我都不知道该从何着手
Not sure I know where I’m supposed to start…
上世纪80年代她住在蒙特雷
She lived in Monterrey in the early ’80s…
好 谢谢
Right. Thanks…
大家真的很喜欢他 怎么听都不腻
The boys really love him. Can’t get enough…
帕尔马很有魅力
…Palma’s got charisma.
是呀
Yeah…
这就是所谓的“天生的领导者”
What you call a “natural leader”…
我明白你的意思 内托
I fucking heard you, Neto.
别再说了
Enough.
那么 或许现在你会听我的话
So maybe now you’ll listen.
如果锡那罗亚集团 是“金毛”帕尔马说了算
If Güero Palma’s calling shots for Sinaloa,
那“五月”还要你干吗?
what’s Mayo need you for?
孩子 你得抢占先机 否则就乖乖回队伍里听命于人
Get ahead of this, kid – or get back in line…
得州 艾尔帕索市
我给你点了一杯咖啡
Ordered you a coffee.
你还好吗? -嗯
Are you good? – Yeah.
我的东西带来了吗?
Got my thing?
有什么麻烦吗?
Any trouble?
我的东西你带来了没有?
You have my thing or no?
我替你查了那个得州的车牌
Ran that Texas plate for you.
“理查兹”
“Edith… Edith Richards.”
这是登记的车主
That’s the registered owner.
她72岁了
She’s 72.
这不是那辆车
This is not the car.
这不是那辆车 我跟你说了是凯迪拉克 这辆是道奇
This isn’t the car. I told you Cadillac. This is a Dodge.
嘿 -这辆是道奇
Hey. – This is Dodge.
嘿 系统里显示的就是这样
Hey. That’s what came back.
这意味着你看到的那辆车 多半是偷来的
Which means the car you saw was probably stolen.
换过车牌 这很常见
Swapped plate. It’s pretty common.
如果那辆车被用做作案工具 就更不足为奇了
Especially if the vehicle’s been used to commit a crime.
你没事吧 维克多?
Are you okay, Victor?
你吃东西了吗?
You eaten?
吉梅内斯探员 我们成朋友了吗?
Are we friends now, Agent Jaime?
没有
No.
没有 我知道我们不是朋友
No, I know we’re not friends.
你干这活儿多久了?
How long have you been on the job?
太久了
Too long.
马上就要26年了
Coming up on my 26th year.
你有家人吗?
Got a family?
有个女儿
Daughter.
她跟她妈妈一起住在弗吉尼亚州
Yeah. She lives with her mother up in Virginia.
你呢?
You?
没孩子
No.
我们努力了很久 不过…
We tried for a while, but…
没怀上
didn’t work.
一切都好吗?
Everything okay?
我得走了
Gotta go.
维克多 小心点
Victor, be careful.
多留神
Watch your back.
嘿 -是我
Hey. – It’s me.
当然是你
Of course –
只有你才有这个号♥码
You’re the only one with this number.
你在听吗?
You there?
那些保安公♥司♥的人 他们还在外面吗?
Those guys from the security service, they still outside?

Yes.
一直都在 我的私人保镖
Always… My personal bodyguards.
一切都好吗?
Everything okay?
听着
Look…
我们计划安排你离开的事… 出了点状况
Our plan, you leaving… something’s come up.
当年你们
This how it felt
围剿费利斯加拉多时 就是这种感觉吗?
when you were closing in on Félix Gallardo?
别瞎扯了 哥们
That was bullshit, man.
是他们把费利斯交到我们手里的
They gave us Félix.
再见 医生
Bye. Thank you, doctor.
你看
Look…
谢谢
Thank you.
说“谢谢”
Say thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Bye.

Here.
上车
Up we go.
淋巴诊所
军队航♥空♥学校
我的人现在正盯着那女孩呢
My men have eyes on the girl right now.
亚历杭德罗阿亚拉跟我说 这事由你负责
Alejandro Ayala tells me you’re in charge.
我们离目标有多远?
How far out are we?
我们着陆时应该就能看到那所房♥子了
We should have a visual on the house by the time we land.
那个女孩和她的母亲与描述相符
The girl and mother, they match the description.
太好了
Fuckin’ A.
我们取得了切实的进展 可现在情况开始复杂了
We were making progress, but shit’s getting complicated…
怎么复杂了?
Complicated how?
该死的军队突袭了我们的几个据点
Fucking Army, hit a couple of our spots…
“五月”有什么计划 来摆脱他们的纠缠?
What’s Mayo’s plan – get them off our back…
听着…
Look…
我不知道我们要开会
Didn’t know we were meeting.
先生们
Gentleman.
天啊 阿杜罗
Fuck, Arturo…
你看上去糟透了
You look like shit…
我还以为坐牢的人是我呢
Thought I was the one in jail.
是在谈生意上的事吗?
We talking business?
蒂华纳那里有麻烦了
Problems in Tijuana.
军方在突袭我们的据点
Army hitting our spots.
我们打算怎么解决呢?
How do we fix it?
我们找过阿曼多 想让他帮忙把损失的货补上
Reached out to Amado, help replace the product we lost.
结果呢?
And?
他说没多余的货了
Said he’s out.
这该死的家伙胆怯了
Fucking guy’s scared…
这就是为什么 永远都不该跟其他集团扯在一起
Why don’t you tie yourself to other organizations?
现在我们得依赖阿曼多
Now we’re relying on Amado…
我的那个“障眼法”呢? 还继续有效吗?
What about my “La Comadre” thing, it still working?
用辣椒罐头的办法吗?
What, jalapeño cans?
是的
Yeah.
我得告诉“雄狮” 你在剽窃他的想法
Gotta tell El Léon you’re stealing his ideas…
你不是说 这是你在自助餐厅里想出来的吗?
Thought you said you came up with that in the cafeteria?
怎么了?
What?
我一直在找“选美皇后”在蒙特雷时
Been searching political events in Monterrey…
发生的所有
anything that might tie to the PRI
可能与革命制度党相关的政♥治♥事件
around the time our “beauty queen” was there.
这个就是她
There she is.
看看还有谁
And look who else…
汉克冈萨雷斯
Hank González.
天啊 1981年9月…
Holy shit. September 1981…
这上面说 她叫叶塞尼亚查斯科
Says her name’s Yessenia Chasco…
开始查跟这个名字相关的资料
Start looking under this new name…
奇瓦瓦州 华雷斯市
喂?
Yes?
他们要上来了
They’re headed up…
我们数了 外♥围♥有五个人
We count five men on the perimeter.
房♥子里面呢?
Guys on the inside?
不知道 不过 自从女孩回来之后 就没有任何人进出过
No. But no one’s come or gone since the girl arrived back.
无法确认本杰明在里面
No confirmation on BenjamÃxadn.
如果本杰明不在 就不会守卫得这么森严
Wouldn’t be that much security if BenjamÃxadn wasn’t here.
如果这是他的老婆孩子 当然会守卫森严
If it’s his wife and kid, of course there would be.
如果我们继续在这里等着 就会暴露的
If we keep sitting here, we’re gonna get made.
如果我们冲进去 他却不在 这个方法就再也没用了
We move on the house and he’s not inside, this angle’s burned forever.
打电♥话♥给雷波洛将军
Phone it in to Rebollo.
将军说你来决定
Says it’s your call.
你怎么想?
What are you thinking?
你的直觉是什么?
What’s your gut tell you?
如果要下注的话
We putting money down?
我觉得可能性是50%
I’m fifty-fifty.
我们天黑后进去
We’re going in at dark.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!