哥们 你错大发了
Man, you fucked up.
你以为他们会为我做交易吗
You think that they’re gonna make a trade for me?
不 不
No. No!
他们会把那个该死的监狱
They’re gonna storm that bullshit
砸个稀巴烂 把他的头打爆
fuckin’ prison and blow his fuckin’ head off!
抱歉强行把你带来
I’m sorry you were taken against your will,
但我知道你是不会心甘情愿见面的
but I knew you wouldn’t meet willingly,
考虑到你上次跟纳维根特见面的情况
given your last meeting with Navegante.
埃雷拉先生 看到你的卡利集团运作良好我很高兴
Mr. Herrera, I’m glad to see your Cali cartel is doing so well,
但你犯了个大错
but you’ve made a huge mistake.
我不这么看
I don’t see it that way.
我知道你喜欢威士忌
I know you like whiskey,
但我要擅自给你调一杯鸡尾酒
but I’m taking the liberty of making you a cocktail.
我刚学会怎么调
I just learned how to do
一杯很有韵味的百香果得其利
a really interesting passion fruit daiquiri.
真好 但我不想喝你的破得其利酒
That’s wonderful, but I don’t want your fuckin’ daiquiri.
你想走随时都可以 我们离波哥大很远
You’re free to leave anytime. We are a long way from Bogotá.
好 告辞 我自己走
Fine. I’m leaving. I’ll show myself out.
我觉得你也许会喜欢我的一些照片
I thought you might like to see some pictures I have.
几周前 有通窃听电♥话♥
Several weeks ago, a wire
听到了你让霍拉西奥·卡里略上校
tap caught you calling Colonel Horacio Carrillo
找到一处巴勃罗的杀手们聚集的地方
to ID a location where Pablo’s sicarios were gathering.
两个小时后 他们死了
Two hours later, they were dead.
再加上一个无辜的女人
Along with an innocent woman.
好吧
OK.
“毒药”在午夜时分
Poison will be at La Dispensaria
将和他的人到”诊疗所”
at around midnight with his crew.
大使♥馆♥里谁是你的内应
Who’s your contact at the embassy?
你知道她有两个孩子吗
Did you know she had two kids?
你觉得媒体会怎么看
What do you think our newspapers will think of that?
我们政♥府♥可不怎么待见
Our government doesn’t take
美国政♥府♥所支持的敢死队
too kindly to American-backed death squads.
我可以用这些照片勒索你
I could blackmail you with these pictures.
你会失去在缉毒局的事业
You’d lose your career at the DEA,
去坐牢 可能就在哥伦比亚坐牢
go to jail… maybe here in Colombia.
但别担心
But don’t worry.
我不会要求你或者哈维尔·潘那
I won’t ask you or Javier Pe?a
去打破你们的底线
to cross any line you haven’t already crossed.
所以你觉得缉毒局和卡利贩毒集团可以好好合作
So you think the DEA and Cali Cartel would be a good match.
在哥伦比亚的各个地方 都有很多人
There are many, in every segment of Colombia,
被巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔迫♥害♥过
who have been persecuted by Pablo Escobar.
蒙卡达和加莱亚诺的家人
The families of Moncada and Galeano,
法官和警♥察♥的家人…
the families of judges and police…
手握资源的人需要团结起来
people with resources who need to be unified.
他们想复仇
They want vengeance.
-你要帮他们复仇吗 -在你的帮助下
– And you’ll help them get it? – With your help.
我现在无法保证什么
I can’t make any commitments right now.
但我可以说
But I can tell you this:
一旦巴勃罗倒了 他肯定会倒
when Pablo goes down, and he will go down…
之后就会有人去敲你的门了
you’ll hear a knock at your door,
敲门的人就是我
and it’ll be me.
你还没尝我的得其利酒呢
You haven’t tried my daiquiri.
埃雷拉真的很会招待客人
That Herrera’s a pretty good host.
调了杯鸡尾酒
Makes a mean cocktail,
还将我送回大使♥馆♥
gives you door-to-door service right to the embassy.
-埃雷拉说什么了 -他说什么
– What did Herrera say? – What’d he say?
他说什么了
What’d he say?
你竟然把消息给他
You fuckin’ gave him that information.
他有我的照片 也有我的录音 哈维
He’s got pictures on me, he’s got tape on me, Javi.
回答我
Answer me.
-什么 -是不是你把消息卖♥♥给埃雷拉的
– What? – Did you give that shit to Herrera?
你觉得我会这么对你吗
Do you think I would do that to you?
你是不是和卡利一伙了 哈维
Are you playing with Cali, Javi?
那就是你说的”全部投入”吗
That your version of “all in”?
我只有一个目标 扳倒巴勃罗
I got one goal: get Escobar.
那不算是在回答我
That’s not an answer.
那些见鬼的照片是谁给他的
Who gave him the fucking photos?
再见 哈维
See you around, Jav.
我得去给我老婆打个电♥话♥
I’m gonna go call my wife.
先生 我接通她的电♥话♥了
-亲爱的 -喂
我们这里有点小问题
我们正在解决 但如果没解决好
你知道该怎么做吧
知道 巴勃罗
我很爱你
我也爱你
-很爱你 -再见 亲爱的
我们是强盗
-等等 这是干什么 -你们旅已经无权负责了
快把我弄出去 明白吗
走 走
-快点 -趴下 进去
别动 别动
-安全 -安全
-安全 -安全
-住手 -是我是我
低下头 无论发生什么 继续往前
请说
对 是我
大声点 我听不清你说什么
确定吗
等等
总统先生 他们攻击了监狱 救出了桑多瓦尔
先生们 先生们
埃斯科瓦尔呢
看看我们发现了什么
你觉得他会没事吗
他肯定没事
明天见
晚安
没事了 没事了
It’s OK… it’s OK.
没事了
It’s OK.
史蒂夫
Steve…
我想回家
I just wanna go home.
这里就是家
This is home.
埃斯科瓦尔逃出大教堂监狱不到一小时之后
Less than an hour after Escobar escaped La Catedral,
哥伦比亚谣言四起 说战争又要来了
word had spread all over Colombia that war was coming again.
但这次不一样
But this time would be different.
这次 将没有投降
This time, there would be no surrender…
没有谈判
no negotiations…
没有交易
no deals.
这次… 我们会杀了他
This time… we were gonna kill him.
埃斯科瓦尔说过 去美国坐牢还不如死在哥伦比亚
Escobar said, “Better a grave in Colombia than a cell in the US.”
你猜怎么着 混♥蛋♥
Well, guess what, motherfucker?
我可以接受这样的结果
That works for me.