还有两小时路程 老大
集♥合♥伙计们 让他们准备好
-我们准备走 -好的
我们得走了
去哪
警♥察♥要来了
-可是巴勃罗 我做了几小时饭了 -抱歉亲爱的
-但我们现在就得走 -那我们的东西呢 衣服什么的
以后会买♥♥新的 不是吗
抱歉
你听见我抱怨了吗
巴勃罗 只要你和我们在一起 我什么都愿意
把这些箱子都带上
螃蟹 去巴勃罗房♥间看看还有什么没有
埃弗拉因
我们只带那两个蓝色的笔记本
彻底找一遍 确保一份文件都没落下
怎么了 古斯塔沃
你害了我们 巴勃罗
不只是你我
你害了整个家族
当然 自从你要在国会现身
自从你想统治这该死的国家
其他所有人就都完蛋了 不是吗
但管它的
人只有一条命 对吧
过来
兄弟
我让你挨着飞行员坐 来吧 来吧
我们来系好
巴勃罗应该低头看了
I like to think that as Pablo looked down
那不勒斯大庄园最后一眼
on Hacienda Nápoles for the last time,
我们的目的达到了 我希望真惹毛他了
he got our message… and I hope it really pissed him off.
你也许有800栋房♥子 老兄
You may have 800 houses, my friend,
但没一个可称之为家
but none of them is home.
我们会让你余生都在逃亡
We will keep you on the run for the rest of your life,
或者直到我们抓住你 或者杀了你
or until we catch you… or kill you.
从现在起 你在哪里都不安全了
From now on, nowhere is safe.
我们把庄园搜了个遍
The only people to detain were the maids and the gardeners
只抓到了佣人和园丁
while we searched the finca from top to bottom.
穷警♥察♥们被豪华的庄园震惊了
The dirt-poor cops were astounded by the luxury.
要是你冒着生命危险每周还只拿22美金
Hey, if you’re risking your life for $22 a week…
你也会狼吞虎咽的
you’d pig out, too.
执法部门内流传着一句老话
There’s an old saying in law enforcement:
“坏人得次次走运
“The bad guys need to get lucky every time.
好人走运一次就够了”
The good guys just need to get lucky once.”
在巴勃罗匆忙逃跑留下灰烬中 我的运气来了
And in the ashes of Pablo’s hasty exit, I got very lucky.
我找到的地址是麦德林市中心
The address I found led us to a nondescript building
一栋不起眼的建筑
in downtown Medellín.
我们突袭了那儿 猜猜我们找到了谁
We raided it, and guess who we found?
黑胡子
Blackbeard.
巴勃罗的头号♥会计 他知道所有秘密
Pablo’s number one accountant and keeper of all secrets.
在他被拘时 他描述了一个
In custody, he would describe a cocaine empire
日赚6000万美金的可♥卡♥因♥帝国
that was bringing in $60 million a day.
巴勃罗比通用汽车公♥司♥还有钱
Pablo was bigger than General Motors.
证据如山
The mountain of evidence
堆满了哥伦比亚最高法♥院♥的
filled an entire room in the Palace of Justice,
一整个房♥间
home of Colombia’s supreme court,
那是唯一能安全存放证据的地方
the only place thought safe enough to store it.
我们掌握的证据够关他一百辈子的了
We had enough evidence to put him away for 100 lifetimes.
妈的
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck.
-怎么了 -哈拉米略在耍花样
– What’s up? – Jaramillo’s running the show.
他对我们才给他十万美金很不满
He’s pissed we only gave him 100 grand.
他不让我们复印带走任何资料
He’s not letting us make any copies of anything.
哈维 这里有些资料对我们很有帮助
Javi, there’s some good stuff in here, stuff we can use.
可我们带不走
None of it can leave the room.
毒枭雇了一个叫埃利斯·麦皮克尔的人
The narcos have been paying some guy named Ellis McPickle
-负责运送可♥卡♥因♥ -埃利斯·麦皮克尔
– to run coke all over the place. – Ellis McPickle?
估计是个化名
I’m assuming that it’s an alias.
带走
Take ’em.
-什么 -藏到裤子里
– What? – Just stuff ’em down your pants.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你还想不想抓到巴勃罗了
Do you want to catch Pablo or not?
-为什么让我藏 -因为他们会怀疑我
– Why me? – Because they’ll suspect me.
-但不会怀疑你 -万一他们搜我身怎么办
– They won’t suspect you. – What if they search me?
他们不会搜白人的 好吗
They’re not gonna search a white boy, OK?
你可是来他们国家的客人
You’re a guest in their country.
-客人可不会偷东西 -照做就是了
– Guests don’t steal. – Just do it.
有时候为了抓坏人就得用些非常手段
Sometimes you gotta do bad things to catch bad people.
-而有时候 坏人… -告辞
– And sometimes, bad people… – Senor.
会帮你做好事
help you do good things.
这些是从毒枭在迈阿密的账户里找到的
有张支票付给了名为”埃利斯·麦皮克尔”的人

在对毒枭的窃听记录里
我听他提过几次这个名字
显然这是个化名
没有哪个哥伦比亚人
会起”埃利斯·麦皮克尔”这样的名字
他不是哥伦比亚人
他是为贩毒集团
运送数以吨♥计可♥卡♥因♥的美国飞行员
外国佬
-他叫什么名字 -不知道
但我们知道 古斯塔沃经常提起这个”麦皮克尔”
苏亚雷兹 你有担心过
要是巴勃罗发现你是双面间谍
自己会是什么下场吗
-我是你这边的 -是吗
证明给我看 关于这个麦皮克尔 你还知道什么
我们有些文件里有他的照片
或许你可以去问问中情局 他开始是那边的人
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么
Wha– What the fuck is this?
现在给你布置个任务
This is me giving you homework.
前中情局飞行员在为毒枭运送可♥卡♥因♥
Former CIA pilot flying coke for the narcos.
我要你查清楚这是谁
And I need you to find out who it is.
首先
First off,
我不是你的手下 墨菲 明白吗
I don’t fucking work for you, Murphy, you hear me?
-所以别想跑来…-那是巴里·西尔吗
– So don’t come in here thinking that– – Is that Barry Seal?
他最近在忙什么呢
What’s he up to these days?
巴里·西尔
Barry Seal.
巴里·西尔 传统的南方人
Barry Seal, a good ol’ Southern boy
喜欢高校橄榄球赛
who loved college football,
致幻药 和女人…
mind-altering chemicals, and pussy…
所以他天生就是干中情局的料子
which made him perfect CIA material.
可他挥霍的生活作风也让他走上了运毒的道路
But his expensive lifestyle also made him perfect narco material.
想找巴里很简单
Finding Barry was easy.
我们只需要守在他常去的妓院外面
We just had to stake out his favorite whorehouse.
碰巧这也是潘那最爱去的那家
It just so happened to be Pe?a’s favorite, too.
这地方是我一个朋友告诉我的
A friend of mine told me about this place.
我以前从没来过
I’ve never been here before.
不是 我是认真的
No, I’m serious.
快看
Look.
天呐 那是雀斑妹 我认识她
Oh, my God. That’s Freckles. I know her.
改天见
天呐 这不是巴里吗
Goddamn, is that Barry?
或者我们该叫你麦皮克尔
Or should we say McPickle?
来吧 我们有车送你一程
Come on, we got you a ride waiting over here.
你好啊 瓦内萨
“麦皮克尔”这名字听着挺搞笑吧
It’s fun to say, though, ain’t it? “McPickle”?
坐吧 巴里
Have a seat, Barry.
你看起来挺放松啊
You seem awful relaxed
一点也不像正面临牢狱之灾
for someone who’s facing life in the clink.
你们根本没有证据
Well, you guys ain’t got shit.
我们有从埃斯科瓦尔那得到的记录
We got records from Escobar
上面有从麦德林运往易斯安那州的货运记录
listing shipments from Medellín to Louisiana
-共计五百吨♥ -对
– to the tune of 500 tons? – Yeah.
是吗 看看这个能不能在法庭上站得住脚吧
Yeah? Well, let’s see if that holds up in court, huh?
有趣的是 你无法
The funny thing is you can’t
从麦德林直接飞往易斯安那州
make a direct flight from Medellín to Louisiana
中途需要停下来加油
without making a refueling stop.
对 根据记录显示
Yeah, according to the records,
你在古巴和尼加拉瓜都停过
you made stops in Cuba and Nicaragua.
运货单是不会撒谎的
The manifests don’t lie.
前中情局探员经停共♥产♥主义国家
An ex-CIA man making stops in communist countries
无论你有没有运可♥卡♥因♥
with or without cocaine,
都会被美国司法部以叛国罪论处
that would be considered treason by the US Justice Department,
不是吗
wouldn’t it?
见鬼 你俩还挺厉害
Well, damn… you guys are good.
共♥产♥主义的支持者
Communist sympathizer.
我们可以给你打个大大的红色蝴蝶结
We’re gonna wrap you up in a big red bow
然后把你丢在里根总统的门前
and drop you right off at Reagan’s doorstep.
载着可♥卡♥因♥前往古巴和尼加拉瓜加油
Using Cuba and Nicaragua as refueling stops for coke shipments,
那就是叛国罪加贩毒罪
that’s treason and trafficking.
怎么算 连犯两条能判无期徒刑重罪吗
What’s that, two life sentences for the price of one?
没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!