掀起了一场延续至今的运动 要求当局给予答案
began risking their own lives to demand answers
引起人们对命案的关注 当局才有所行动
and draw attention to the killings, which continue to this day.
亚历克斯?
Alex?
杰克 是我 怎么了?
Jack, it’s me. What’s up?
找到亚历克斯霍多彦了 我觉得你会想知道
Found Alex Hodoyan. Figured you’d wanna know.
太好了 他在哪儿?我去接他
Great, where is he? I’ll go pick him up.
不 等等
No, Walt.
下加州的警♥察♥找到了他的尸体
Baja State cops found his body.
挂在一座人行天桥上
Hanging from an overpass.
这孩子都没活过两个小时 你当时再怎样也救不了他的
The kid didn’t last two hours. There’s nothing you could’ve done.
沃尔特 你还在吗?
Walt, you still there?
若如我所料 你在边境以南 你得回北面来
If you’re where I think you are, you need to get your ass back up north.
很好 谢谢
Right. Thanks.
嘿 这是你留的字条吗?
Hey. This your handwriting?
是美国缉毒局 派给特遣队的联络人找你
DEA liaison to the task force.
大使♥馆♥终于给我回电了
Embassy finally called me back…
想让我打回去吗?
Want me to call?
我来吧
I’ll do it.
墨西哥的纪念品!
Souvenirs from Mexico!
国际边境
礼物!
Gifts!
墨西哥来的礼物!
Souvenirs from Mexico!
谢谢你来跟我见面
Thanks for meeting me.
你还在蒂华纳 让我很意外
Surprised you’re still in Tijuana.
就只有今天一天
Just for the day.
你是美国缉毒局 派给雷波洛将军特遣队的联络人?
You are the DEA liaison agent from General Rebollo’s task force?
没错
That’s correct.
这是私下谈话
This is off the record.
我只是做些笔记
I’ll just take notes.
不会提到你的名字的
I won’t use your name.
你跟雷波洛共事了多久?
How long did you work with Rebollo?
我不是来这里谈雷波洛的
I’m not here to talk about Rebollo.
你说是你们的报纸 揭发了他的老底 对吗?
You said your paper broke the story on him, right?
听说过一个有美墨双重国籍的公民 被特遣队关押了几周的事吗?
You hear about a dual Mexican-US citizen being held at the task force for weeks?
没给他提供律师?
No lawyer?
你怎么没告诉我你会来?
Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?
我们抓到了一个锡那罗亚集团的家伙
Got our hands on one of the Sinaloans –
他招了
Fucker talked.
他招了些什么?
What’d he give up?
“五月”的行踪
Mayo.
他在马萨特兰的一栋高楼里
He’s in Mazatlán. At some high-rise…
我们找到他了 艾迪娜
We fucking got him, Enedina.
本杰明怎么说?
What did Benjamín say?
我还没告诉他
Haven’t told him…
我先来找的你
Came to you first.
我会跟本杰明说的
I’ll talk to Benjamín…
召集些人手 去马萨特兰
Get some men, go to Mazatlán…
宰了那混♥蛋♥
Kill that fucker.
那些酷刑…
The torture…
有效吗?
did it work?
在一定程度上总是有效的
It always works, to a point.
何时停止的呢?
When did it stop?
你们的饮料
Your drinks.
谢谢
Thanks.
亚历克斯后来开口是因为他哥哥
Alex talked ’cause of his brother.
他想救他哥哥
He was trying to save him.
他为什么会觉得 配合军方就能救他哥哥?
Why’d he think cooperating would save his brother?
因为我是这么告诉他的
‘Cause I told him it would.
军方凭着折磨霍多彦获得的消息 逮捕了什么人吗?
Did the information from Hodoyan’s torture lead to any arrests?
没有
No, it did not.
他提供的情报起了什么作用吗?
Did anything come out of it?
害死了他
It got him killed.
你比我想象中要年轻
You’re younger than I figured.
他在没有律师的情况下被扣押
When he was being held without a lawyer,
被折磨
when he was being tortured,
缉毒局的主管们知道吗?
supervisors in the DEA knew?
他们明确表示过不想知道 所以名义上并不知情
Made it pretty clear that they didn’t want to, officially.
但他们知道
But yeah.
他们知道发生了什么
They knew what was happening.
当时我们快没有时间了
We were running out of time.
干这行 你会迷失
Doing this, you get lost.
你是否曾经想得到 自己没法得到的东西?
You ever want something that you couldn’t get?
不管你多努力 就是得不到
No matter how hard you pushed?
当这种情况发生时 你会怎么办?
What do you do when that happens?
我不知道
I don’t know.
学会放弃对它的渴望
Learn to stop wanting it.
我不会提你的名字
I won’t use your name.
但这还是可能会追溯到你身上
But this could still come back on you.
布列斯林探员 你为什么要告诉我这些?
Agent Breslin, why are you talking to me?
大家都在谈雷波洛的事
Everyone’s talking about Rebollo,
但事情没那么简单
but it’s not that simple.
我们也不是什么好人
We’re not the good guys.
我不是个好人
I’m not a good guy.
紧急护理
圣保拉诊所
欢迎 请跟我来
Welcome. Follow me, please.
医生马上就会过来见您
The doctors will be in to see you shortly.
要出去吗?
Heading out?

Yeah…
一切都好吗?
Everything okay?
你喝酒了?
You been drinking?
嗯 喝了
Yeah. I have.
我错了
I was wrong.
我没法阻止那事
I couldn’t stop it.
我做不到
I can’t…
我以为是一个人干的 其实不是
I thought one man was doing it, but it’s not.
不止一个人
There’s more…
你说的是姑娘们在工厂外被杀的事?
You mean the girls? Out by the factories?
是的
Hmm.
我得走了
I gotta go.
维克多…
Victor…
你好吗?准备好了吗?
What’s up, you ready?
好了
Yeah.
路易斯 我们走吧? -晚安 总编
Luis, shall we? – Good night, boss.
这家伙住哪儿?
Where does this guy live?
就在前面不远
Not much further.
《蒂华纳之声》 黑♥手♥党♥重返蒂华纳
连续第三天
For the third day in a row,
闭门谈判仍在继续
negotiations continued behind closed doors…
讨论的话题包括…
趴下!
Get down!
见鬼!
Oh, shit!
戴维巴伦的手下射的一发子弹 击中路沿 反弹后射中了他的左眼
A round fired by his men hit the curb and struck David Barron in the left eye.
原来阿里兰诺家族的传奇“执法者”
Turned out the Arellanos’ legendary enforcer
终非金刚之身
wasn’t indestructible after all.
任何上了心的人 一眼就能看出这次袭击的动机
The motive for the attack was obvious to anyone paying attention.
上世纪90年代 墨西哥有四十多名记者
Over 40 journalists were murdered in Mexico in the ’90s.
因为报道真♥相♥而被杀害
Assassinated for telling the truth.
是这里吗?
This it?
是的
Yeah…
兄弟 我们来这的真正目的是什么?
What’re we really doing out here, man?
你替美国缉毒局干了多久了?
How long you been working for the DEA?
不是你想的那样
It’s not what you think.
如果你要杀我 那就动手吧
If you’re gonna do it, then do it.
最终 当局得到了 关于阿曼多行踪的匿名举报
The authorities finally got an anonymous tip on Amado’s location.
别动!
这里什么都没有
长官!
不是我的错! 我们试着抢救他…我们尽力了
It’s not my fault! We tried to revive him – we tried –
他知道风险的!
He knew the risks!
1997年7月7日
On July 7th, 1997,
阿曼多卡里略富恩迪斯死于墨西哥城
Amado Carillo Fuentes died in Mexico City.
在接受整容手术时 他的心脏衰竭了
His heart gave out while undergoing plastic surgery to alter his appearance.
阿曼多卡里略
阿曼多的大限到了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!