暂时没有 -继续打听
Not yet… – Stay on it.
我们在埃尔鲁比的人有最新消息
Got an update from our guys in El Rubi –
“五月”的人撤退了
Mayo’s crew cleared out.
这是好消息 不是吗?
Great news, right?
如今我回来了 该死的军队撤退了
…I’m back now. The fucking Army’s gone –
一切又恢复到从前的样子了
Things are going back to how they were.
让大家都知道一下
Make that clear.
经历了这一切
After all we’ve been through…
最重要的是我们还在这里
what matters is – we’re still here.
阿里兰诺费利斯家族又回来了
The Arellano Felix family’s back.
而且比以前更加强大
Stronger than ever…
干杯! -没错!
Cheers! – God damn right!
干杯! -干杯
Cheers! – Cheers.
迪娜 等一下
Dina, wait up…
你对此没意见吧?
You good with this?
本杰明 你回家了我很高兴
I’m glad you’re home, Benjamín.
油马上就加好了 老大
Almost done fueling, sir.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
我们走
Let’s move.
搞什么…
What the fuck…
我们这边走!快走!
Let’s go this way! Let’s go!
继续走!
Keep going!
去飞机那里!
Get to the plane!
把门关上!
Close the door!
把这些戴上…
Put these things on –
可恶!
Fuck!
襟翼坏了
Flaps aren’t working
什么意思 老大
What does that mean, boss?
我们没法起飞了
We can’t take off.
我们得出去
We have to get out…
快走 马上
Go – now –
老大 走吧!快走!
Let’s go, sir! Let’s go!
谢了 哥们
Oh, thanks, man.
谢谢
Thanks.
为明早做好准备了吗?
You ready for tomorrow morning?
他们跟律师差不多吧?
They are like lawyers, right?
对
Yeah.
基本上就是要你写一份 对阿里兰诺家族的起诉书
Basically, you’re… an indictment on the Arellanos.
他们只是想知道你都知道些什么
They just wanna know what you know.
你的领导在担心我会说些什么吧?
Your bosses are worried about what I’m gonna say?
是吗?
Right?
雷波洛将军让很多人都显得很蠢
General Rebollo made a lot of people look stupid.
听着 早晚
Look, at some point,
他们会问你在基地时
they’re gonna ask you about what happened
发生的事
at the base.
你在那里被关了多久 发生了些什么
How long you were there, what went down.
雷波洛骗了你
Rebollo lied to you.
你不该因为相信了他而摊上麻烦
You shouldn’t get in trouble for believing him.
别担心
Don’t worry,
我会告诉那些律师 你领导想让他们听到的话
I will tell the lawyers what your bosses want them to hear.
我爸是用刀叉吃比萨的
My dad eats pizza with a knife and fork.
他们得到了想要的信息之后
After they get what they need,
或许我可以回家 看看我妈
maybe I can go home, see my mom.
不行 亚历克斯 我们谈过这件事 记得吗?
No, Alex, we talked about this, remember?
记得
Yeah.
我不能回去 因为我配合了调查
I can’t go home ’cause I’m talking to the investigators.
如果你回蒂华纳 阿里兰诺家族会杀了你的
The Arellanos will kill you if you go back Tijuana.
他们很可能已经派人 在你父母家等着了
They probably have someone waiting at your parents’ place.
明白吗?你不能回家 暂时还不行
Okay? You can’t go back home, not yet.
不管接下来会发生什么 我只想确保你会没事
I’m gonna make sure that whatever comes next, you’ll be okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
别为明天的事感到紧张
Don’t be nervous about tomorrow,
好吗?搞砸的人是我们 不是你
all right? We fucked up, not you.
你想跟律师说什么都行
Tell the lawyers whatever you want.
明天见 沃尔特
See you tomorrow, Walt.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
安德蕾娅…
Andréa…
部长办公室给回音了
Heard back from the Minister’s office.
答案是“不行”
It’s a ‘no.’
任何媒体都不准采访雷波洛
No press is getting access to Rebollo.
他会发表一份简短的声明
He’s issuing a brief statement –
此后就不会再有进一步评论
then no further comment.
这份“声明”…
This “statement”…
跟往常一样
The usual.
不会谈及汉克
Nothing about Hank.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
可这事已经没法再有突破了
But this is as far as it’s going to go.
该是翻篇的时候了
It’s time for us to move on.
好吧
Right.
关于雷波洛的报道非常精彩
It’s a hell of a story. Rebollo.
你为自己赢得了几天休假
You earned a couple days off.
我没事
I’m okay.
还有一些案子需要跟进
Still have some follow-ups.
安德蕾娅 这件事干得漂亮
This was good work, Andrea.
听说你要写一份 关于阿里兰诺家族的报道
Heard you’re running a story on the Arellanos.
我会附上所有我们记录在案的 相关人员的名字和照片
With names and photos of every associate we have on file.
他们以为一切都恢复“正常”了
They think things are going back to ‘normal’.
看来我们该让他们失望一下
Seems like maybe we should disappoint them.
我一直在尝试联♥系♥你 我很害怕…
I’ve been trying to reach you – I was scared…
我知道 对不起…
I know. Sorry…
你没事吧?
You’re okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I’m okay.
安排另一架飞机要花多少时间?
How long’ll it take to set up another flight out?
我觉得这可能不重要了
Not sure it matters.
阿曼多…
Amado…
就算我能逃出国又怎样?
I get out, and what?
全世界所有的新闻里 都发布了我的照片
My face is everywhere…
这事会没完没了
It won’t stop.
我惹的那个人永远不会放过我的
The man I burned, he won’t ever stop coming for me.
你不能这么想…
You can’t think like that…
我要你自己去智利
I want you to go to Chile without me.
别等我
Don’t wait.
不要
No
条件允许的时候 我会去跟你碰头的
I’ll meet you. When I can.
你打算怎么办?
What are you going to do?
还有一个办法我可以试一下
I have one more thing I can try…
如果奏效…
If it works…
我们就会没事了
we’ll be good.
没有你我不会去的 我不是…
I’m not going without you. I’m not –
玛塔 智利那里都安排好了
Marta. Chile’s set…
房♥子 还有一切 求你了 等安全了 我会去找你的
The house, all of it. Please. I’ll meet you when it’s safe.
我不相信你…
I don’t believe you…
我要你发誓 说你会来找我
Promise me that you’ll come.
这誓我没法发
I can’t do that…
但我会尽力做到
But I’ll do what I can.
这是我们最好的选择了
This is our best option.
我们回头再聊
Talk soon.
见鬼
Fuck.
下车!
Get out of the car!
嘿!下车 混♥蛋♥!
Hey! Out of the car, asshole!
快下车!
Out of the car!
到外面来!
Get out of here!
快
Go on…
快点!
Go!
有什么问题吗 警官?
There a problem, officer?
走近点
Come closer.
怎么了 哥们?
What is this, man?
你真的是警♥察♥吗?
You really a cop?
站住
Stop.
把衬衫扣子解开
Unbutton your shirt.