Once again, Escobar had used violence to bend the world to his will.
众人称之为”天谎”
They called it “La gran mentira,”
“弥天大谎”
“The big lie.”
也确实是骗人的
And it was a lie.
但是当我看着他飞往自己的豪华监狱时
Except as I watched him fly away to his luxury prison…
我竟然觉得其中也有几分真实
I couldn’t help but think there was some truth in it.
该死 混♥蛋♥
Damn it. Fucker.
我不愿接受的真实
A truth that I hadn’t been willing to accept.
他打败我们是因为他愿意做我们不愿做的事
He’d beat us because he was willing to do what we weren’t.
坏人不按规矩办事
Bad guys don’t play by the rules.
所以他们才是坏人
That’s what makes ’em bad.
也许正因此他们才会赢
Maybe that’s what lets ’em win.
拉加托 今晚我们要开派对吗
毒药在400-1700兆赫之间 各位
I got Poison at 400 to 1700 megahertz, gentlemen.
去”诊疗所”
这一情报给谁 缉毒局吗
So who do we give this to? DEA?
-对 给哈维尔·潘那吧 -潘那就是个混♥蛋♥
– Yeah. Let’s give it to Javier Pena. – Pena’s an asshole.
-我要给另一个人 -好啊
– I’m gonna give it to the other guy. – Sure.
我向自己保证 要是有机会
I made a promise to myself that when the time came
能让我重击埃斯科瓦尔
that I could strike a blow against Escobar,
即使要打破规矩 我也会抓住机会
even if it meant breaking the rules, oh, I was gonna do it.
-喂 -你好 这里是中♥央♥情报部
– Hello? – Hey, Central Spike here.
好
你想跟我说 一个好人
You wanna tell me that a good guy
是不会朝这些混♥蛋♥开枪的吗
wouldn’t have pushed the buttons on these motherfuckers?
你想说我是个坏人吗
You wanna call me a bad guy?
好吧 如果你真这么认为
Fine. But if you do,
只能说明你遇到的坏人还不够多
it just means that you haven’t met enough bad guys yet
所以不知道其中的区别
to know the difference.
我在哥伦比亚学到的一件事就是
There’s one thing I’ve learned down here in Colombia,
好与坏是相对的
good and bad are relative concepts.