 300 barrels to my next order.
300桶 克雷斯波先生 那几乎翻倍了
300 barrels? Mr. Crespo, that’s nearly double.
我做不到
I can’t do it.
怎么呢
How come?
有个新买♥♥家 订单量不断增加
There’s a new buyer. Their orders are getting bigger and bigger.
我们存货非常紧缺
We’re already stretched very thin.
我是你这些年来最重要的客户
I’ve been your most important client for years.
我知道 可你说过要退出这门生意
I understand, but you told me you were leaving the business.
-可这个组织… -不会退出
– However, this other organization… -Isn’t.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
那些人是谁
So who are they?
一群孩子
They’re kids.
多美尼加人
Dominicans.
在皇后区经营美容院
Running out of some beauty parlor in Queens.
知道了
I see.
也许他们最终会路死街头或关进监狱
They’ll probably end up dead or locked up.
这是年轻人的世界了
You know, it’s a young man’s world.
我们得给下一代让路
We all have to make way for the next generation.
这家皇后区的美容院 给我地址
This beauty parlor in Queens, give me the address.
可…
But…
能给我根烟吗
Can I get one of those?
戒4个月了
Quit four months ago.
挺能坚持啊
Looks like it’s going well.
卡罗琳娜·阿尔瓦雷斯 时代报社的
Carolina Alvarez. El Tiempo.
所以…
So…
新任缉毒局专员和巴勃罗受害者组织有密切关系
what conclusions should be drawn from the fact that the new DEA attaché
这件事该怎么下结论呢
has this intimate history with Los Pepes?
是否因卡利集团为巴勃罗受害者组织提供资金
And does the fact that the Los Pepes death squad being financed by the Cali cartel
所以才没人去调查
explain why no one seems to be interested
吉尔伯托·罗德里格斯·奥雷胡埃拉和他的同党
in going after Gilberto Rodríguez Orejuela and his partners?
你想要评论 可以致电新♥闻♥办♥公室 阿尔瓦雷斯小姐
You can call the press office if you want a comment, Miss Alvarez.
请叫我卡罗琳娜
Carolina, please.
祝你生活愉快
Have a nice day.
你知道卡利事故的细节吗
Have you heard much about the Cali accident?
至少4人死亡
Four more people dead.
还有孩子
Children.
很多因此生病
Dozens more sick.
附件发现了空的氯气罐
An empty chlorine gas canister was found nearby.
传闻说制♥造♥商是个空壳公♥司♥
And there’s a rumor its manufacturer is linked to a front company
隶属于卡利集团
operated by the Cali cartel.
看上去和你说的一样 意外事故
Looks like you said, it was an accident.
他们今晚会这么宣布的
By the end of the day, it will be.
无论真♥相♥如何
No matter what the truth is.
谢谢你的烟
Thanks for the cigarette.
运输费每次500万美元
Transportation came out to $5 million each.
从这看出 货损很少
You can see here that the product loss was very little.
贿金呢
And the bribes?
好处费…
Well, the payoffs…
这周上升了
they went up this week.
这周高达600万 先生
Went up this week to six million, sir.
-吉列尔莫 -什么事 先生
– Guillermo. -Yes, sir?
这些人不收钱的话 六个月内会发生什么呢
What happens in six months when these people stop receiving money?
没朋友了
No more friends.
这是全部的吗
This is everything, right?
全部 一分不少 先生
This is everything down to the last penny, sir.
这几页是政客 以代码标注
And we have here coded pages for all the politicians,
参议员 国会议员 所有警♥察♥
the senators, congressmen, all the cops.
给我一份一模一样的副本
I want an exact copy of this book.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
他们要翻脸的话 这是我们的杀手锏
It’s our insurance if they try to fuck us afterward.
会有人这么胆大妄为吗
You think someone would dare do something to you?
世事难料 你要是个怂包 他们就骑你头上拉屎
Anything can happen. If you’re a pussy, they fuck you.
萨拉♥萨♥尔的老婆有消息吗
Any news about Salazar’s wife?
有 米格尔先生
Yes, Don Miguel.
她到处打听克劳迪奥的消息
The girl has been asking about Claudio everywhere.
要我处理一下吗
You want me to handle it?
我知道你有云博事故的信息
I understand you have information on the Yumbo incident.
我有
Yes, I do.
好 说吧
Good. Tell me.
你妻子…
Your wife…
下午3点45分 在皇宫旅馆
at the Palace Motel at 3:45 p.m.
在她送孩子上足球课后
After she dropped the kids off at soccer practice.
想怎样
So?
今天下午的新闻发布会…
At your press conference this afternoon…
你得对外称这次气体泄漏是市政事故
you will announce that the gas leak was a municipal accident.
我们也有视频和音频
We have video and audio as well.
听着… 你买♥♥通了猴子…
Look… you bought-off monkey…
赶紧拿着照片滚
take these pictures and fuck yourself.
我要在下午的新闻发布会上坦白一切
At the press conference this afternoon, I’m going to tell the truth,
世人就会看清你们的嘴脸
so that the world will know what you people do.
别替我妻子费心思 我早知道了
And don’t worry about my wife. I already knew.
有时候为了阖家欢乐 就得妥协
Sometimes we make compromises to keep a happy home.
我欣赏你一身正气
I can appreciate you wanting to take the high road.
但你没听明白
However, you’re not understanding me.
我老板不在乎你和你妻子的感情
The men that I work for don’t care about your relationship with your wife.
他们在乎的是你孩子的想法
They care what your children might think,
他们同学的想法
what their classmates might think.
还有你那些人生赢家亲戚
And your distinguished family.
他们在你的教堂又会说些什么
Think of what they would say at your church.
你不照我说的办
If you don’t do what I tell you,
我老板会保证
the men I work for will make sure
所有人都收到这个带子的副本
that the whole world will have a copy of this tape.
谢谢
Thank you.
萨拉♥萨♥尔夫人
Mrs. Salazar.
你以前从没试过放松疗法吗
So you’ve never had a relaxation treatment before?
从没听说过
I’ve never heard of it.
放松疗法
Relaxation treatment?
听着不赖
That sounds nice.
你口音真有意思
You have a funny accent.
-你是哪里人 -哥伦比亚
– Where are you from? -Colombia.
-哥伦比亚人 -这家伙也是哥伦比亚的
– Colombian. -This guy is Colombian, too.
-俩都是吗 -真的吗
– Check it out. Both. -Really?
我猜门口那位也是哥伦比亚人
And I suppose that guy at the door is also Colombian?
巧得很啊
What a small world, right?
好了 你想怎么弄
All right. What do you want?
想让你走过那扇门
I want you to go through that door.
那道写着我不认识的英文的门
The one with the English writing I don’t understand.
告诉里面的人 齐皮·圣克鲁兹-隆多尼奥在这里
Tell the men back there that Chepe Santacruz-Londoño
做放松疗法
is getting a relaxation treatment…
而且想和他们谈谈
and would like to speak with them.
去吧
Go.
你别走
You stay.

Cool.
请坐吧
Please, take a seat.
我站着就行
It’s better if I stand.
喝东西吗
A drink?
不了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
抱歉你是这样被带过来的
I’m sorry for the way you were brought here.
我知道你有疑惑
I understand you have a question.
我一整天都在问我丈夫的情况
I’ve spent all day asking about my husband.
你觉得我了解情况
And you think I know the truth?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!