那些警♥察♥…
The cops…
他们跟你说了什么?
What’d they say to you?
能给我一支吗?
Got one for me?
有事值得庆祝的时候我才会抽
Only when there’s something to celebrate.
据说你自己一个人进了那房♥子
I understand you hit the house by yourself.
知道万一你挨了枪子儿 我得提交多少说明报告吗?
You know the kind of paperwork I have to fill out if you catch a bullet?
我开始觉得 你活着对我们更有价值
Beginning to think you’re worth more to us alive.
奇瓦瓦州 华雷斯市
老大
Boss…
嗨 曼尼
Hey, Manny.
旅途怎么样?
How was the trip, sir?
很不错
It was great.
你饿了吗?
You hungry?
嗯 -去老地方?
Sure. – Usual spot?
好的
Yeah.
嘿 哥们
Hey, man!
没想到你会给我打电♥话♥
Was surprised you called.
很高兴你做出了明智的决定
Making the smart choice.
这差事最好像你说的那样好赚
Shit better pay as good as you say.
等着瞧
You’ll see.
你好吗 奇奇?
What’s up, Chichis?
欢迎回来
Welcome back
他在那里 哥们
There he is, man.
我们过去
Let’s go.
你好吗?
How’s it going?
这就是你那哥们?
This your boy?
是的 维森特 这就是我哥们维克多
Yeah, Vincente. This is my guy, Victor.
坐吧
Take a seat.
好
Sounds good.
你朋友说你在找活儿干
Friend says you’re looking for work.
什么
Sorry?
说你在找差事干 混♥蛋♥
That you want work, asshole.
对 没错
Yeah, man. Sure.
你朋友说我可以信任你
Your friend says I can trust you.
是吗?
That true?
我能信得过你吗?
Can I trust you?
当然能
Yeah, for sure.
你们几个想喝什么?
What do you guys want to drink?
一瓶啤酒就行
A beer is good.
嘿 来几瓶啤酒
Hey, bring us some fucking beers.
你喜欢她吧 哥们?
You like her, man?
我们想怎么对她们都行
Can do whatever we want to them.
对吗 亲爱的?
Right, my love?
我什么时候上岗?
When do I start?
某人很急切呀
Someone’s eager.
天啊
Holy shit!
这家伙准备好干活了!
Fucking guy is ready to go!
那现在就开始怎么样?
Shit. How ’bout right now?
起来
Get up.
欢迎加入丛林 哥们
Welcome to the jungle, bro.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊
Fuck me.
过来 小妞
Get close, girl.
见鬼 啤酒来了
Fuck, the beers.
问题依然存在 科洛西奥的日程安排留下疑点
你有事吗?
Can I help you?
这是你的车?
This your car?
没错
Yes.
你的后胎瘪了 这个样子开起来不安全
Your back tire’s flat. Not safe to drive like that.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在《蒂华纳之声》做吗?
You work at La Voz?
是的
I do.
这活儿会有危险
That could be dangerous.
你不知道谁在看你的文章
Not knowing who’s reading.
或者可能会得罪什么人
Who you might upset.
小心点
Be careful.
我是布列斯林
This is Breslin.
我是亚历克斯
It’s Alex.
亚历克斯霍多彦
Alex Hodoyan.
你给我留了你的电♥话♥号♥码
You leave me your number.
嗨 亚历克斯
Hey, Alex.
有什么事吗?
What can we do for you?
我在拉蒙这里有麻烦了
I’m in trouble with Ramón.
他们以为是我泄的密
They think I talked.
你耍了我 你跟踪了我
You fucked me. You followed me.
我不想死
I don’t want to die.
嘿 听着 你不会死的 亚历克斯
Hey, listen. That’s not going to happen, Alex.
冷静一点
All right, just calm down.
你现在跟拉蒙在一起吗?
Are you with Ramón?
是的 就在他家附近
Yeah, near his house.
好的 我们会照顾你的
All right, we’ll take care of you.
地址是什么?拉蒙现在在哪里?
What’s the address? Where’s Ramón now?
我有个潜在的线人 他知道拉蒙阿里兰诺此刻的位置
I got a potential CI that’s got a 20 on Ramón Arellano right now.
嘿 是我
Hey. It’s me.
艾瑙给我回音了
Heard from Henao.
北谷没戏了
The North Valley’s out.
那混♥蛋♥跟阿曼多达成了协议
Fucker made a deal with Amado.
迪娜 他耍了我们
Dina, he fucked us.
他们都耍了我们
They all did.
一群王八蛋
Motherfuckers.
现在弗朗西斯科又出了事
And now this shit with Francisco.
还记得我们小时候 拉蒙过生日的事吗?
Remember Ramón’s birthday, when we were kids?
我被一只黄蜂蛰了
I got stung by that wasp.
我不太记得了
I don’t know. Not really.
那天我差点没命
I almost died that day.
它们的巢已经筑了好几年
They’d been building their nest for years.
可我们一直等到我被蛰后
We only got rid of it…
才把它毁掉
after it was too late.
本杰明 我们的敌人以为我们完蛋了
Our enemies think we’re finished, BenjamÃxadn.
因为我们已经太久 没给他们点颜色瞧瞧了
Because we let all of them go unchallenged for too long.
那你想怎么做?
So what do you want to do?
我要传递一个信息
I want to make a point.
好吗? -一切都好 老大
How’s it going? – All good, boss.
你怎么能吃这么多?
How can you eat so much?
你管我?
What do you care?
我得去下厕所 马上就回来
Gonna hit the head. I’ll be right back.
让他们见识一下我们的厉害
We show them who we are.
该死
Fuck.
第二小组 我们还有三分钟就到 收到了吗?
Unit two. We’re three minutes out. Copy?
收到
Copy that.
公交车站
可恶
Shit.
快调头 见鬼!
Turn around. Fuck!
快走!
Go!
停下!停车
Stop! Stop the truck.
你♥他♥妈♥真是厉害啊 哥们
You’re a fucking wolf, bro.