Please don’t tell me you left her at the altar.
我都不知道她到底去没去圣坛
I don’t know if she actually made it to the altar.
你这还真是救了她一命
Well, you saved her a lifetime of hell.
是啊 她最终也原谅了我
Yeah, she forgave me. Eventually.
嫁给了达拉斯的一位股票经纪人
Married a stockbroker from Dallas.
好像是叫兰迪
Randy… I think.
她一下子变富裕了
Trust me, she’s better off.
要是索里诺神父说了呢
What if Father Sobrino talks?
他肯定会说
He’s gonna talk.
是时候了 纳维根特
抱歉来晚了 以前从没来过这
Sorry I’m late. I couldn’t came before.
有什么消息
What do you got?
嘎查今晚去卡塔赫纳
Gacha’s going tonight to Cartagena.
我可以帮你搞定他
I can help you get him.
你说你有消息 可没说是有关嘎查的
You said you had information. You didn’t say Gacha.
那今天你走运了
I guess is your lucky day.
-为什么告密 -估计是钱
– What’s the informant’s motivation? – Could be money.
嘎查的悬赏金高达一百万美元
The reward for Gacha is one million US.
这肯定是个很好的理由
I’d say that’s pretty good motivation.
如果我们不抓住他 那他就要逃一辈子
He spends his life on the run if we don’t catch him.
肯定会有人接他的活
Something else going on with this guy.
值得冒险
It’s worth taking a risk.
潘那 你去卡塔赫纳 仅需监视
Pena, you go to Cartagena. Solely in an observational capacity.
可以的话 我们希望活捉他
We want this man captured alive, if possible.
墨菲你待在波哥大
Murphy stays here in Bogotá.
戈维利亚今晚开新闻发布会
Gaviria’s press conference is tonight,
我想确保他能畅所欲言
and I wanna be sure whatever he plans to say, he gets to say it.
遵命
Yes, ma’am.
这条裙子很漂亮 努兰大使
That’s a beautiful dress, Ambassador Noonan.
神父 快老实交代
Come on, Father. Ah, yeah. Talk!
还要 你还要吗
More? You want more?
不 不要了 求你了 不要了
No! No more, please! No more!
不要了
No more!
交给你了 他准备坦白了
Ah, he’s all yours. He’s ready to talk.
神父
Father…
爱丽莎·阿尔瓦罗是怎么逃脱的
how did Elisa Alvaro get away?
她和一个美国女人一起走的
She left with the American woman.
墨菲的妻子
Murphy’s wife.
我就是不懂 你怎么跟共♥产♥党扯上关系了
I just don’t understand. How’d you get involved with communists?
你见过真正的共♥产♥党吗
Have you actually met a communist?
我见过 她骗了我
Yeah, I have, actually… and she lied to me.
我不是共♥产♥党 康妮
Well, I’m not a communist, Connie.
我与贫穷 腐♥败♥ 不公 贪婪斗争
I’m fighting against poverty, corruption, injustice and greed.
美国人肯定没有这些问题吧
But I guess Americans don’t have the same problem.
没有吗
Don’t we?
情况不一样
It’s not the same.
我只是希望你开始时跟我说实话
Look, I just wish you’d been straight with me.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我还是走吧
Perhaps I should go.
你不能走 如果他们找到你会杀了你的
You can’t just go. Look, if they find you, they’ll kill you.
我爱上了一个人 一个好人
I fell in love with a man… with a good man.
我本来希望做些好事
And I was hoping to do something good.
但我却陷入了…
But instead, I fell into something…
一些更暴♥力♥的事
else, something more violent.
是啊 我跟你一样
Yeah, that makes two of us.
我们回家见
I’ll see you when I get home.
给你 爱丽莎的身份证
Here, Elisa’s ID.
-给我♥干♥什么 -带她去库马拉尔
– What am I supposed to do with that? – Take her to Cumaral.
我那里的联络人同意藏着她
My contact there agreed to hide her.
你去卡塔赫纳的时候吗 真不敢相信
While you go to Cartagena? I can’t believe this shit.
-这是谁做的 -兄弟 那你说我们怎么办
– Who made this? – Brother, what do you suggest we do?
直接跳窗吗
Jump out of a window?
听我说 她…
Look, she’s…
-她很重要 -对谁来说
– She’s important. – To who?
对我们
To us.
我帮你照顾爱丽莎 你最好抓到嘎查
I take care of Elisa… you better fucking get Gacha.
美国大使♥馆♥
阿尔瓦·博塔格
终于可以浪漫约会了
我们很久没有独处了
就只有你 我 还有保镖
就像年轻时你父亲盯着我们一样
-我父亲很敬佩你 -是啊
加西亚
引渡者
喂 对
对
但是一切都好对吗
知道了
安娜
安娜
安娜
安娜
一只小鸟 到屋里来了
我帮它出去
怎么了
有人试图刺杀…
卡里略上校
有人遇害吗
他手下一个人
现在这种情况你肯定很难过
我想让你知道 我觉得你很勇敢
我不勇敢 我不像迦兰
恐惧让你得以活着
这一点他们没人懂
你做任何决定我都支持
俗话说 只有恐惧之人的恐惧
It’s been said that nothing gives the fearful more courage…
才会给人最大的勇气
than another’s fear.
路易斯·卡罗斯·迦兰做出的决定让他牺牲了
Luis Carlos Galán had made a decision that cost his life.
现在轮到戈维利亚了
And now, it was Gaviria’s turn.
欢迎各位美国媒体
Welcome, American press.
今晚 我非常荣幸
Tonight, I have the great pleasure
给大家介绍候选人塞萨尔·加维里亚
of introducing candidate César Gaviria.
长久以来我们政♥府♥一直致力于
It has long been our government’s policy…
平等对待每个人
to deal with every man equally…
践行法律法规
in the eyes of the law.
所以
So…
哥伦比亚俗话说
Colombians say…
上帝让我们的家园如此美丽
God made our land so beautiful…
这对世界其他地方不公平
it was unfair to the rest of the world.
所以为了均衡一点
So to even the score…
上帝让我们这方土地
God populated the land…
繁衍了一群恶人
with a race of evil men.
自♥由♥不受拘束的将来
The primary impediment
遇到的主要障碍
to a free and uninhibited future
是当前笼罩我们祖国的
is the violence and terror
暴♥力♥和恐怖
that currently grips our beloved country.
那些恶人诉诸的暴♥力♥
A violence initiated by these evil men…
会以正义之名
will be brought to justice…
为纪念路易斯·卡洛斯·迦兰
in the name of decency…
最终被绳之以法
and in the memory of Luis Carlos Galán.
我们支持引渡条约
We will extradite.
这一决定的做出 不是出于恐惧
This decision… will not come from fear.
而是出于清晰的判断
It has come from a clarity of judgment…
并未受身边模糊我们视线的恐惧的
free from the cloud of terror that surrounds us
任何影响
and obscures our view.
当前危险时刻 我只能对哥伦比亚人说一句话
I can say only one thing to Colombians in these times of peril:
我们会有将来
There will be a future.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂
你以为自己是什么大人物
你应该换你的卫星电♥话♥的
你是谁
你母亲跟你那个胖儿子在里奥内格罗
你妻子今天去卡雷拉买♥♥衣服了
你个混♥蛋♥ 你以为…
你以为你是警♥察♥我就怕你吗
你知道我的家人在哪里 混♥蛋♥ 我也知道你的
你不要忘记这点
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的混♥蛋♥
你为什么不跟其他人一样收下我的钱
我可以让你过国王般的生活 可现在呢
我要杀你父母 杀你的孩子 杀你们全家
你很聪明 应该知道
他们每个人我都监视着呢 你个混♥蛋♥
并不是谁都可以被收买♥♥ 巴勃罗
你就一直躲着吧 我会找到你的
虽然不知道什么时候
但我一定会找到你
等我找到你
-我一定杀了你 -我要杀了你 混♥蛋♥
我要杀了你 杀了你们全家
看来真开战了