And?
他们说了自认为我想听的话
They said what they thought I wanted to hear.
但是今晚 等我宣布以后 我们就知道真♥相♥了
But tonight, after the announcement, we’ll know the truth.
你比露兹阿姨还迷信
You’re more superstitious than Aunt Luz.
老大好
Hey, boss.
万事就绪了吗
Is everything ready?
是的 老大
Yes, sir.
熬了一通宵 但是…都准备好了
It took all night, but… it’s ready, sir.
你扛得住的 你很年轻
You can handle it, you’re young.
我们要去见科尔多瓦
We’re meeting Córdova.
他要过一下这个计划
He wants to go over the game plan.
今晚很隆重 对吧
Big night tonight, right?
会有很多人
Lots of company.
各位先生 我们开门见山
Gentlemen. Let’s start with the obvious.
今晚很他妈重要
Tonight is fucking important.
罗德里格斯兄弟们从不…
The Rodríguez brothers never…
把手下都召集在一个地方
gather members of their organization in one place.
这从不会发生 但是今晚他们会这样
That simply never happens. But tonight, they’re going to do it.
所以我们要犀利一点
So we have to be sharp.
-眼观六路耳听八方 明白吗 -明白 老大
– Eyes in the back of the head, understood? -Yes, sir.
-豪尔赫 -专心点
– Jorge. -Stay focused.
盯着电台 注意通话
Stay on the radio. Communicate.
今晚是他最后一次行动
Tonight is his last operation.
他要离开我们成为高档的生意人了
He’s leaving us to become a fancy businessman.
我们给他留点好印象
Let’s leave a good impression.
说不定他哪天会雇我们
Maybe he’ll hire us one day.
出发吧
Let’s go.
你觉得吉尔伯特今晚会宣布♥什♥么
What do you think Gilberto is going to announce tonight?
我感觉是对亚洲市场的举措
I think it’s a move into the Asian market.
我也不知道
I have no idea.
周五过后 这就不是我的问题了
After Friday, it’s not my problem.
你真的要走了吗
Are you really leaving?
我向宝拉保证过了
I promised Paola.
我每天都和我老婆保证这样那样 兄弟
I promise things to my wife every day, brother.
放松点 你会找到其他让你开心的搭档的
Relax, you’ll find someone else to make you look good.
我也希望啊 兄弟
I hope so, buddy.
因为现在 我周围都是一群混♥蛋♥
Because right now, I’m surrounded by a bunch of assholes.
恭喜升迁啊 长官
Congratulations on the promotion, sir.
再告诉我一遍你是干嘛的
Tell me what you do again.
我是随行副官 也是你的司机
I’m the deputy country attaché. I’ll also be your driver.
我自己会开车
I drive myself.
你知道的 你在这边是大人物 因为埃斯科瓦尔的事情
You know, you’re kind of a big deal around here. Since Escobar.
-凯蒂 -早上好
– Katie. -Good morning.
长官 我能问问嘛
Sir, can I ask?
埃斯科瓦尔长什么样子
What was Escobar like?
我从没见过他
Never met him.
尽管过去几年的焦点都在埃斯科瓦尔身上
Just because we’d been focused on Escobar the past few years
但这并不代表我们忽略了卡利教父们的存在
didn’t mean we were completely ignoring the Cali godfathers.
我想要达菲和洛佩兹汇报基石行动的进展
I want updates from Duffy and Lopez on where we’re at with Cornerstone.
-尽快 -好的 长官
– ASAP. -Yes, sir.
这些是我们关于卡利集团的情报总结
Those are our intelligence summaries on the Cali cartel.
我不要看总结 具体的资料在哪里
I don’t want summaries. Where’s everything else?
我们一直有特工跟着他们
We had agents on them the whole time.
优秀的特工
Good agents.
而且最近 我们走了大运
And recently, we had gotten lucky.
你是有什么残疾吗
You got some kind of medical condition?
没有 我拿这个盒子
No, I got one.
关于卡利集团的最近突破
The latest break in the case against Cali
来自于一个名叫基石的缉毒局和海关的联♥合♥行♥动♥
came from a joint Customs-DEA operation called Cornerstone.
这个行动把很多卡利集团的中层人物都关押在了美国
And it put a lot of mid-level Cali guys behind bars in the States.
尽管他们不乐于帮助我们
And while they weren’t eager to help us,
他们在哥伦比亚的亲戚们愿意…
you could always count on some poor relative in Colombia…
他们不惜一切代价想要救回自己的兄弟或儿子
who would do whatever it takes to get their brother or son back home.
请问是谁
Who am I speaking with?
如果这听上去很残酷 那也是不争的事实
And if that sounds harsh, that’s because it is.
我是安德烈斯 他的弟弟
This is Andres, his brother.
缉毒局不是闹着玩的
The DEA doesn’t fuck around.
我能怎么帮到他
And how can I help him?
开始了
Here we go.
兄弟 快坐下
Hey, brother. Have a seat.
要喝些什么吗
Something to drink?
没事的 兄弟 这里没人认识我们
You’re fine, brother. Nobody out here knows us.
卡利的警♥察♥都不知道我们在这里
Cali cops don’t even know we’re here.
放轻松 你很安全
Relax. You’re safe here.
相信他
Lay it on him.
我们来聊聊今晚的聚会
Let’s talk about tonight’s party.
我们想要参加人员的信息
We need info on the people attending.
警♥察♥ 政♥府♥官员
Cops, politicians.
-警♥察♥和政♥府♥官员吗 -是的
– Cops and politicians? -Yes.
为集团效力的人 是这些人在掌控着你的国家
Who work for the cartel. These people are ruining your country.
通过什么方法呢 你告诉他吧
And the why. Tell him.
听着 关键是 这些人从不聚集在一个地方
Look, the thing is, these people never get together in one place.
我们想知道为什么现在要聚集
We need to know why now.
我们猜测是因为吉尔伯特·罗德里格斯
Our guess is Gilberto Rodríguez
要宣布一件重要的事情
is making some kind of important announcement.
明白吗
Understand?
如果不的话…
If no…
你哥哥就不能回家了
bye-bye, hermano.
-德州还好吗 佩尼亚探员 -很热
– How are things in Texas, Agent Peña? -Hot.
家里人怎么样 你知道的 你还有几周假期
How’s the family? You know, you had a few more weeks off coming.
可以在家多待一会儿
Could’ve spent more time at home.
是啊 我猜他们巴不得摆脱我
Yeah, well, I guess they couldn’t wait to get rid of me.
长官 迈阿密的这个行动 基石 有几条线索
Sir, this operation in Miami, Cornerstone, shook some leads loose.
可能是卡利集团的突破口
Could be a break on Cali.
-有人愿意作证吗 -没有 但是他们找了一个线人
– Anyone testifying? -No, but it put an asset in play.
或许能调查到他们下一步的计划
Could shed some light on their next move.
事情不会再像埃斯科瓦尔时期一样了 佩尼亚探员
Things won’t be like Escobar, Agent Peña.
不可能了 这里已经发生变化了
It can’t be. Things have changed down here.
新的总统上任
New President coming in.
加维里亚能容忍♥的事情 这个家伙可能容忍♥不了
Gaviria put up with things that this guy might not.
把脚步放慢一些
Just take it a little slowly.
一步步来 习惯新的工作
Get your feet under you, get used to the new job.
长官 中情局的情报站站长…
Sir, the CIA station chief…
他和我以前不太和谐
he and I have history.
我希望这不要成为将来工作的障碍
I’m hoping it won’t be an issue moving forward.
我知道你和斯特科纳有过分歧
I know you and Stechner have your differences.
-这不会是个问题的 -我可不敢那么确定
– It won’t be a problem. -I’m not sure I share your confidence.
斯特科纳签了你的委任书
Stechner signed off on your appointment.
事实上 他希望你能回来
In fact, he wanted you back.
中情局和缉毒局需要一起协作这个案子
The CIA and the DEA need to work together on this one.
我们目标一致
We have the same goal.
进来
Come in.
你好啊 兄弟
Hola, brother.
我们都开始担心了 一切都还好吗
We were starting to worry. Everything cool?
我们都开始担心了 一切都还好吗
We were getting worried. Everything okay?
没事 但是…我感觉有人在跟踪我
Yes, but… I thought someone was tailing me.
-他觉得有人在跟踪他 -好吧 我猜到了
– He thinks he may have been followed. -No, yeah, I figured.
我需要确认一下我没有被跟踪
I had to make sure I was alone.
来穿装备吧 再过一遍计划
Let’s get you suited up. Run through the plan again.
把衣服脱了 坐下吧
Take off your shirt. Sit.
好吧
Okay.
准备好了
Ready.
可以行动了
We’re good to go.
克劳迪托 你不觉得应该和巴丘把关系搞好些吗
Look, don’t you think you should fix things with Pacho, Claudito?
他现在是老大
He’s a boss.
我们在他的地盘里 不是吗
We’re in their territory, right?
好吧
Yes. Yes.
我今晚会搞好的
I’ll fix it tonight.
玛丽亚
María.
玛丽亚
María.
为了我们的孩子 和孩子以后的孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!