with a communist group called the M-19.
我不知道什么事 但一定不是好事
I don’t know what it is, but I know it’s gonna be bad.
等等 巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔吗 你怎么知道他的事
Wait, Pablo Escobar? How do you know anything about Escobar?
我就是知道 你要提醒他…
I– I just know. You need to warn him…
还要把我藏起来
and you need to hide me.
好 来
OK. Come on.
史蒂夫已经去上班了 但哈维住在楼下
Steve’s already at work, but Javi lives downstairs.
但愿他在
I just hope he’s here.
我在
I am.
-什么情况 -我等下再解释
– Well, what have we here? – I’ll explain later.
我马上回来 去吧
I’ll be right back. Go.
-她跟我说埃斯科瓦尔… -慢点说
– She told me that Escobar… – Slow down.
雇佣了叫M-19的游击队
…hired guerrillas called M-19.
认为他们要干坏事
Thinks they’re gonna do something terrible.
-慢点说 -埃斯科瓦尔在利用M-19的人
– Slow down. – Escobar is using members of M-19.
-再说一遍 -埃斯科瓦尔和M-19游击队
– Say that again? – Pablo Escobar and M-19 Guerrillas.
埃斯科瓦尔和M-19
Escobar and M-19?
她没说细节 只说不是好事
She didn’t tell me any details, just that it would be bad.
这说不通啊
No… that doesn’t make any sense.
她让我把她藏起来 我带她去了哈维家
She asked me to hide her, so I took her to Javi’s apartment.
好 好的
OK. All right.
-墨菲探员 -没事
– Agent Murphy! – All right.
大使 我有埃斯科瓦尔和M-19的消息
Ambassador, I got information with Escobar and M-19.
我觉得他们…
I think they’re–
-最高法♥院♥大楼 -天啊
– …supreme court building. – Oh, my God.
没错 天啊
“Oh, my God” is right.
在埃斯科瓦尔资助下
Financed by Escobar,
M-19游击队突袭了最高法♥院♥所在地
the M-19 Guerrillas stormed the Palace of Justice
占领了最高法♥院♥
and occupied the supreme court.
他们劫持了超过一百名人♥质♥ 提出重分配财富
They took over 100 hostages and made a bunch of demands
和结束不公与暴♥政♥
about the redistribution of wealth
等等多项要求
and an end to injustice and tyranny…
但这都是扯淡
but it was all bullshit.
军队出动了
The military attacked.
哥伦比亚 波哥大
今 早
大屠♥杀♥中死伤惨重
Dozens of lives were lost in the carnage,
包括哥伦比亚最高法♥院♥的一半法官
including half of Colombia’s supreme court justices.
大部分M-19士兵阵亡
Most of the M-19 were killed.
有些逃跑了 但首先他们完成了自己的真正目标
Some escaped… but not before accomplishing their true goal:
烧毁装有六十万页埃斯科瓦尔
setting fire to the room that contained 600,000
犯罪证据的文件室
pages of evidence against Escobar.
整桩控告案灰飞烟灭
The entire case against him turned to ash.
在美国 黑♥手♥党♥会除掉证人
In the United States, the Mafia makes witnesses disappear
不让他们出庭作证
so they can’t testify in court.
在哥伦比亚 巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔除掉了整个法庭
In Colombia, Pablo Escobar made the whole court disappear.
楼内炮弹爆♥炸♥后 游击队员引燃的大火
The fires set by guerrillas earlier in the day grew even stronger
火势更加凶猛
as cannon shells exploded inside.
-她在哪 -请进
– Where is she? – Well, come on in.
你站起来 她是谁 军队为什么在找她
You, up! Who in the fuck is she and why is the military after her?
把枪收起来
Put the gun away.
收起来
Put it away.
她跟我说了自己是谁 枪收起来
She told me who she is. Put the gun away.
-我能说句话吗 -不行
– Can I say something? – No, you may not.
墨菲 冷静
Murphy… calm down.
我不知道你为什么要掺和这事
I have no idea why you’d get yourself involved in this.
你老婆带她来找我的
Your wife brought her to me.
我感谢你愿为我老婆冒险
I appreciate you putting yourself out there for my wife,
真的
I truly do,
但我们为什么要为这女人拿工作冒险
but why are we risking our whole careers over this woman?
她能证明巴勃罗是最高法♥院♥袭击的幕后主使
Because she can prove that Pablo was behind the Palace siege.
如果她有证据 那我们把她抓过来
If she can tie Escobar to the siege, I say we bring her in.
她是M-19的人
Well, she’s M-19.
努南肯定得把她交给哥伦比亚军方
Noonan would have to turn her over to the Colombian military
她活不下来
and then she gets disappeared.
我不要重蹈巴里·西尔的覆辙
I’d like to avoid another Barry Seal situation.
那我们要窝藏一个共♥产♥党逃犯吗
So we’re gonna harbor a communist fugitive?
她只是来提醒我们的
Look, all she did was warn us.
不是别人的探子
She’s not on anybody’s radar.
她没参与任何事情
She’s not involved in anything.
这些画了红叉的照片
The red X’s you see in these pictures
是已经被哥伦比亚
indicate M-19 revolutionaries
特种部队消灭的M-19革命军
terminated by the Colombian Special Forces.
剩下的依然在逃
The remaining individuals you see are fugitives.
各位 这事事实上要复杂得多
Folks, this is more complicated than what it seems.
经典的埃斯科瓦尔手段 他和M-19做了交易
This was Escobar, classic. He’s cut a deal with M-19.
你是不是还要说泰坦尼克也是他弄沉的
Next you’ll tell us Escobar sank the Titanic.
引渡他的证据全部被毁
Was it coincidence the extradition evidence against him
难道是巧合吗
was destroyed?
只要能达到目的 他不记仇
He doesn’t hold grudges, not if it suits his purposes.
你们怎么知道他做了交易
How do you know he cut a deal?
我们有一名秘密线人
We have a confidential informant.
你愿意说出他是谁吗 潘那探员
You willing to identify this informant, Agent Pe?a?
-不愿意 -不用说…
– No, I am not. – Needless to say…
考虑到这次共♥产♥主义侵略 南方司令部要撤销
Southern Command has rescinded its offer of resources to the DEA
对缉毒署的资源协助
in light of this communist aggression.
我们要找到M-19的高层领导
We need to target the M-19 leadership:
可怕的伊万·托雷斯和艾丽莎·阿瓦雷兹
Ivan “The Terrible” Torres and Elisa Alvarez.
他们在到处缉拿我们
你以为呢
这不跟以前一样吗
你干得很好
你不知道这帮了我们多大忙
不 兄弟 是你们帮了我
你 伊万
给了我西蒙·玻利瓦尔之剑
那柄解放哥伦比亚的剑
现在它归你了
拿着它 继续你解放这个国家的征程
我向你保证 我会继续斗争
这是你应得的 兄弟
至于我
风声过去前我会在巴拿马
我们也…
记得拿走箱子
还有那柄剑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!