这部剧受真实事件启发
因改编需要 一些人物 姓名 事件和地点为虚构
如有雷同 纯属巧合
麦德林
停下
走吧
-你好吗 -很好 你呢
请出示你的证件
当然了
给我
我告诉你多少遍了 不要在那扔球
你是要吓唬你妹妹吗
-她哭了 -她当然哭了
你没看见她还是个婴儿吗
你自己不久前还是个婴儿呢
是 爸爸
-怎么了 -没事
你怎么了 胡安·巴勃罗
我想她死
永远别那么说
我们是一家人 必须永远照顾彼此
听见了吗
-喂 -表哥 “毒药”刚解决几个警♥察♥
-接着说 多少个 -两个
知道 两个什么 军士还是警官
是警官 你了解”毒药”的
-警官每个一百万 -好 那给两百万
-对 我记下了 -好的 回聊

你们在聊什么
生意的事
我也想成为像您这样的商人
Tuyo
Pedro Bromfman / Rodrigo Amarante
Narcos (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack)
我是火焰 灼烧你皮肤
Soy el fuego que arde tu piel
我是清水 满足你渴望
Soy el agua que mata tu sed
我是城♥堡♥ 我是高塔
El castillo, la torre yo soy
我是镇守财宝的利剑
La espada que guarda el caudal
你是我呼吸着的空气
Tú, el aire que respiro yo
你是海上倒映的月光
Y la luz de la luna en el mar
我多想润一润喉咙
La garganta que ansio mojar
却又怕窒息在爱中
Que temo ahogar de amor
你会向我许下什么心愿
Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh
你说 我只想看着我的珍宝
Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo
你会得到的 你会得到的
Y tuyo será, y tuyo será
毒 枭
第一季 第六集
巴勃罗知道是全面战争
Pablo’s path was total war.
他建立了一种杀♥警♥♥察♥有奖的制度
He established a bounty system
200多名警♥察♥惨遭杀戮
for killing cops and over 200 were slaughtered.
警方不得不搭建一间专门的停尸房♥
The police had to build a special morgue just to hold the bodies.
警♥察♥也会报仇
The cops, they took vengeance.
我叫阿尔瓦·波拉 1962年生于波帕扬
My name is Alba Borraga, born 1962 in Popayán.
父亲叫桑多瓦尔 母亲玛利亚
Father Sandoval, mother María.
我们有个大烟草场
We own a large tobacco farm.
我毕业于考卡大学
I graduated Universidad Del Cauca
主修化学工程
with an emphasis in chemical engineering.
再试试 看着我
OK, try it again and look at me.
我已经重复17次了
I’ve already done it 17 times.
是你把我和我老婆扯进来的
You got me and my wife into this.
现在坐下再试一次 直到没问题
Now sit down and do it again until you get it right.
我叫阿尔瓦·波拉 1962年生于波帕扬
My name is Alba Borraga, born 1962 in Popayán.
父亲叫桑多瓦尔 母亲玛利亚
Father Sandoval, mother María.
我们有个大烟草场
We own a large tobacco farm.
我毕业于考卡大学
I graduated Universidad del
主修化学工程
Cauca with an emphasis in chemical engineering.
要是他们问我化学方面的问题怎么办
What if they ask me a question about chemistry?
-希望你很会扯淡 -好吧
– I hope you’re good at bullshitting. – OK–
坐下 再来 好多了
Sit down. Do it again. It’s getting better.
我们要保护爱丽莎
We were protecting Elisa
因为她有埃斯科瓦尔袭击最高法♥院♥的证据
because she could tie Escobar to the Palace of Justice…
但保护共♥产♥党就犯了叛国罪
but by protecting a communist, we were traitors.
想想看吧
Go figure.
我们走
Let’s go.
-准备好了吗 -好了
– Are you ready? – Yes.
谢谢 亲爱的
Honey, thank you.
你最好能帮我们搞定埃斯科瓦尔
You better help us get Escobar.
我也想他死
I want him dead, too.
是 但我们可不是敢死队 知道吗
Yeah, but we’re not a death squad, OK?
你显然不知道美国对拉丁美洲干过什么
You clearly don’t know your country’s history in Latin America.
抱歉 我不明白
Sorry, I didn’t hear that–
亲爱的 放松 好吗
Honey, mellow out, OK?
史蒂夫 我知道你生气
Steve, I know you’re mad,
但我们在做正确的事
but this is the right thing to do.
正确的事
The right thing to do?
在这件事上我别无选择 不是吗
I didn’t have a choice in the matter, did I?
这是唯一的选择
This is the only choice.
你该考虑下回迈阿密了
You should think about going back to Miami.
他们在车里 等一下
They’re in their car. Hold on.
我是该考虑了
Maybe I will.
上车 行吗
Just get in the car, OK?
他们开车了
OK, OK, they’re on the move.
走 走 快走
Go. Go, go, go.
真不该带康妮来这儿
Should’ve never brought Connie down here.
她不适合这儿
She’s not cut out for it.
那个共♥产♥党婊♥子♥和他在一块
He’s got that commie bitch with him.
别干傻事
Don’t do anything stupid.
低调点 这一切很快就结束了
Just keep your head down and this’ll all be over soon enough.
我们在这里截住他 去左边
We’re gonna cut him off up here on the left.
下车 墨菲
Get out of the car, Murphy!
下车
Get out!
-从车里出来 -你跟踪我吗
– Step away from the vehicle. – You following me?
-把他带走 -放松
– Move him away. – Easy.
-放松 -后退
– Easy. – Back!
-快点 快他妈后退 -把你手
– Come on. Move the fuck back! – Get your hands–
把你恶心的手拿开
Get your fucking hands off me!
你♥他♥妈♥在跟谁讲话
Who the fuck were you talking to?
她去哪了
Where the fuck is she?
退下
Stand down.
你在跟谁说话
Who were you talking to, huh?
潘那
Peña.
我和老婆吵架了
I got wife troubles.
-和老婆吵架 -对
– Wife troubles. – Yeah.
你丈夫引开他们这招真是聪明
Your husband was clever to get them to follow him.
希望他没事
I hope he’s OK.
该死
Shit.
早上好 女士们 你们去哪
抱歉 长官 我是美国人 不懂西班牙语
I’m sorry, sir. I’m American. I don’t speak Spanish.
你懂西班牙语吗

我问你们去哪
-波帕扬 -波帕扬
请出示你的文件
文件
Uh, documents.
康妮·墨菲小姐
阿尔瓦·波拉
旅途愉快
-谢谢 -一路顺风
你好
Hello?
好的
OK, yes.
好 你带她去孤儿院 好的
OK, you got her to the orphanage. Good.
爱丽莎很好
Elisa’s fine.
老天 不 你没事我很高兴
Oh, God. No, I’m just glad you’re OK.
你要机灵点儿 知道吗
Listen, I want you to be smart, OK?
每隔一个小时就给我个电♥话♥
I want you to call me every other hour from the road.
说真的 你要给我打
Actually, call me every hour.
好 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
为你骄傲 拜拜
I’m proud of you. Bye.
既然康妮安全了
Now that I knew Connie was safe,
我就可以关注塞萨尔·戈维利亚了
I could focus on César Gaviria.
那时 比在哥伦比亚
At the time, the only thing
当警♥察♥更危险的是
more dangerous than being a Colombian cop
当哥伦比亚的总统候选人
was being a Colombian presidential candidate.
塞萨尔·戈维利亚总统
加维里亚已经表明立场 支持将毒枭
Gaviria had come out in favor of extraditing the narcos
引渡到美国
to the United States, and it was
所以他当选对我们来说是最好的
in our best interest that he win the presidency.
-但要想赢… -谢谢
– But to win… – Gracias.
他必须要能活到选举日
…he had to survive until election day.
我找戈维利亚先生
Uh, Senor Gaviria?
从那扇门进去
Through that door.
-你一定是墨菲探员吧 -你好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!