We were wondering if we could get you a drink.
不用了 谢谢
I’m good. Thanks.
好的
Okay.
六个月
Six months.
我要榨干纽约
I’m going to bleed New York dry.
站在自♥由♥女神像后面狠操她的菊花
Come up behind the Statue of Liberty and fuck her right up her ass.
然后呢
And then what?
我们只有六个月时间做我们想做的事
We only have six months of doing whatever the fuck we want?
你好
Hello.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, brother.
舞池那边见
I’ll see you on the dance floor.
-你能上车吗 -你为什么要走这么早
– Can you get in the car, please? – Why do you want to leave so early?
因为该走了 好吗
Because it’s time, okay?
-你为什么这样对我 -够了
– Why are you treating me like this? – Enough!
快上车
Get in the car.
今晚情况怎么样 豪尔赫
How was everything tonight, Jorge?
一切正常 先生
Very good, sir.
你觉得我们惊艳到他们了吗
Do you think we surprised them?
当然 我觉得您惊艳到了很多人
Yes. I think you surprised many people.
我听说来了一个不速之客 发生了什么事
I’m told we had an uninvited guest. What happened there?
别谦虚
Don’t be modest.
科尔多瓦告诉我的
Córdova told me.
多亏你机智
It’s your talent.
及时发现威胁 知道他们什么时候要干我们
Spotting the threat, knowing when they’re going to fuck us.
功劳不可估量
It’s priceless.
我听说你打算离开
I’m told you want to leave.
我很感激您和您的家人 但是…
I’m grateful to you and your family, but…
我打算经营我自己的安保公♥司♥
I’m starting my own security firm.
我只想留到…埃斯科瓦尔不再是威胁的时候
I only wanted to stay until… Escobar stopped being a threat.
我们真的很感激你的付出 真的
And we are very grateful. Honestly.
这些年你为我们做了很多大事
You have done great things for us over the years.
为我家人 为我
For my family. For me.
我不能接受你的辞职 乔治
I cannot accept your resignation, Jorge.
恕我失礼 我已经安排好了…
With all due respect, I’ve already made arrangements…
安排是可以改的
Arrangements can change.
听着 让人才就这么轻易离开 我们是没办法达到今天的成就的
Look, we didn’t get where we are by allowing good people to leave.
接下来的几个月 我们更需要你
We will need you more than ever in the months ahead.
就六个月
It’s only six months.
我能依靠你吗 乔治
Can I count on you, Jorge?
行吗
Yes?
当然 老大
Of course, boss.
叫我米格尔就行
Miguel.
真是个美女
Pretty girl.
尽管找男人的眼光不咋地
Displays some shaky judgment in men, though.
欢迎回来 佩尼亚探员
Welcome back, Agent Peña.
恭喜你升职了
Mazel tov on the promotion.
一年加薪九千块 真的会很有用
That extra, what, 9K a year is really gonna come in handy.
和他喝的一样
The same.
所以
So?
你签署命令让我回波哥大
You signed off on me coming back to Bogotá.
没错
Did indeed.
因为你知道事情是如何运作的
Because you know how things work.
这逼话什么意思
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
对于特区的官员们来说 干掉埃斯科瓦尔就是胜利
To the folks back in D.C., Escobar was a win.
谢谢
Thanks.
但是在这…我们知道这是什么代价换来的 是吧
But down here… we know what it cost, don’t we?
在麦德林的行动很失败
Medellín was a failure.
数千哥伦比亚人丧生
Thousands of Colombians dead,
而且数以吨♥计的可♥卡♥因♥仍在流向美国街头
and coke still flooding American streets by the ton.
得了 你根本不在乎美国街头和哥伦比亚死人
Come on. You don’t care about American streets or dead Colombians.
我们到底做成了什么 佩尼亚探员
What was accomplished, Agent Peña?
我们要换种方式对付卡利集团
We do Cali differently.
这次不能再拆东墙补西墙
No swallowing the spider to catch the fly this time.
我们有在哥伦比亚的方案
America’s got plans for Colombia.
另一个血腥的复杂方案
Another bloodbath complicates them.
所以…
So…
这次又是什么戏码
what’s the play?
投降
Surrender.
卡利集团认输了
Cali cartel throws in the towel.
历史上规模最大的犯罪集团亲手交出了钥匙
Hands over the keys to the biggest criminal enterprise in history.
我认为 缉毒局甚至可以邀功请赏
As far as I’m concerned, the DEA can even take the credit.
这群鸟毛能逃离法律制裁
And these fucking guys walk?
谈判是迫不得已
Negotiations are on the two-yard line,
但是有华盛顿方面支持
but it has backing from Washington.
所以你♥他♥妈♥到底要我做些什么
So, what the fuck do you need me for?
你可是扳倒了埃斯科瓦尔的缉毒局功勋探员
Well, you’re the dashing DEA agent that took down Escobar.
有个英雄站队总是很有帮助
Always helps to have a hero on board.
别担心 卡利集团会老实一段时间
Don’t worry. Cali will serve some time.
理论上讲
Technically speaking.
你这样就满意了吗
And that’s enough for you?
如果说这世上有公正的话 哈维尔 你就进监狱了
If there were any justice in this world, Javier, you’d be in jail.
我知道你和你的人今晚正在对卡利集团的人采取行动
I know your guys are running an operation on Cali tonight.
拜托
Please.
我明说 这会两败俱伤
I can tell you this, it’ll come up double zeros.
这些人从不犯错
These guys don’t make mistakes.
你要对卡利集团老大们下手 只会伤及更多无辜
You try to go after the Cali bosses, all you’ll get are more bodies.
我不知道 伙计
I don’t know, man.
我大约在一年前在一所大使♥馆♥见过他
I met him at an embassy thing about a year ago.
是吗
Yeah?
不管是喝酒还是操♥逼♥ 这哥们都不感兴趣
Couldn’t drink it or fuck it, dude wasn’t interested.
我听见你说的了 我是说 他不是坏人
I hear you. I mean, he’s not a bad guy.
在学院上学时他在我班上
He was in my class at the Academy.
那小子出去八个小时了 他最好带回来点好料
Kid’s been gone eight hours. He better have something good.
妈的智障
Fucking retard.
出事了
Something’s up.
也许他成功了 或者只是吓坏了
Maybe he got made. Or just spooked.
不管怎样 我们今晚待在这
Either way, we stay here tonight.
-天亮再离开 -好
– Head out when it’s light. – Yeah.
安德烈斯知道这个号♥码吗
Does Andrés have this number?
我们都不知道 他怎么知道
We don’t know the phone number. How could he?

Answer it.
你好
Hello?
你好 哪位
Hello? Who is this?
挂了 快他妈离窗户远点
Hang up! And get away from the fucking window!
他妈的 他们在监视我们
They’re fucking watching us.
事实证明 基石计划得到的突破并不是什么突破
Turns out that break from Cornerstone wasn’t much of a break.
卡利集团一年支付十亿美元的报酬
Cali spent a billion dollars a year on payoffs.
这个十亿 为他们带来了无数的眼线耳目 遍布各地
That’s “billion,” with a B. Which bought eyes and ears everywhere.
每个拜访卡利集团的人在放下他们的包之前
Anyone visiting Cali was ID’d and background checked
都会被检查身份和背景
before they put their bags down.
走进警♥察♥局 他们会知道
Walk into a police station, they know about it.
打出租车 他们也知道
Get into a taxi, they know.
打个电♥话♥ 别提了
Make a phone call, forget it.
电♥话♥公♥司♥基本上就是他们家的
They basically owned the fucking phone company.
机线员被吩咐 要密切注意
Operators were told to pay close attention to calls
那些利益相关的地方 比如说 美国驻波哥大使♥馆♥
that came from places of interest, like, say, the U.S. Embassy in Bogotá.
接到他们的电♥话♥…
Get a call from them…
你就被标记了
you got flagged.
你是哪位
Who am I speaking with?
从那时候开始…
And from that point on…
你哥哥就不能回家了
Bye-bye, hermano.
明白吗
Understand?
他们就盯上你了
They were on you.
就像管控严密的苏联
It was like the Soviet Union with nice weather.
-操 -甚至可以说是卡利的克格勃
– Fuck! -Even called it the Cali KGB.
-胡安 -给您 先生
– Juan. – Here it is, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
吉尔伯托先生
Don Gilberto.
刚收到这个
This just arrived.
放出来
Put them on.
国民报酒店117号♥房♥记录

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!