If you aren’t interested in getting rich, I’m sure they will be.
没必要去找别人
No need to look elsewhere.
北谷很乐意为你服务
The North Valley would be happy to accommodate you.
我们的合作是独家的
This arrangement… it’s exclusive.
你只给我一家供货
You only supply me.
明白吗?
Understood?
这样啊…
I see…
你想饿死阿里兰诺家族?
Plan on starving the Arellanos?
他们来找过我
They’ve reached out to me.
我把条件开给你了
I gave you my terms.
你想怎么样你来决定
Decide what you want to do.
“天空之主”先生 跟你合作会很愉快的
Would be a pleasure to work with you, Mr. Lord of the Skies.
好了 你慢慢享受莫吉托酒吧
Well. I’ll let you enjoy your mojito.
就像假黄金 它会化作泡影
太阳的光辉
我很想你
I missed you.
我也是
Me, too.
你会在这里待多久?
How long are you here for?
不太久
Not long.
我小的时候
You know, when I was a kid…
每年镇上都会举♥行♥一次航展
this airshow would come through town once a year.
我可喜欢去看那些飞机了
I fucking loved it. Watching all those planes…
因为没钱买♥♥票 我得溜进去看
Had to sneak in, didn’t have money for a ticket.
你呢?谁教你音乐的?
Who taught you to play? Your music…
我父亲
My father.
你父亲?
Your father? – Hmm.
他教会我怎么弹吉他 怎么弹钢琴…教会了我一切
Taught me guitar, piano… everything.
你想他吗?
You miss him?
阿曼多
Amado…
你会继续这样突然出现 然后再消失吗?
You gonna keep showing up out of nowhere, then disappear again?
我不知道还能去哪儿
Don’t know where else to go.
是生意上的事
Business.
听着
Look…
你知道我是干什么的吧?
You know what I do? For work.
对 我想我知道
Yeah, pretty sure I do.
你准是很精于此道
You must be good at it.
看来你要走了
Looks like you’re leaving.
我想再见到你
I want to see you again.
你知道我住哪儿
You know where I live.
好
All right.
那好吧
All right, then.
你确定他还在里面?
You sure he’s still in there?
我一直盯着前门呢
Been keeping eyes on the front, man.
你们来得够慢的呀
Took you guys long enough to get here.
别睡着了 混♥蛋♥们
Stay awake back there, assholes.
等了很久却什么都没发生
Lot of waiting around for nothing to happen.
欢迎体验缉毒局的生活 兄弟
Welcome to the DEA, brother.
所以我才加入了军队
That’s why I joined the army.
时不时地能朝某个王八蛋射几枪
Get to shoot at some asshole every now and then.
嘿 有动静了
Hey, we’ve got some movement.
你们几个看到了吗?
You guys seeing this.
有两个拿着自动步♥枪♥的家伙
Two men with AKs…
那是拉蒙阿里兰诺 和弗朗西斯科阿里兰诺
That’s Ramón and Francisco Arellano.
所有小组 我们看到了 拉蒙阿里兰诺和弗朗西斯科阿里兰诺
All units. Visual on Ramón and Francisco Arellano.
他又回房♥子里去了
He’s going back in.
福斯托 我们该抓哪一个?
Fausto. Which one do we take?
福斯托 你准备选谁啊 哥们?
Fausto, what’s the call, man?
抓拉蒙 马上把那辆车拦下!
Move on Ramón. Take the car now!
你不能参加 待着别动
Not you. Stay put.
废了拉蒙的车 撞保险杠 快撞!
Take out Ramón. Hit the bumper. Hit it!
撞他!把他的车废了!
Hit him! Take him out!
福斯托 我去抓弗朗西斯科
Fausto. I’m going after Francisco.
下车 快!
Get out of the car. Now!
快下车! -龟孙子们
Out of the truck! – Sons of bitches!
我们快走
Let’s fucking go!
糟糕!凯蒂
Shit! Kitty!
怎么了?
What?
发生什么事了?
What the fuck happened?
该死!他们射中了凯蒂!
Fuck! They hit Kitty!
他没气了
He’s not breathing.
该死 凯蒂!
Fuck, Kitty!
王八蛋们!
Motherfuckers!
怎么回事啊 凯蒂!
What the fuck, Kitty!
别动 王八蛋
Don’t you move, motherfucker.
沃尔特布列斯林特工
我是库肯德尔
Kuykendall.
我想找沃尔特布列斯林
Oh. Yeah, I want to talk to Walt Breslin.
布列斯林已经不在这里办公了
Breslin isn’t at this office anymore.
能问一下你是哪位吗?
Can I ask who this is?
维克多塔皮亚 华雷斯的警♥察♥
Victor Tapia, Juárez police.
前段时间他给了我他的名片
He gave me his card a while back.
是吗?
That so?
听着 我有消息可以提供给你们
Listen, I have information for you, okay?
是关于贩毒集团的
About the cartel.
好呀 我们先从 阿曼多卡里略富恩迪斯开始
Okay, well, let’s start with Amado Carillo Fuentes and go from there.
不是吧 他行踪那么诡秘
Oh, come on. He’s a ghost.
阿曼多有个弟弟
Amado has a brother.
叫维森特
Vicente.
他就像阿曼多的打手 他的左膀右臂 知道吗?
He’s like Amado’s muscle. His right hand, you know?
对 我们听说过他 你认识他?
Yeah, we’ve heard of him. You know him?
我认识跟他熟的人
I know people who do.
他们叫什么?
They got names?
他们会替他干什么事?
What do they do for him?
他让他们干什么 他们就干什么
Whatever the fuck he tells them to.
听着 如果我给了你有用的情报
Listen, if I give you something that you can use,
我需要你帮我一个忙 好吗?
I’m going to need your help, okay?
我不要钱
I don’t want money.
那你要什么?
What kind of thing we talking?
血液检查 就是DNA测试
Blood check, you know? DNA test?
你们能做的吧?
You do that, no?
缉毒局不做这种测试
The DEA doesn’t, no.
不过 维克多 如果你的消息可靠 我会尽我所能帮你的
But if your info is solid, Victor, then I’ll do everything I can to help you.
你怎么说?
What’s it going to be?
能给我弄到维森特卡里略的信息吗?
Can you get me something on Vincente Carillo?
艾迪娜 他们当时在等着我们!
They were waiting for us, Enedina!
还有谁知道那栋房♥子的事?
Who else knew about that house?
这是怎么发生的? 没人知道那栋房♥子的事!
How the fuck did this happen? No one knew about that fucking house!
都有谁知道?
Who the fuck knew?
你、我、弗朗西斯科…
You, me, Francisco…
还有其他几个人
A few others.
有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Someone turned on us.
我又把一切都搞砸了
I fucked everything up again.
我把哥哥丢在那里了!
I left my brother there!
我撇下了弗朗西斯科
I fucking left Francisco.
当时你无能为力
There was nothing you could do.
让我和弟弟单独待一会儿
Give me and my brother a moment.
巴伦 送他出去
See him out.
小弟 你在这里干什么?
Bro, what the fuck are you doing here?
怎么了?
What’s up?
他们觉得发生了什么事?
What do they think happened?
你做了什么?
The fuck did you do, man?
今天早上我被抓了
I got picked up this morning.
什么?
What?
在圣迭戈交完货之后
After the drop, in San Diego…
我是按照你教我的话回答他们的!
I said all the right things, like you told me!
我发誓
I gave them the name.
他们跟踪了你!
They fucking followed you!
我之前不知道!
I didn’t know, man!
我发誓
I swear.
万一拉蒙发现了 会怎么样?
What’s gonna happen if Ramón finds out?
“万一”?他肯定会发现的!
“If'”? He’s fucking going to!
我该怎么办?
What do I do?