What about Güero?
有他的消息吗?
Heard anything?
听说他正躲在山里
Heard he’s hiding in the mountains…
看看呀
Look at that…
你成了一位优秀的领袖了
You became a good manager.
贝特兰说我是个艺术家
Beltrán says I’m an artist.
一旦“金毛”回来 我就会让他参与进来
I’m cutting Güero in on this. Soon as he’s back…
这样才仗义
Right thing to do.
等他回来
Soon as he’s back…
看看这帮硬汉
Check out these tough guys…
遇到过他们在浴室亲嘴吗?
Catch them kissing in the bathroom yet?
我不用那个浴室
I don’t use that bathroom.
他们拿走了所有东西…
They took everything…
这是这个月的第三起了!
Third one this month!
没有尸体
There are no bodies…
这不是打劫
We weren’t robbed…
是我们的人放弃了仓库
Our guys gave it up.
这帮混♥蛋♥
Motherfuckers.
我要把你们这群混账都宰了
I’m gonna kill all you fuckers –
艾迪娜
Enedina…
你问我的那件事…
That thing you asked about…
我弄到地址了
I’ve got an address.
很好
All right.
我得给我妈打电♥话♥ -你谁的电♥话♥都打不了
I need to call my mom. – You aren’t calling anyone.
到了好好想想 怎么才能离开这里的时候了
It’s time to starting thinking about how you’re going to get out of here.
你得帮我们
You need to start helping us.
你们不能这么做
You can’t fucking do this, man.
你们不能这样关着我
You can’t keep me here like this.
这帮家伙想怎样都行
These men can do anything they want.
我什么都不知道呀 哥们
I don’t fucking know anything, man.
我不是在问你阿里兰诺家族的事
I’m not asking you about the Arellanos.
我问的是你哥哥
Your brother.
好吗?你知道他在哪里
All right? You know where he is.
我不知道
I don’t.
除非你告诉我他在哪里 否则这情况不会有任何好转
Alex, the only way this gets better is if you tell me where he is.
亚历克斯 我知道你在干什么
Alex, I know what you’re doing.
你是在保护你哥哥 因为你必须这么做 对吗?
You’re protecting your brother because you have to, right?
你觉得如果出♥卖♥♥♥了他 结果会非常可怕
And you think if you give him up, it ends badly.
但是还有一种结局更加可怕
But there’s a way it ends worse.
阿里兰诺家族 知道你被抓的事 对吗?
The Arellanos know you’re here, right?
你觉得这意味着什么?
What do you think that means?
过不了多久 他们就会疑神疑鬼
How long till they get paranoid,
想知道你都告诉了我们些什么
start wondering what you’re telling us?
我什么都不知道
I don’t know anything.
你哥哥人怎么样?
What’s he like, your brother?
他不是个坏人
He’s not a bad guy.
别人觉得他是
People think he is.
可是…
But…
他们不理解他
they don’t understand him.
我了解这种情况
I know what that’s like.
我有一个弟弟
I had a younger brother.
而且
And…
我们的家一团糟
we had a fucked up family.
我离开家之后
And when I left home,
我弟弟卷入了一些不良勾当
my brother got into some bad shit.
毒品 还有…
Drugs and…
我没把他拖出泥潭 而是帮他隐瞒那些事
Instead of pulling him out, I covered for him.
当时我对自己说 那是为了他好
And I told myself at that time, it was for him.
可我现在已经不那么确定了
But I’m not so sure about that now.
而且我的弟弟已经不在了
‘Cause my little brother’s not around anymore.
是我任由他堕落 才会这样的
I let him slip away.
阿尔弗雷德现在有危险
Alfredo is in danger,
而你有机会救他
and you got a chance to save him.
如果你不抓住这个机会
And if you don’t take it,
你这辈子都会后悔的
you’re going to be spending the rest of your life wishing that you had.
帮我找到他
Help me find him
免得被阿里兰诺家族捷足先登
before the Arellanos do.
我能抽支烟吗?
Can I have one?
如果我知道他的位置 你能保证他的安全吗?
If I knew where he was, you promise he’d be okay?
我保证
I promise.
宝贝
Babe –
我买♥♥了吃的
I got the food.
你好啊 兄弟
Sup, bro.
你吓了我一跳 哥们
You scared me, man.
阿莉西亚?
Alicia?
很多人在找你
There’s a lot of people looking for you.
我们把转账信息放哪了?
Where are we putting the wire transfers?
国内的 还是国际的?
Domestic or international?
两个都要
Both?
我不知道
Fuck, I don’t know…
国内转账的资料在这里 国际的在那边
Domestic there – international… somewhere else…
让我看看
Let me see it.
又有一笔花旗银行的转账
Another Citibank transaction…
这些也是
These too…
可能游泳吧 全是花旗银行的…
Could help. All this Citibank stuff…
怎么…
How…
前总统的哥哥
That thing with the President’s brother
在日内瓦的那件事
in Geneva…
对 银行账户…
Yeah – the bank accounts…
他们发现花旗银行隐瞒了好几百万
They found millions Citibank was keeping secret.
当时立案调查了
There was an investigation –
你觉得会有法庭文件吗?
Think there’s court filings?
有这可能
It’s possible.
有些帐户是公共记录
Some of those accounts are public record.
我们或许能追踪这些汇款
Might give us a way to track these transactions…
比索贬值时 革命制度党得找人背这个黑锅
When the peso collapsed, the PRI needed someone to blame.
他们很容易就找到了替罪羊
They didn’t have to look far.
前总统的真正罪行不是腐♥败♥或欺诈
The former president’s real crime wasn’t corruption or fraud,
而是他引来的关注
it was the attention he brought.
他让自己的伙伴成了众人关注的焦点
The spotlight he turned on his pals.
那可是无法饶恕的罪过
That was the sin that couldn’t be forgiven.
比索暴跌仅两个月之后
Just two months after the peso collapsed,
前总统的哥哥就因为阴谋策划了
the former president’s brother was arrested
1994年秋天 革命制度党秘♥书♥长♥
for orchestrating the murder of the PRI secretary general,
何塞弗朗西斯科鲁伊斯马修 刺杀案而被捕
José Francisco Ruiz Massieu, in the fall of ’94.
马修是前总统的政敌
Massieu was a political rival.
也是他的前姐夫 原来他们一直在为生意的事而争吵
And his ex-brother-in-law, turns out they’d been feuding over business.
突然间 他们的政♥治♥豁免权没了
Suddenly their immunity had vanished.
在哥哥被捕12天后 这位前总统逃去了爱尔兰
Twelve days after his brother’s arrest, the ex-president fled to Ireland.
他彻底倒台了
The fall was complete.
威胁到国家机器 就会惹上杀身之祸
Threaten the machine, the sword would drop.
不管你曾经是谁
Didn’t matter who you were.
喂?
Hello –
对
Mmm. Yeah –
是的
Yes.
我明白 好 我这就过去
I understand… Ok. I’ll head over.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
见鬼
Fuck…
让你交出警徽了?
Make you turn in the badge?
华雷斯市警♥察♥局
去他的
Fuck that –
这是我自己出钱买♥♥的
Paid for this shit myself.
队长怎么跟你说的?
What’d the Captain tell you?
裁减预算 经济不好…
Budget cuts. The economy –
我不知道
I don’t know.
一群混♥蛋♥
Motherfuckers…
州警局 华雷斯市指挥中心
听说他们裁掉了一半的警力
Heard they laid off half the force.
你是怎么保住饭碗的?
How’d you keep your spot?
得按游戏规则玩啊 兄弟
Gotta play the game, bro.
我昨晚传呼你了