For our children, and our children’s children.
听起来不赖啊 哥们
That sounded great, brother.
让我从头再来一次
Let me do it from the top.
现在没人关心你的狗屁演讲 我们可以等一会儿再…
No one gives a shit about your speech. We can hear it after…
-帕丘 -齐皮
– Pacho! – Chepe!
好久不见 你这个疯子
Come here, you crazy motherfucker.
近来如何啊
What’s up?
瞧你 纽约怎么样
Look at you. How’s New York?
挺冷的 但如果你足够”友好” 那些妞的身体可温暖了
Cold. But if you ask nicely, the girls make up for it.
我给你带了点礼物 娃娃脸
I brought you something, baby-face.
真贴心啊 谢了
Lovely. Thanks.
我们很久没有这样聚在一起了
It’s been too long since we were all together.
今晚是我们的狂欢夜 我们应得这一切
Tonight is our night, because we’ve earned this.
-敬卡利集团的绅士们 干杯 -干杯
– Gentlemen of Cali, cheers! -Cheers!
吉尔伯托 我们应该先讨论一些公事的
I think there is business to discuss first, Gilberto.
别这么扫兴吧 你的表情好像被谁惹毛了一样
You’re acting like someone just pissed you off.
哥们 你现在可比教皇还要富有啊
Brother, you’re richer than the Pope.
但我工作也比他努力嘛
But I work harder than him.
来干杯
Cheers, then!
敬教皇一杯
To the Pope!
干杯
Cheers.
欢迎齐皮
Welcome, Chepe.
听着 吉尔伯托…
Look, Gilberto…
你知道我在北谷地区
you know I have a personal issue
和克劳迪托·萨拉♥萨♥尔这个杂种有些私人恩怨
with that son of a bitch, Claudio Salazar from North Valley.
他现在就在楼下
And he’s downstairs.
我想去处理一下
I would like to solve it.
好吧 帕丘
Okay, Pacho.
我明白你想要报仇 但是现在并不是做这些的时候
I understand your need for revenge, but this isn’t the time to get into it.
我们还有很多关键的事情
There’s too much at stake.
所以… 我们还要不要继续享受昂贵的宴会了
Well… shall we enjoy this expensive party or what?
不不不 我们再听一次吉尔伯托的演讲吧
No. Instead, let’s listen to Gilberto’s speech again.
齐皮 你♥他♥妈♥的
Chepe, you motherfucker.
看 那个是门加的警♥察♥局长
Look, that’s Menga’s chief of police.
每个月我都给他钱
I pay him money every month.
所有这些人我都给钱
I pay all these people.
真厉害 你这个大腕
Well done, big shot.
用的钱都不是你的
It’s not your money.
但我是负责管钱的人
But I’m the one who controls it.
-谁给你买♥♥的这对耳环 -吉列尔莫 行啦
– Who bought you these earrings? -Guillermo. Enough.
得了 你要变成阿尔·卡彭了[黑帮教父]
Sure. You’re turning into Al Capone.
靠 别挡老子的路
Shit. Get out of here.
-别来无恙 先生 -帕洛马力
– How are you, sir? -Pallomari.
-喜欢这里吗 -喜欢
– Enjoying the party? -Yes.
好的
Yes.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
吉尔伯托先生 晚上好啊
Don Gilberto, good evening.
-欢迎 市长先生 -吉尔伯托先生 最近怎么样
– Welcome, Mr. Mayor. -Don Gilberto, how are you?
晚上好 吉尔伯托先生
Good evening, Don Gilberto.
-看 在这 -他妈的
– Look, here it is. -Motherfucker.
你好
Hello.
-晚上好 -可以给我一份白兰地加冰吗
– Good evening. -Can I have aguardiente with ice?
-好的 -谢谢
– Of course. -Thank you.
你…
Are you…
玩的开心吗
enjoying yourself?
很开心 谢谢你这么问
Yes. Very much, thank you.
我叫米格尔·罗德里格斯 很高兴认识你
Miguel Rodríguez, nice to meet you.
玛丽亚·萨拉♥萨♥尔
María Salazar.
感谢你邀请我们过来
Thank you for having us.
大家晚上好
Good evening.
罗德里格斯先生希望各位伙伴
Mr. Rodríguez would like for his associates
和他一起到马术表演场 他有事情要宣布
to join him in the equestrian ring for an announcement.
诸位请过去吧
Please, go right ahead.
先生们 请跟随接待员的指引前往表演场
Gentlemen, please follow the ushers towards the stables.
谢谢
Thank you.
站住
Stop there.
在这么暗的光线下拍照
You must be using some high-end equipment
你肯定用的是高级设备吧
if you’re getting anything in this shitty light.
你是谁
Who are you?
我在这负责罗德里格斯兄弟的安全
I’m in charge of security for the Rodríguez brothers.
看到那个男的了吗
See that man over there?
他叫航海家
His name is Navegante.
猜猜他是做什么的
Guess what he does?
你要么跟我走 要么随他去
Either you come with me, or you go with him.
明白了吗
You understand?
跟我走
Follow me.
你的名字是安德烈斯·雷斯特雷波
Your name is Andrés Restrepo.
你和你母亲住在3号♥公社
You live with your mother in commune number 3.
你在利伯塔多瑞斯有个女朋友
You have a girlfriend in Libertadores.
你哥哥叫卢乔
Your brother is Lucho.
他被美国政♥府♥羁押了
He’s in federal custody in the United States.
所以你才答应和缉毒局合作
That’s why you agreed to work for the DEA.
别骗人了
Don’t lie to me.
安德烈斯 这个决定糟透了
Andrés, you made a bad decision.
但我相信聪明的你可以意识到自己的错误
But I think you’re smart enough to realize that.
现在你还有另一个选择 这也是你能活下来的唯一出路
You have another decision to make, and it’s the only way to get out alive.
离开卡利
Leave Cali.
不要同你的母亲或是女朋友告别
Don’t say goodbye to your mother or to your girlfriend.
彻底消失吧
I need you to disappear.
伙伴们
Associates.
朋友们
Friends.
我们的敌人已经阵亡
Our enemy is dead!
我们的事业正兴旺
Our business is strong!
我们共同建设这份事业
Together we have taken this business
把它做到了一个我们前辈意想不到的高度
to heights that our predecessors couldn’t have imagined.
但是…朋友们 目前还有一些状况我们必须要了解清楚
But friends… there’s circumstances that we need to acknowledge.
斯托达德
Stoddard!
听我说
Listen to me.
执法机构的注意力很快会聚集到我们身上 就像之前对埃斯科瓦尔那样
The law enforcement spotlight will shine brightly on us, as it once did on Escobar.
当我们在庆祝的时候
And so, while we celebrate,
他们会用尽一切手段摧毁我们建设的事业
they will do everything they can to take away everything we’ve built.
一个叫约瑟夫·肯尼迪的美♥国♥佬♥
An American named Joseph Kennedy
靠贩卖♥♥私酒暴富
made his fortune selling bootlegged liquor,
他却把这笔钱变成合法收入
but he turned that money into legitimacy.
他的孩子们 成为了伟大的政♥治♥家
His children, great politicians.
其中一个甚至被选成了总统
And one of them was even elected president.
没错 先生们 我们一直在和当局谈判
Yes, gentlemen, we have been negotiating with the authorities,
相信很快就能达成协议
and soon we will reach an agreement.
我们的组织 在半年之后 将会放弃可♥卡♥因♥生意
Our organization, within six months, will be out of the cocaine business.
我们会交出我们的操作间
We will surrender our labs,
我们的安全屋
our safe houses,
我们的运输路线
and our trafficking routes.
但是 先生们 你们千万不要误以为我们就这么输了
But gentlemen, don’t make the mistake of thinking it won’t be on our terms.
所有的判决都是最轻微的
Any prison sentences will be minimal.
我们的财富依旧属于我们
Our money will remain ours.
我们的合法企业将会继续蓬勃发展
Our legitimate businesses will continue to grow.
我们现在有半年的时间来拼命挣钱
We have six months to make as much money as possible!
先生们 作为友谊的象征
And gentlemen, as a token of our friendship,
在座每一个人都可以分一杯羹
we’ll give each of you a juicy share
从今年的最终利润里
of the final profits from this year.
为我们即将迎来的光明的未来
To the bright future we’ll all soon enjoy.
为了我们的孩子…和孩子的孩子
For our children… and our children’s children!
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers… – Cheers!
-干杯 先生们 -干杯
– Cheers, gentlemen! – Cheers!
-你觉得怎么样 -我觉得这一招很大胆
– What did you think? – I think it’s a great move.
-恭喜 -敬未来
– Congratulations! -For the future!
谢了 兄弟 感谢你能过来
Thank you, brother. Thank you for coming.
您来点什么
What would you like?
威士忌 纯的
Whiskey. Dry.
你好 先生
Hey, sir!
我们能否请您喝一杯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!