Alfredo was our only leverage.
他不知道他哥哥已经死了
He doesn’t know he’s dead.
他相信我
He trusts me.
我们就利用这一点
Let’s use that.
他会帮我们找到本杰明的
He’s going to get us Benjamín.
如果这情况继续下去 我们就完了
This shit keeps up, we’re done –
多年来 “五月”一直在耍我们
Mayo’s been playing us – for years.
那就给他点颜色看看!
So send a message!
任何在蒂华纳做买♥♥卖♥♥的人
Anyone doing business in Tijuana.
都得知道这个家族 知道我们的厉害
they need to know who this family is, what we can do…
好好利用拉蒙
Use Ramón.
事情怎么会变成这样 艾迪娜?
How the fuck did this happen, Enedina?
这不重要
It doesn’t matter.
拉蒙会让他们知道 想背弃我们 门都没有
Ramón will make clear – deserting us isn’t an option.
“五月”是在我们内部发起进攻的
Mayo’s doing this to us from inside…
他在蒂华纳
He’s in Tijuana.
那就找到他
So find him –
宰了他!
fucking kill him!
我们会的
We will.
但我们得确保手下忠心
But keeping our men loyal,
确保其他人继续付过路费
ensuring others pay the tax…
本杰明 这都依赖于你
Benjamín, it’s dependent on you.
我不会有事的 我在这里很安全
I’ll be fine. I’m safe here…
你不能待在一个地方不动!
You need to keep moving!
你在那栋房♥子里待得太久了
You’ve been in that house too long.
我们有人被抓了
We’ve got people in custody.
有人走漏了风声
There’s been leaks.
事情没这么简单 你知道的
It’s complicated. You know that.
医生在用新的方法治疗她的肿瘤
The doctors are using a new treatment for her tumors.
他们说要过几个星期 才能看出是否有效果
They say it’ll be a few weeks before we know anything.
我们不能冒这个险
We can’t risk it.
我们会找其他医生
There are other doctors…
万一你出了事
If something happened to you…
我们集团就存活不下去了
we wouldn’t survive it.
我会跟露丝谈谈
I’ll talk with Ruth.
找到我哥哥了吗?
You found my brother?
我想见见他
I want to see him.
他在这里吗?
Is he here?
他不在那个公♥寓♥ 亚历克斯
He wasn’t at the apartment, Alex.
不 不可能 他肯定在那里
No. No, he has to be.
我跟你说 他只会在那里 -亚历克斯 他不在
I’m telling you, that’s where he’d be. – Alex, he wasn’t.
我很抱歉…
I’m sorry.
我们快没时间了
We’re running out of time.
阿尔弗雷德需要你的帮助
All right, Alfredo needs you to come through.
我知道
I know.
告诉我该怎么做
Just tell me what to do.
你跟阿里兰诺家的人一起待过
You spent time around the Arellanos.
你了解他们
You know them.
他们说话的样子
How they talk,
他们的声音
their voices.
如果我给你听一些窃听来的录音
If I played you some tapes, wire taps,
也许你能帮我们弄明白 他们在说些什么
I think you might be able to help us understand what’s being said.
弄清楚他们可能在哪里
Figure out where they might be.
那我哥哥呢?
And what about my brother?
你觉得那些录音带 能帮你们找到他吗?
You think those tapes can help find him?
亚历克斯 我们必须得试试
We have to try, Alex…
为了救他
to save him.
你哥哥此刻比任何时候都更需要你
Your brother needs you right now more than ever.
好吧
Okay.
拿来给我听吧
Let’s do it.
我想现在就开始
I want to start now.
办公室
嘿
Hey…
我们能找个地方谈谈吗?
Some place we can talk?
我要你开始每周抽一笔钱出来
Want you to start setting money aside – every week.
存进这个账户
In this account.
抽多少?
How much?
越多越好 但不能引起汉克注意
What’s the most you can pull without Hank noticing?
1千万?
Maybe ten million?
每周1500万吧
Make it fifteen. A week.
现在就开始
Start now.
这跟蒂华纳的锡那罗亚集团有关吗?
This tied to the thing with the Sinaloans – in Tijuana?
“五月”来电♥话♥了
Mayo called.
想在上次给他们的货上 再加上1千公斤
He wants a thousand kilos on top of what they got last time –
别担心那些破事
Hey, don’t worry about that shit.
你只管处理钱的事就行 这事要保密
Just handle this money. Keep it quiet.
你确定要这么做吗?
You sure about this?
究竟出什么事了?
What the fuck’s going on?
我很确定 你做就是
I’m sure. Just do it.
油箱是满的吗?
The tank full?
要开着它上天吗?
Want to take her up?
嗯 我要去锡那罗亚
Yeah. Going to Sinaloa.
佛罗伦萨租车公♥司♥
什么情况…
The fuck…
我们可能有发现了
I think we might have something…
你找到了什么?
What’d you get?
花旗银行的一个账户
One of the Citibank accounts…
列出了得州一家银行的多次转账
lists multiple transfers from a bank in Texas –
“艾尔帕索储贷银行”
El Paso Savings and Loan’
地点是艾尔帕索郊外的一个沿街商区
It’s in a strip mall outside El Paso.
小得你根本不会注意到它
Wouldn’t even notice it.
可这家小小的银行
But this shitty little bank…
有数亿美元的定期转账
it’s moving hundreds of millions of dollars on a regular basis.
那里离边境近吗?
That close to the border?
是毒贩的银行
It’s a drug bank.
华雷斯集团的
Juárez cartel.
有意思的地方在这里
That’s where it gets interesting –
同样是艾尔帕索的这家银行
This same bank in El Paso is making regular transfer –
每月第一个周一会转出20万美金
$200,000 on the first Monday of every month
到蒂华纳的
to a bank account right here…
一家银行账户
in Tijuana.
每个月?
Every month?
这应该是报酬
It’s some kind of payoff.
不管收款人是谁 或许能证明汉克跟华雷斯集团有牵扯
Whoever’s getting that money could tie Hank to the Juárez cartel.
这家银行在哪里?
What’s this bank’s address?
地址在最上面
On top.
来吧 混♥蛋♥
Come on, motherfucker…
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
找到你了 王八蛋
Got you, motherfucker…
该死
Fuck… Fuck.
见鬼
Fuck.
该死的!
Motherfucker!
可恶
Fuck.
得州
古巴 哈瓦那市
锡那罗亚州 纳沃拉托市
安娜卡里略奥蒂斯
28-8-87- 11-7-91
美丽的天使 父母不会忘记你的
你永远在我们心中
这些都是什么?
What is all this?
这些文件 我不明白…
These papers. I don’t understand…
这是智利某个地方的地契
The deed, it’s for a place in Chile.
在海岸线上 能欣赏山景
On the coast, with a view of the mountains.
不管你要不要 这地方是给你的
It’s for you. No matter what you decide.
阿曼多 你在说什么呢?
Amado. What are you talking about?
我希望你能跟我一起去
I want you to come with me.
很久以来 我都耐得住性子 等着自己的劫数耗尽
For a long time I was good with it… Waiting for the end to catch up.
如今 我想要不一样的生活
I want something different now.
我想跟你在一起
With you.
埃斯科瓦尔、费利斯、卡利集团 都以为自己还有时间
Escobar, Félix, the Cali guys… All thought they had more time.
可他们错了
They were wrong.
如果我够谨慎 处置得当的话
If I’m careful, do it right…
我可以重头再来
I can start over.
我要金盆洗手
I’m getting out.