Four people, including three children,
包括三名孩子在内的四名受害者遇难
are dead and thousands more injured
另有数千人受伤
in a mysterious gas leak in the area of Yumbo in Cali.
调查人员正在事故现场
Investigators are at the scene of the incident,
但还未找到气体泄漏的源头
but have not yet discovered the source of the gas leak.
州官员告诉居民将会进行正式调查
State officials told residents there will be a formal investigation.
西尔维奥
Silvio.
我能抽烟吗
Can I bum a smoke?
不会有危险吗
Isn’t it dangerous?
不可能比以前更危险了
No more than it ever was.
如果是天然气泄漏 我希望能在点烟前知道
If it was a natural gas leak, I want to know before lighting up.
除非这不是
Unless it’s not.
我觉得你该去问队长 卡罗琳娜
I think you should talk to the captain, Carolina.
他没有胆量跟我说话
He doesn’t have the balls to talk to me.
西尔维奥 帮帮我吧 你有孩子
Silvio, help me out. You have kids.
私下告诉我
Off the record.
我不知道 卡罗琳娜
I don’t know, Carolina.
你为什么不去问他
Why don’t you talk to him?
他是地区安全检查员
He is the district safety inspector.
他会发布报告 为什么不让他做点评论
He’ll issue the report. Why don’t you ask him for a comment?
西尔维奥
Silvio!
我先走了
Excuse me.
小心点捡起来
Careful picking it up.
抬起来 小心点 抓住另一边
Lift it up. Careful. Grab the other side.
很好 再加把劲
That’s good. A little bit more.
如果他们把这事和我们联♥系♥起来 我们的朋友会怀疑政♥府♥是否会履行协议
If they connect us to this, our friend doubts the government will honor our deal.
会觉得我们和埃斯科瓦尔没什么不同 一样杀害妇女和儿童
We’ll be seen as no different than Escobar, killing women and children.
几个月的谈判和花费就打了水漂
Months of negotiations and money down the drain.
就像你们这些蠢货随手扔毒药一样
Just like the poison you monkeys dumped.
有个记者在云博打听
There’s a reporter asking questions in Yumbo.
这个安全检查员负责这次调查
This safety inspector in charge of the investigation.
我不担心那个记者 我们有好多记者
I wouldn’t worry about the reporter. We have lots of reporters.
但政♥府♥调查员 如果这该死的…
But a government investigator! If the motherfucker goes…
父亲 让我来处理吧 我说我能处理好的
Dad, let me take care of it. I said I would handle it.
你已经清楚地证明了你处理不好
You’ve demonstrated very clearly that you can’t handle it.
处理好这事 小心点
Take care of it. Discreetly.
不要用暴♥力♥ 这是我们最不该用的
Without any violence. That’s the last thing we need.
怎么 你还有更好的办法吗
What? You have another bright idea?
这就是为什么我不想让我们的孩子卷进生意里来
That’s why I didn’t want our children in the business.
我们搞砸了 吉尔伯托
We made a mistake, Gilberto.
松开它 掉头 快跑
Let go. Turn. Run.
你得拉点线出来 小心别撞到奶奶
You need to let out some string. Careful with Grandma.
看到了吗
You see?
这是卧室
This is the bedroom.
不好意思 爸爸
No, sorry, Dad.
-不 这是客厅 -客厅
– No, this is the living room. -The living room.
很大啊 豪尔赫
It’s big, Jorge.
游泳池在这里
And the pool will go here.
这里是 厨房♥
And there, the kitchen.
看…
And look…
就在这前面 我要放个按♥摩♥浴缸
Right in front there, I’m putting in a jacuzzi.
按♥摩♥浴缸
A jacuzzi?
我一直以为你兄弟想要…
I always thought your brother would have…
把房♥子建在山上
the house on the hill.
你脑子里都是你的工程点子
You were just always lost in your engineering ideas.
最后那个点子是什么
What was the last one?
生物柴油
Bio-diesel.
生物柴油
Bio-diesel.
植物气体
Vegetable gas?
是的 可以转化
Yes, that’s right. Well, conversion.
好…
Well…
非常好
Very good.
迟做总比不做好
Better late than never.
很高兴你喜欢 爸爸
I’m glad you like it, Dad.
-谢谢你 -豪尔赫 女儿们在叫你
– Thank you. -Jorge, the girls are calling you.
好 我来了
Yes, I’m coming.
宝拉
Paola.
在这里盖房♥子 你会很高兴的
You’ll be very happy when you build the house here.
-非常棒 -那是肯定的 一般来说
– It’s all very nice. – Affirmative, General.
你给他留下了好印象
You impressed him.
我不在乎他怎么想
I don’t care what he thinks.
所以你才没告诉他你是为谁工作吗
That’s why you haven’t told him who you work for?
那都是暂时的
It was always temporary.
暂时的
Temporary?

Right.
你知道这面♥积♥比我们需要的大多了
You know this lot is bigger than we need.
是的 但这才是我们想要的
Yes, but it’s the one we want.
也是我们应得的
It’s the one you deserve.
再过六个月
Six more months.
好吗
Okay?
我发誓
I promise.
去吧
Go.
我和你的父母一起走
I’ll go with your parents.
不好意思 宝贝
I’m sorry, honey.
-你好 -是我
– Hello? – It’s me.
齐皮
Chepe!
-一切还好吗 兄弟 -都好
– How’s everything going, brother? – All right.
我们要打破我们的利润记录了 兄弟
We’re about to beat our profit record, brother.
好的 保持联♥系♥
Good. Keep me posted.
你应该高兴点 吉尔伯托
You should be happy, Gilberto.
齐皮 帮我个忙
Chepe, do me a favor.
至少现在先保持低调
Keep a low profile. At least for now.
我现在这边有很多业务在开展
I got a lot of stuff going on up here at the moment.
我只是需要更多乙♥醚♥来完成我们谈好的量
I just need more ether to reach the numbers we talked about.
-为什么 一切都好吗 -你听起来有点怪
– Why? Is everything all right? – You sound weird.
我正在处理一个让我很有压力的问题
I’m dealing with a problem that is stressing me out.
是我们的错
It’s our fault.
实际上 是戴维这个蠢货干的
Actually, it’s David’s, the dumb-ass.
很糟糕吗
Is it bad?
我希望不会
I hope not.
但可能让我们的投诚变得更复杂
But it could complicate our surrender.
好吧
Okay.
我会小心的
I’ll be careful.
你要回来了真是太好了 兄弟
So good you’re coming back, brother.
你会把那个城市的烦心事和垃圾全部抛下
You’ll leave behind the hustle and shit of that city.
也没有那么糟糕
It’s not so bad.
我喜欢这边秋天的树
I love the trees in fall.
公园看起来很美
The park looks gorgeous.
我爱你 哥们 以后再聊
I love you, brother. Talk soon.

Okay.
女士 泊车员说车还没回来
Miss, the valet says the car hasn’t returned.
-知道了 谢谢你 -不客气
– I see. Thank you. -You’re welcome.
-玛利亚 -路易莎
– María. -Luisa.
怎么了 克劳迪奥还没回来吗
What’s happening? Claudio hasn’t returned?
没有 迭戈呢
No. And Diego?
迭戈早上六点醉醺醺地回来了
Diego dragged his drunk ass in at six in the morning.
好吧
Okay.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. -Bye.
怎么拼写的
Spell that for me.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
-黄金房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥开张了 -贪得无厌
– Prime real estate opened up. -You vulture.
知道吗 洛佩兹可能还在机场呢
You know, Lopez is probably still at the airport.

Yeah.
知道了
Got it.
谢谢 我们会进行追查
Thanks. We’ll run these down.
埃迪 再次恭喜
And Eddie, congrats again.
埃迪
Eddie?
是的 凯斯拉斯基
Yeah, Kacerosky.
基石计划是他的 捞了卡利集团一网大鱼
Cornerstone’s his. Good haul on Cali.
他拿到了地址 电♥话♥号♥码 和一些名字
He’s got addresses, numbers, a couple of names.
你跟你手下那些牛逼的墨镜男和长发哥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!