我有从没见过的外孙
Some grandkids I never met.
相信我 我很清楚这并不容易
Believe me when I tell you, man, shit isn’t easy.
我出狱已经四年了 知道吗?
I mean, I’ve been out four years, okay?
还在设法…我还在设法弥补
Still trying to make… I’m still trying to make things right.
是呀
Yeah.
我学到了一件事
I know one thing.
有7万美金拿没坏处
Seventy grand never hurts.
确实如此
No, it does not.
你开车了吗?
Drive here?
嗯 我的卡车停在后面
Yeah, truck’s in the back.
我去打个电♥话♥
I’m gonna make a call.
不行
No
没事的 你可以跟着我
So go ahead and follow me.
你可以去见见我的另一个哥们 -听着不错 鲍比
Meet my other guy. – Sounds good, Bobby.
开车了吗? -她过来的时候 你把账结了
Thanks. – …with the check.
目标在打电♥话♥
Target’s making the call.
安排会面的事
Setting a meet.
你们在车♥库♥待命
Stand by in the parking lot.