Pinel.
从墨西哥市开始
From Mexico City.
那联邦检察官呢?
And the Federal Prosecutor?
我会亲自给他打电♥话♥
I’ll call him myself.
晚上好
Good evening…
嘿 各位女士见过一辆金色的车吗?
Hey. You ladies seen a gold colored car?
一辆金色的凯迪拉克…
A gold Cadillac…
就像这辆一样
Like this one.
拜托看一下
Please…
见过像这样的金色的车吗? 开这车的男人…
Seen a gold car like that? Man driving it…
没见过?
No?
问这个干吗?
Why…
你是谁?
Who are you?
我以前是警♥察♥…
Used to be a cop…
请听我说
Look, please…
开这辆车的男人
The man driving that car…
他很危险
He’s dangerous.
他会伤害女性
He hurts women.
你们当心点
Be careful.
他们想要毁了我
They want to destroy me…
不光是我们的业务 艾迪娜 我的家人在他们手里!
Not just our business. Enedina, they have my fucking family!
律师跟露丝谈过了 她没事
The lawyers spoke to Ruth… She’s fine.
她明天就会被释放的
She’ll be released tomorrow.
他们抓了我老婆
They had their hands on my wife –
本杰明 她没事 重要的是你是安全的
BenjamÃxadn, she’s fine… Important thing is you’re safe.
能维持多久呢?
For how long?
我们要坚持住 本杰明 这是我们唯一能做的
We hold on, BenjamÃxadn – that’s all we can do.
尽可能长地坚持
For as long as we can…
你之前是对的
You were right.
你说得不停地变换住所
About staying on the move…
你一直都是对的
You’ve always been right.
律师那里有了消息 我会给你电♥话♥
I’ll call when I hear from the lawyers…
谢谢
Thanks.
你究竟在哪儿啊? -我刚坐飞机回到蒂华纳
Where the hell are you? I just landed back in Tijuana.
你还在那里干什么?马上回圣迭戈来
What are you still doing down there? Get up to San Diego right now.
你究竟在说什么呢?
What the hell are you talking about?
见鬼 你还没听说
Oh, shit, you haven’t heard.
沃尔特 雷波洛将军就要被捕了
Walt, General Rebollo is about to be arrested.
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
忙工作
Work thing.
跟罗格里奥在一起?
With Rogelio?
是的
Yeah…
有意思 他来过电♥话♥
Funny. He called.
问我你是不是跟我在一起 因为你是这么对他说的
Asked if you were with me. Like you told him you were.
我说是的
I told him you were.
你去哪儿了 维克多?
Where were you, Victor?
你在跟夜♥总♥会♥的某个婊♥子♥上♥床♥吗?
You fucking one of those whores from work?
你骗人
Liar.
我在工厂外面
I’ve been out by the factories.
找杀死特蕾莎的人
Looking for the man who killed Teresa.
他还杀了其他的姑娘
Other girls too…
其他姑娘…
Other girls…
你追查这件事有多久了?
How long’ve you been doing this?
我说不上来 有段时间了
A while. I don’t know…
没人采取行动 来阻止类似案件再次发生
No one’s doing anything to make it stop.
你觉得你能阻止?
And you think you can?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许能
Maybe.
不是吗?
No?
你这么做 会让自己送命的
You’re going to get killed. Doing this.
你知道吧
You know that?

Hmm.
看着我 维克多
Look at me, Victor.
你必须罢手
You have to stop.
说你会罢手
Tell me you’ll stop.
快点!
Hurry up!
究竟是怎么回事?
What the fuck’s going on?
国家情报中心…
The CNI…
他们是来销毁 所有可能让我的上级们难堪的东西
they’re here to remove anything that could embarrass my bosses.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
一直以来 你都听命于 阿曼多卡里略富恩迪斯?
You’ve been taking orders from Amado Carrillo Fuentes this whole time?
你觉得事情非黑即白
You think so black-and-white.
你应该比多数人都清楚
You should know that better than most people…
你我两国的政♥府♥并不想打这场仗
our countries, they don’t want to fight this war,
只是想制♥造♥这种印象而已
just create the impression of it.
我做了完成任务所需要做的事
I did what was necessary to get things done.
你去死吧
Fuck you.
那个小伙子在哪儿?
The kid, where is he?
起来 我们要走了
Get up. We’re leaving.
我一直在找你 他们没再给我提供其他录音带
I’ve been asking for you. They haven’t brought more tapes.
我们要离开这里 -我们去哪儿?
We get out of here -Where are we going?
我们要去圣迭戈
We’re going to San Diego.
那我哥哥怎么办?
What about my brother?
等一下
Wait.
等等 我得找到我哥哥
Wait, I need to find my brother.
快走
Come on.
不找到他我不走 -听我说!
I’m not leaving till we do. – Listen to me!
亚历克斯 你哥哥已经死了
Your brother’s dead, Alex.
他三周前就死了 我当时在场 见到了他的尸体
He died three weeks ago. I was there, I saw the body.
明白吗?他们把他杀了
All right? They killed him.
听着 我骗了你 明白了吗?
Look, I lied to you. All right?
但是如果你待在这里 你会没命的
But if you stay here, you’re gonna die.
听懂我的话了吗?
You hear me?
走吧
Come on.
嘿!你不能带他走…
Hey! You can’t take him –
别激动
Easy. Stay away.
让他走 他是那个美♥国♥佬♥
Let him go. It’s the American.
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
老大 机场那里遇到麻烦了
There’s a problem at the airfield, sir.
警♥察♥在那里 军队也在
Police are there. Military too.
他们查封了整个机库
They’ve seized the entire hangar…
他们说新闻里都在报道你
They say you’re all over the news…
美国官方毒品政策的另一面 于今天造成了高层混乱
High-level turmoil today concerning another aspect of official US drug policy.
这是最新的墨西哥新闻
It’s the latest Mexican connection.
墨西哥反毒品战争的领军人物
The dismissal of Mexico’s top man in the war on drugs,
因被指控效命于贩毒集团 而被开除军籍
who, it is charged, was working for the other side.
墨西哥的头号♥反贩毒明星 赫苏斯古铁雷斯雷波洛
Mexico’s top drug tsar, Jesús Gutiérrez Rebollo,
被军方除名 并且被捕
was fired and arrested
罪名是涉嫌收受当地毒枭的贿赂
on suspicion of taking bribes from a local drug lord.
行贿者是臭名昭著的“天空之主” 阿曼多卡里略富恩迪斯
Amado Carrillo Fuentes, the notorious Lord of the Skies.
他们显然是在对全世界 及墨西哥人♥民♥说
And they’re obviously saying to the world and to the people of Mexico,
“如果我们能找到并根除腐♥败♥行径 我们决不会姑息”
“We will not tolerate corruption if we can find it and root it out.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!