Recorded at El Nacional Hotel. Room 117.
退休是给他们这些混♥蛋♥准备的 他们有钱
Retirement works for these motherfuckers. They’re rich.
我刚买♥♥下一架新飞机
I just bought a brand new plane.
那个该死的吉尔伯托就能去吃屎了
So that motherfucker Gilberto can shove it up his ass.
还有 他们算老几 不来问问我们就做决定
Besides, who are they to make a deal without consulting with us?
他们不能代表我们投降
They don’t get to surrender on our behalf.
狗♥日♥的♥迪亚斯
That son of a bitch, Díaz.
我要派航海家过去
I’m going to send Navegante.
4区记录
Recorded in zone 4.
他们要给我的比那该死的包装纸多得多
They’re going to have to give me more than that fucking wrapping paper.
该死的老不死的还来告诉我怎么做生意
Fucking balls on the old goat to tell me how to run my business.
那可不会太容易 那些人很弱
That’s not going to be so easy. These men are weak.
我自己处理这个
I’ll handle that one myself.
那个人就是头畜生
The man is an animal.
我不会坐等拉斯贡或埃纳奥来夺走赚钱的地盘
I’m not going to wait for Rasguño or Henao to snatch the good territories.
我们组织起来 就可以一起行动了
Let’s organize so we can put a move together now.
干掉约瑟夫·肯尼迪 不管那混♥蛋♥是谁
Fuck Joseph Kennedy, whoever that asshole is.
科尔多瓦…
Córdova…
阿尔·佩卡斯会处理那个家伙
El Pecas will handle that one.
明白 先生
You got it, sir.
玛丽亚 我很快就回来 我跟些朋友出去
María, I’ll be back soon. I’m going out with some friends.
你什么意思 克劳迪奥 你现在要出去吗
What do you mean, Claudio? You’re going out now?
别这么看着我
Please don’t look at me like that.
现在是凌晨1点
It’s one o’clock in the morning.
对 玛丽亚 是凌晨一点
Exactly, María. It’s one o’clock.
声音小点 不要吵醒客人
Keep your voice down so you don’t wake the guests.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 克劳迪奥 去找婊♥子♥去吧
Fuck off, Claudio! Go with your whores!
别烦我 玛丽亚 我很累
Don’t fuck with me, María, I’m tired
一晚上都在为那个混♥蛋♥的屁话鼓掌
from clapping all night for that motherfucker’s bullshit.
别来烦我
Don’t fuck with me.
好吧… 这是些夫妻间的琐事
Well… that’s husband and wife business.
不管他
Leave him out.
不 兄弟
No, brother.
萨拉♥萨♥尔毫不尊重
Salazar shows no respect.
宁杀一百 不放一个
Better safe than sorry.
亲爱的 几点了
Honey. What time is it?
很晚了
It’s late.
继续睡觉
Go back to sleep.
工作如何
How was work?
还行
Fine.
我跟米格尔谈过了
I spoke with Miguel.
然后
And?
我让我不要走
He asked me not to leave.
再留一段时间
Just for a little while.
多久
How long?
我问你多久
I’m asking you how long.
-六个月 -六个月
– Six months. -Six months?
你怎么说的
What did you tell him?
我能怎么说 就半年
What could I tell him? It’s six months.
这件事我们已经讨论很久了
We’ve talked about this for a long time.
你现在跟我说我们不能开始新生活 因为还要再等半年
You’re telling me we can’t start our new lives because we have to wait six months?
你知道吗 我觉得你根本不想辞掉这份工作
You know what? I don’t think you really want to leave this job.
-你怎么能这么说 -我当我傻♥逼♥吗
– How can you say that? -You think I’m an idiot?
你就喜欢为他们工作
You like working for them.
这已经成了你的生活了 豪尔赫
It’s become your life, Jorge.
你就是我的生活 女儿们就是我的生活
You are my life. The girls are my life.
-你让我怎么办 -别废话了
– What do you want me to do? -Don’t say another word.
-6个月又不是6年 -闭嘴 一个字也别再说了
– It’s six months, not six years. -Not another word.
她有家浴场
She owns a spa.
我们去吧 该去玩玩
Let’s go. We should go!
喝点什么
What can I get you?
一瓶白兰地 放”栀子花”这首歌♥
A bottle of aguardiente, and play “Dos Gardenias” for me.
荣幸之至 帕乔
Gladly, Don Pacho.
谢谢
Thank you.
克劳迪奥…
Please, Claudio…
收下这个 作为尊敬的象征
accept this as a token of respect.
过去的事就让它过去吧
To let bygones be bygones.
你知道吗 帕乔
You know what, Pacho?
我们的分歧都过去了
I think our differences are in the past.
马上就回来跟你一起喝
I’ll be right back to share it with you.
失陪
Excuse me.
请便
Please.
-克劳迪奥 -现在… 这瓶酒
– Claudito. -And now… the bottle.
继续
Go ahead.
克劳迪奥
Claudito!
-帕乔 操♥你♥妈♥ -帕乔 求求你
– Pacho, motherfucker! -Pacho, please.
别这样 别这么对我
Don’t do this. Don’t do this to me.
求你了帕乔
Please, Pacho.
帕乔
Pacho.
帕乔 求你了 帕乔 等等
Pacho, please! Pacho, wait!
求你了 帕乔 我们谈谈
Please, let’s talk. Pacho!
操♥你♥妈♥ 他什么都没做
Motherfucker. He didn’t do anything to you.
帕乔 你个人♥渣♥
Pacho, you motherfucker!
等等 帕乔 帕乔 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Wait, Pacho! Pacho, son of a bitch!
帕乔
Pacho!
求你了 不要
Please, no!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch!
帕乔 你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Pacho, son of a bitch!
不 不 不 不
No! No, no, no!
狗♥娘♥养♥的 帕乔
Son of a bitch, Pacho!
操♥你♥妈♥
Motherfucker!
克劳迪奥
Claudio!
巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔杀人的时候 恨不得全世界都知道
When Pablo Escobar killed you, he wanted everyone to know about it.
但卡利的绅士们…
But the Gentlemen of Cali…
他们的处事方式可不一样
they did that differently, too.
他们用铁丝网把你绑起来 然后扔进考卡河里
They wrapped your body with chicken wire and dumped you in the Cauca River.
你身体慢慢泡涨的时候 铁丝把尸体切成一块一块
When you bloated and your body expanded, the wire cut you into little pieces…
变成鱼饲料
for fish food.
这可不太绅士 但的确有用
Not very “gentlemanly,” but it did the trick.
那就是他们想要的结果
And that’s all they wanted.
你和你对他们的抱怨全都…消失无踪
You and whatever your beef with them was… vanished.
永远消失
Forever.
没有尸体 没有犯罪
No body, no crime.
没有谋杀数据…
No murder statistics…
没有任何问题
no problem.
我想那就是最好的
I suppose that’s for the best.
另一方面这也让事情变简单了
It makes it easier to look the other way.
让他们见鬼去吧
To let them fucking slide.
假装这些人不像之前的那个人那么邪恶
To pretend that these guys weren’t just as evil as the guy that came before them.
对于一个已经看够了毒品战争的国家来说…
And to a country that had seen enough of the drug war…
可能在哥伦比亚有用
maybe that worked for Colombia.
肯定对卡利的教父们来说有用
It certainly worked for the Cali godfathers.
因为上帝不允许任何人觉得自己是坏人
Because God forbid anyone thinks they’re the bad guys.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!