That shit was a disaster.
这取决于你怎么出招 有好几种出招的方式
All depends how you play it. Couple ways it could go.
第一种方式
The first way?
跟他们硬着来 大干一场
You go at them hard. Get crazy.
希望最后的赢家是你
Hope you end up on top.
不过 跟他们在大街上明着干
But bangin’ it out in the streets with them –
你根本没有一点获胜的机会
you don’t stand a fucking chance.
另一种方式是先小打小闹…
Or, you start small…
就像癌症一样
…like cancer.
先从肺部开始 然后到肝脏 等你意识到的时候 你已经完蛋了
Starts in the lungs, then the liver. Next thing you know, you’re fucked.
滚开!
Get lost!
“五月”就会这么做
That’ll be Mayo’s play.
他熟悉蒂华纳集团的运作方式
He knows how Tijuana works.
那些从他们地盘走货 支付过路费的独♥立♥毒贩
The independent guys who pay tax to use the plaza…
支撑着阿里兰诺家族的运作
They’re what keep the Arellanos alive…
那“五月”打算拿他们怎么办?
So what’s he do with them?
改变他们的想法
Starts changing some minds.
给他们易主的理由
Give ’em reason to rethink who they work for.
下一个轮到谁?
Who’s next?
让他们意识到 那里不是阿里兰诺家族说了算
Show ’em the Arellanos aren’t in control.
然后裂缝就会形成
And cracks start to form.
别
No.
等一下!听我说 我♥干♥
Wait! Look, I’ll do it.
真的!
For real!
让阿里兰诺家族去死吧
Fuck the Arellanos –
我想跟着你们干!
I wanna work with you!
聪明孩子
Smart kid.
欢迎加入集团
Welcome to the family.
这是一场持久战
It’s a long game.
靠的是耐心
Takes patience…
准确的信息 当然 也需要资金
The right information. Cash too…
所以“五月”才需要阿曼多
That’s why Mayo needs Amado.
我们能信他吗?
Can we trust him?
我侄子吗?
My nephew?
不行
No.
可你还有什么其他选择吗?
But what choice do you have?
如果你们成功了 帮他扫除了障碍 他还是能把锡那罗亚集团干掉
It works, he can always wipe Sinaloa out after you’ve done the heavy lifting.
如果失败了 锡那罗亚集团就会倒台
It doesn’t, Sinaloa goes down.
不管哪种结局 对他都没坏处
Either way, he’s good.
不跟“金毛”商量就做出这些决定 感觉不太仗义
Doesn’t feel right making these decisions without Güero.
在这个世界上 你还在找“仗义”?
In this world, you’re looking for “right”?
他依然是集团的老大
He’s still the boss.
“金毛”有过机会了 但他在逃亡中
Güero had his time, but he’s on the run.
而且他逃不了多久的
And that won’t last.
他已经完了
He’s done.
“五月”需要你
Mayo needs you.
这件事没有“金毛”帕尔马的份
Güero Palma doesn’t play a role.
就是这样
How this thing goes.
不管成败与否 我还是被关在这里
Either way, I’m still locked in here.
直到你出去的那天
Till one day you’re not.
你该想想接下来要怎么做
Should think about what’s next.
你想从这一切中得到什么
What you want out of all this.
这外面真是冷得要命
Cold as fuck out here.
寻人启事
嘿 要开始了
Hey. It’s starting.
艾迪娜 你去哪儿了?
Where’ve you been, Enedina?
我给你打了十个电♥话♥!
I called you ten times!
怎么了? -那些该死的军队…
What? – The fucking army…
他们抓走了亚历克斯霍多彦 阿尔弗雷德给我打电♥话♥了
They have Alex Hodoyan. Alfredo called me –
他知道多少事?
How much does he know?
什么都不知道 他只是个孩子 就送过几次货
Nothing. He’s a kid. Did a few runs and shit.
我指的不是亚历克斯 是阿尔弗雷德 他知道多少事?
Not Alex. Alfredo. How much does he know?
阿尔弗雷德?他很靠谱的
Alfredo? He’s cool.
出什么事了?你之前去哪儿了?
What’s going on? Where’ve you been?
巴蒂兹的仓库
Warehouse on Batiz.
那里遭到了攻击
It was hit.
谁干的?
Hit by who?
有什么事?
What’s up?
什么?
What?
不 别拿走
No, leave them.
我想看看
I want to see it.
那些是我们派去华雷斯杀阿曼多的人
…The men we sent to Juárez. To handle Amado.
仓库那里怎么了?
What about the warehouse?
迪娜 究竟出什么事了?
Dina, what the fuck is going on?
开战了
We’re at war.
该死的阿曼多
Fuck Amado.
我要亲自去华雷斯干掉他
I’ll go to Juárez myself –
不止是他 拉蒙
Isn’t just him, Ramón.
那个仓库很小 没人看守
That warehouse was small. Unprotected.
袭击我们的是一个熟悉我们的人
We were hit by someone who knows us.
“五月”表明立场了
Mayo chose a side.
见鬼
Fuck.
我让你的女仆做了点冰茶
Had your maid make some iced tea.
不是很好喝
It isn’t very good.
我何德何能 劳您大驾光临啊?
To what do I owe the honor?
你家房♥子的进展不错 华雷斯的业务也是
House’s come a long way… Juárez as well.
你忘了原因了吗?
You forgotten why that is?
勤奋 来自于你我的勤奋努力
Hard work. From you and me both.
就业务如何运作 我们是有协议的
We had an agreement on how we’d handle our business.
要谨慎 不要引人注目 记得吗?
Discreet, out of the spotlight. Remember?
我听说的蒂华纳的那些事…
The things I’m hearing from Tijuana…
暴♥力♥、当街示众…
Violence, public displays…
跟说好的做法不一样
New elements being introduced.
我不喜欢
Doesn’t work for me.
有人想杀死我 所以情况有变
Someone tries to kill me, it changes things.
得适应新情况
You’ll have to adapt.
这就是我的做法
This is what I do.
不
No.
没有我 你什么也做不成
There isn’t anything you “do” without me.
这是我那部分的生意
It’s my end of the business –
不存在什么你那部分的生意 那是你编的
You don’t have one. That’s something you made up.
根本不存在
Doesn’t exist.
这种血腥仇杀
This vendetta, or whatever it is,
必须到此为止
ends today.
要不然呢?
Or what?
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
你花旗银行的账户已被冻结 开曼群岛的也是
The Citibank accounts are frozen. Caymans too…
直到我能确定 不会再有这种“惊喜”发生为止
Till I’m sure no more surprises are coming.
阿曼多 你现在享受的风光
This ride you’re on, Amado,
有可能会突然消失
it can end abruptly.
我是安德蕾娅努涅兹
Andréa Nuñez…
你好 我是凯伦
Hey. It’s Káren…
科洛西奥的竞选团队的
From the Colosio campaign.
嗨 凯伦 你好吗?
Hi Káren. How have you been?
听着 我有信息可以提供给你
Look, I might have something for you.
我们能见面吗?
Can we meet?
当然可以 在哪儿见?
Yes, of course. Where?
公园
At the Public Park.
打扰一下
Excuse me –
晚上好 小姐
Good evening, miss.
我能问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
不好意思 我们得走了
Sorry, we have to go.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好 小姐
Good evening, miss?
拜托了 就问几个问题
Please. Just a couple questions.
我是警♥察♥!
Police –
把门打开 哥们
Open the door, man.
晚上好
Good evening.
我需要你们的帮助 我想弄清楚一个朋友出了什么事
I need help. Finding out what happened to a friend.
她已经很久没回家了
She hasn’t been home in a while.
这个就是她
This is her.