感谢大家跟新郎新娘 欢聚一堂
Thank you for being here with us, with the groom and the bride.
大家来跟我们一起跳舞吧 开始
Come and dance with us, everyone. Let’s begin.
正如大家所说 这里有拉雷多最美的女子
As they say, here we have the most beautiful women in Laredo.
-恭喜了 丹尼 -多谢你大驾光临
– Congratulations, Danny. – Thank you for coming.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我上次看见丹尼 他还在人行道骑童车呢
The last time I saw Danny, he was riding a big wheel down the sidewalk.
你能来对你阿姨意义重大
It means a lot to your tía that you’re here.
-丘乔先生 -路易斯 你好吗
– Don Chucho. – Luis, how are you?
你好吗 先生
How are you, sir?
-哈维 -嘿 路易斯
– Javi. – Hey, Luis.
我们听说你在哥伦比亚的事迹了 真为你骄傲
We heard about what you did in Colombia. We sure are proud of you.
-谢了 路易斯 今晚玩的愉快 -你也是
– Thanks, Luis. Have a good night. – You, too.
你好 帕科
Hola, Paco.
拉雷多所有人都来了
Everyone in Laredo is at this thing.
老爸 我马上回来
Be right back, Pops.
-拿着 亲爱的 拿好了吗 -好吃
– Here you go, sweetheart. You got that? – Yummy!
嘿 洛琳
Hey, Lorraine.
哈维 我听说你回来了
Javi. Heard you were back.
整个城的人都在传
I mean, the whole town’s talking about it.
我休息了一段时间
I had some time off.
你决定在这里度假吗
Decided to spend it here?
事实上 我…
Actually, I’m…
在戒烟
trying to quit.
嚼着戒烟糖呢
Doing the Nicorette thing.
看看你 改头换面了
Look at you. A whole new man.
听着 洛林…
Listen, Lorraine…
我就告诉你 我想了很多…
I just wanted to say I’ve thought about things…
我真的很抱歉
and I’m real sorry about all of it.
你等了十年才来向我道歉啊
You waited ten years to tell me you’re sorry?
我知道自己干了什么
I know what I did.
我…
I was…
我错了
It was wrong.
我很早就原谅你了 哈维
I forgave you a long time ago, Javi.
其实 我很感激
The truth is, I’m grateful.
我正沿着自己生命的轨迹走
I ended up where I’m supposed to be.
或许 我们都是
Maybe we both did.
如果你没有走进我的生命又消失
If you hadn’t come into my life and disappeared from it,
这些都不会发生
none of that would have ever happened.
你能想象如果我们真的结婚吗
Can you imagine if we were actually married?
-酒来了 宝贝 -谢谢
– Here you go, baby. – Thank you.
-嘿 哈维 -兰迪
– Hey, Jav. – Randy.
-你好吗 -挺好的
– How are you? – Good.
我就… 我就想来打声招呼
Yeah, I just… I just wanted to say hi.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
你都长这么重了
You are getting so big.
我知道你不喜欢今晚的宴席 所有人都注视着你 但是…
I know you didn’t like it tonight, all the attention, but…
人们就想来向你致敬
folks want to pay their respects.
对他们来说 你是个英雄
You’re a hero to them.
我不是什么英雄
I’m not a hero.
你能告诉我
Will you tell me something?
你在那里到底经历了什么
What happened to you over there?
-爸 我也说不清 事情变得很糟 -但你还想回去
– Dad, I don’t know. It got ugly. – But you want to go back?
你小时候 很小的时候
When you were a kid, a little guy,
一天到晚只想着要离开这里 去看看世界
all you wanted to do was get out of here, out into the world.
但你不喜欢看到的一切
But you didn’t like what you found.
很多人都不喜欢
A lot of people don’t.
但不要试着改变它
But don’t try to change it.
更可能是它改变你
More likely, it’ll change you.
就是在这里吧
It was right here, wasn’t it?
我们上次谈这件事的时候
The last time we had this conversation.
你当时也没听进去
You didn’t listen to me then, either.
完全没有
Nope.
所以 卡利集团
So, Cali.
卡利集团
Cali.
先生 您要的饮料
Sir, here you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不是个英雄
I’m not a hero.
在追击埃斯科瓦尔的过程中 有些人是英雄
There were some in the hunt for Escobar.
应该说 有很多人是
A lot, actually.
但是 透过血泊很难看清他们
But it’s tough to see them through all the blood.
不入虎穴 焉得虎子
To kill a monster, sometimes you have to get in bed with other monsters.
如果你惊讶的话 去翻翻历史书
If that surprises you, pick up a history book.
历来如此
It’s what we do.
敌人的敌人就是我的同伴 直到他又重新变成我的敌人
The enemy of my enemy is my friend, until he becomes my enemy again.
那时候 但求上帝保佑
When that happens, God help them.
巴勃罗被打倒的那天 卡利集团变成了头号♥公敌
The day Pablo went down, the Cali cartel became Public Enemy Number One.
卡利集团帮我们打倒他并不意味着什么
And the fact that they helped us bring him down didn’t mean shit.
很多观察员害怕哥伦比亚另一大集团 卡利集团
Many observers fear Colombia’s other large cartel, the Cali cartel,
会扩大他们自己的毒品生产
will now simply step up its own drug production.
事情也正是这样发展的
And that’s exactly what happened.
全世界的注意力都集中在埃斯科瓦尔身上的时候
While the world was focused on Escobar,
卡利的生意越做越大
Cali’s operations had grown exponentially,
跟他们的对手完全不一样
differing from their rival in every possible way.
巴勃罗寻求麦德林民众的爱戴作为庇护
Where Pablo sought the love and protection of the masses of Medellín,
而卡利集团的人跟哥伦比亚的精英阶层称兄道弟
these guys rubbed shoulders with Colombia’s elite
还管自己叫”卡利的绅士们”
and called themselves “the Gentlemen of Cali.”
埃斯科瓦尔渴望聚光灯 这些家伙则隐藏在黑暗里
And whereas Escobar craved the spotlight, these guys stayed in the shadows,
暗自磨刀
perfecting the game,
在墨西哥 欧洲 远东建立起复杂的走私贩毒网
building complex smuggling and distribution networks through Mexico,
不留一点痕迹
Europe, and the Far East, without leaving so much as a fingerprint.
连给他们干活的人都不知道自己运的是卡利集团的可♥卡♥因♥
Even the people working for them didn’t know it was Cali coke they were moving.
那可他妈是家可♥卡♥因♥股份有限公♥司♥
It was fucking Cocaine, Incorporated.
他们搞得像是”财富500强”企业
And they ran it like a Fortune 500 company.
那废话不多说
So, without further ado,
来看看卡利集团的管理层
Meet the management team of the Cali Cartel.
帕乔·赫雷拉 负责分销和安保
Pacho Herrera, head of distribution and security.
你好
Hello.
他手下有一队对他言听计从的不要命的年轻人
He led a team of young psychopaths who would do anything he asked.
怎么了
Yes. What’s up?
齐皮·圣克鲁兹-隆多尼奥
Chepe Santacruz-Londoño.
看看
Let’s see.
他跟罗德里格斯兄弟一起长大
Grew up with the Rodríguez brothers.
负责卡利在美国最大的一块肥肉 纽约的生意
He was in charge of U.S. operations responsible for Cali’s crown jewel, New York City.
他就住在那里 当然 用的是假名
He actually lived there, under an assumed name, of course.
集团的二号♥运营主管 米格尔·罗德里格斯
Cartel’s No. 2 operation chief, Miguel Rodríguez.
帕尔米拉的警司
Palmira’s police superintendent.
我们不是刚搞定他吗
Didn’t we just take care of him?
-我说那个新来的 阿兰戈 -要多少
– I’m talking about the new one, Arango. – How much?
-打两万怎么样 -不行
– Should I put $20,000? -No.
一万七就够了
Put 17.
-一万七吗 -对
– Seventeen? -Yes.
米格尔掌控所有流入的钱
Miguel watched over all the money coming in,
和付出去的贿赂
and what bribes they were paying out.
压轴的是集团CEO 胸有宏图的人 吉尔伯托·罗德里格斯
And last but not least, cartel CEO, the man with the plan: Gilberto Rodríguez.
人们管他叫棋手 因为他总能领先对手一步
They called him the Chess Player, because he was always one move ahead.
他们是非法交易进化的巅峰 毒贩中的精锐
They were the pinnacle of trafficking evolution. Apex drug dealers.
排名第二让他们
And being number two allowed them to quietly grow
悄悄发展成历史上最大的可♥卡♥因♥贩毒集团
into the biggest cocaine cartel in history.
但现在 一切都结束了
Except now, that was over.
抢占我们注意力的家伙已经死了
Now that the guy that occupied our attention was gone,
他们迅速地排到了第一位
they were number one with a fucking bullet.
没有哪步棋可以帮到他们
And there was no chess move that would get them out of it.
但我很想看他们试试
But I was looking forward to seeing them try.
安德森 全部搬到左边
Anderson! Move all that over to the left.
桌子靠得太近了
The tables are too close together.
你今晚要说点什么吗
Are you planning on saying anything tonight?

No.
我替我们两个发言
I’ll speak for the both of us.
-你和北谷的人谈过了吗 -谈过了
– Did you talk to the North Valley people? -Yes.
然后呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!