基于真实事件改编
特定场景、角色、名字 事件、场所等等
根据剧情需要做了合理修改
加州 圣迭戈市
谁希望他死?
最后一叠
Last one.
两位一路顺风
Have a good one, guys.
下加州 蒂华纳市
该死的士兵在这里
Fucking soldiers are here.
路易斯 我们到了!
Luís, we’re here!
我们把照片拿回来了
We got the photo back
看这张照片
Look at the photo.
我们拍的第一张
First one we took.
她真漂亮 -谢谢夸奖
She’s beautiful. – Thanks –
行了 别再烦他了
You’re boring the man already.
你好吗 费德?
What’s up, Fide?
早上好
Morning.
这么早就喝上了?
Fueling up already?
你呢? -不 我不喝酒
What about you? – Nah, I’m straight.
那玩意会害死你的
That shit’ll kill you.
那种死法也许很有意思呢
Might be an interesting way to die.
贝尔尼
Berni.
近况如何?
How’s it going?
很好 你呢? -最后一站
Good. You? – Last stop.
保重
Take it easy.
想喝一点吗?
Want a drink?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
那我就能多喝点
More for me.
孩子…
Kid…
听说萨尔加多打算雇用保安公♥司♥
Heard Salgado’s gonna hire a security company.
雇用武装保安
With armed guards.
报社才这么点收入 怎么雇?
How? With what money?
保护送报纸的货车吗?
For the delivery trucks?
保护办公室
For the office.
这挺不错
That’s good.
我想是这样吧
I guess.
我们真需要武装保安吗?
That we need armed security?
警方什么行动都不采取
Cops won’t do a fucking thing.
听说我们在检查 办公室的电♥话♥是否被装了窃听器
Heard we’re having the office phones swept for bugs.
你是从哪儿听说这些事的?
Where are you getting all this?
格洛丽亚说的
Gloria.
财务部的格洛丽亚?
Gloria in accounting?
她说上周她在打电♥话♥时 听到电♥话♥里有一个奇怪的“嘎达”声
Says she heard a funny clicking on the line last week.
虽然没有正式宣布 但我们正在经历一场战争
It wasn’t declared, but we were living through a war.
而在战争中 首先被牺牲的就是真♥相♥
And in war, the first casualty is the truth.
我们搞到了与目标有关的线索
We have a lead on our targets.
每天都有两三通电♥话♥
Cell phone calls have been made out of this area
从这个区域拨出
two or three times a day,
拨♥打♥给科洛尼亚莫雷洛斯的一个号♥码
to a number in the Colonia Morelos
我们认为该号♥码 属于其中一人的女朋友
which we believe belongs to the girlfriend of one of them.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥来自他们父亲拥有的 一座未完工的
The signal is coming from this unfinished apartment complex
公♥寓♥大楼
owned by their father.
两个小组将从南大厅进去
Two teams will enter the south lobby
然后从下往上搜索大楼
and sweep the building bottom to top.
目标手上持有武器
The subjects are armed.
好了 散会
Dismissed.
将军 这消息是何时获悉的?
Curious when this came in, sir.
我怎么到现在才知道?
Why am I just hearing about it now?
情报是… 你现在明白了吧
Intelligence is fluid. You’re getting it now.
这算怎么回事啊 哥们?
What is this shit, man?
希望能报仇吧
Payback, hopefully.
嘿 他来了
Yo. He’s coming.
熨好叠整齐了
Nice and pressed.
亲爱的 这一侧再修得薄一点
Little tighter on this side, sweetheart.
小心耳朵
Watch the ear.
您的客人来了 先生
Your visitor’s here, sir.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿!
Hey!
我快抽完了
I’m about out.
你觉得怎么样 内托?
What do you think, Neto?
还不错
Not bad.
“五月”!
Mayo!
华金 -见到你真好啊 哥们
Joaquín. – What a pleasure, man.
你好吗 兄弟?
How are you, brother?
跟我杀死的第一个人一样
Like the first guy I killed.
完蛋了
Fucked.
听说艾祖的事了吗?
Heard about Azul?
听说了 哥们
Yeah, man.
该死的阿里兰诺家族
Fucking Arellanos.
是呀
Yeah.
马萨特兰到这里很远的
Long drive from Mazatlán.
没错
Yeah.
我想来问问 上次你的提议是否还有效
Wanted to ask about that offer you made me. See if it still stands.
加入锡那罗亚集团的事
Joining up with Sinaloa.
你在开玩笑吧?
You kidding?
锡那罗亚集团完了 哥们
Sinaloa’s done, man.
基本是死翘翘了
Shit’s good as dead.
我有些想法
I got some ideas.
能让锡那罗亚集团重振雄风
To put Sinaloa back where it belongs.
弗朗西斯科已被转移出军事拘留所
Francisco’s been transferred out of military custody.
如果他再受到审讯 我们中的一个人就会到场
If he’s questioned again, one of us will be present.
知不知道他有没有挨饿?
Do you know if he’s getting enough to eat?
你们打算怎么把他弄出来?
What are you doing to get him out?
他们不能就这样把他放了
They can’t just release him.
继续做检查官的工作
Keep working the Prosecutor.
没有钱收买♥♥不了的人
Everyone has a price.
拉蒙 送两位先生出去
Ramón, show these gentlemen out.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰了
Excuse me.
没想到情况还能变得更糟
Didn’t think shit could get worse.
我们当时得有所行动呀 本杰明
We had to do something, Benjamín.
你想到阿曼多会如何报复吗? -是呀
Still, you imagine what Amado’s planning? Yeah.
律师那里进展如何?
How’d it go with the lawyers?
弗朗西斯科出不来
He isn’t getting out.
局势不会回到原先的样子了
Normal isn’t coming back.
我们需要货
We need product.
你那里有进展吗?
You making any progress?
或许能跟哥伦比亚革命军达成协议
Might have something with the FARC.
该死的秘鲁人那里 有点可能
The fucking Peruvians, maybe.
鉴于我们现在的境况…他们都有顾虑
The shit we got going on… they all have concerns.
知道吗?我一直在祈祷
You know I’ve been praying.
希望上帝还是支持我们的
Just hope God’s still on our side.
本杰明 如果我们弄不到货 上帝就救不了我们
We don’t find product – God’s not gonna save us Benjamín.
露丝的新药不管用
Ruth’s new medicine, it isn’t working.
不像我们希望的那么有效
Not like we hoped.
医生让我不用担心
Doctors say I shouldn’t worry.
她跟你很像
She’s like you.
她是个斗士
She’s a fighter.
我们会好起来的
We’re gonna be okay.
只要你不出事就行
As long as nothing happens to you, Benjamín.
我不会有事的
No. Nothing will happen to me.
有消息了我会给你电♥话♥的
I’ll call when I have something.

All right.
不要 哥们 求你了!
No, man. Please!
奇瓦瓦州 华雷斯市
不是我!我发誓
It wasn’t fucking me! I swear…
我没对任何人说过这事!
Didn’t say shit to nobody!
也许这小子说的是真话
Maybe the kid’s telling the truth.
有人走漏了风声
Someone fucking talked.
给我一支烟
Give me a cigarette, partner.
狗娘样的
Son of a bitch.
我可能骨折了 我的手疼死了
Think I broke something. Hand’s killing me –
让我看看
Let me see.
这样疼吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!