I pay as it comes.
你有多少钱?
How much have you got?
我身上带的吗?
Here with me?
在你还清欠款之前 不能从我们辖区运任何货物
You aren’t moving anything through our plaza till the tax is paid.
潘查 你的意见呢?
What do you say, Francisco?
这是你们家族的立场吗?
That the family’s position?
是的
It is.
好吧
All right.
那我就不打扰你们了
I won’t take more of your time.
告辞了
Boss.
我送你出去
I’ll walk you out.
见鬼 艾迪娜 他是我们的朋友
Fuck, Enedina. He’s a friend.
我们的朋友不多了 损失不起啊
Can’t lose the few we still have.
“五月”吗?
Mayo?
多年来“五月”一直都在占我们便宜
Mayo’s been taking advantage of us for years.
他是我们最不需要担心的问题
He’s the least of our problems.
本杰明来电♥话♥了 卡利集团找过他了
BenjamÃxadn called. Cali reached out to him.
我们的货源要没了
We’re losing our supply.
这下我们该怎么办?
The fuck are we supposed to do?
我们得掌控住蒂华纳
We need to control Tijuana.
所有欠我们过路费的人 都得现在就还钱
Whoever owes us tax, they pay it now.
我跟拉蒙一起去收 会采取必要手段的
I’ll get with Ramón. Do what needs to be done.
很好
Good.
嘿
Hey.
我们不会有事的 好吗?
We’re gonna be okay, right?
我可不确定
I don’t know.
奇瓦瓦州 华雷斯市
让我们跟胖妞共舞…
♪ Let’s dance with the fat lady… ♪
让我们跟胖妞共舞…
♪ Let’s dance with the fat lady… ♪
让我们跟胖妞共舞…
♪ Let’s dance with the fat lady… ♪
那玩意儿太闪了 晃眼
Shit’s blinding me, man.
那些新差事很赚的 哥们
These new jobs pay, man.
戴那犯贱的耳环 也是新差事的要求?
Does the bitch earring come with the new job?
羡慕了?
You jealous, bro?
现在替你搭线还不算晚
Could still hook you up.
不用了 我还是算了
No thanks. Think I’ll pass.
当心那条狗
Watch out for that dog.
是在华雷斯谷的垃圾袋里发现她的
Found her in a trash bag in the Juárez Valley.
深色皮肤 黑色头发
Dark skin, dark hair…
我想可能是你要找的那个
Think she could be yours.
她大约14岁
She’s about 14 years old.
这是她当时穿的衣服
This is what she was wearing.
好
Okay.
她可能是被这个勒死的
She may have been strangled with this.
是她
It’s her.
三天内没人认领 尸体的话就得处理掉
No one claims her in three days, gotta throw her out back.
我会联♥系♥家属的
I’ll handle it.
好的
Okay.
怎么样 是她吗?
So, what’s up, is it her?
是还不是?
Yes or no?
嗯 是她
Yeah. It was her.
好 这件破事算是了结了
All right. So this shit’s over now.
完事了?
Over?
是的
Yeah.
加州 圣迭戈市
有请苏兹播报今天的天气情况
And here’s Suzu with today’s weather.
早上好 圣迭戈
Good morning, San Diego.
今天大部分时间为晴天 最高23摄氏度 最低14摄氏度
It’s mostly sunny today with a high of 73 degrees and a low of 57,
今天晚间的降水概率只有5%
with only a 5% chance of rain later this evening.
周末的预报显示气温将持续下降…
The weekend forecast shows it will continue to cool off…
在便床上睡得好吗?
How’s sleeping on a cot?
你看上去糟透了
You look like shit.
谢谢 杰克 我也很高兴见到你
Thanks, Jack. Good to see you, too.
外观不错 感觉有深意
Nice offsite. Feels like a metaphor.
我正打算订午饭 喜欢炸玉米饼吗?
I was about to order lunch. You good with tacos?
你说这里有东西要给我看?
You said you had something you wanted me to see here?
是的 进来吧
Yeah, come on in.
你在做我们南部的朋友的联络人时
While you’ve been liaising with our friends down south,
我手下有十几个人 在钻研阿里兰诺集团的操作方法
I got a dozen guys busting their asses learning how the Arellanos work.
除了这“艺术板” 还有什么要给我看的吗?
Anything to show for it besides this art project?
阿里兰诺家族
情报称本杰明失踪了
Intel has BenjamÃxadn in the wind.
搬去了新地方 无法查明具体♥位♥置
To a new palace, couldn’t pin down where.
蒂华纳现在由拉蒙负责
Ramón’s running point TJ now.
弗朗西斯科是他的副手
Francisco is number two.
来 还有样东西要给你看
Come on, something else to show you.
圣迭戈警局今天早上抓到一个活口
San Diego PD picked up a live one this morning.
我把他关在后面了
I’ve got him in back.
阿里兰诺家现在找富家子弟 替他们运可♥卡♥因♥
Arellanos got rich kids crossing coke now.
海关看到他开着一辆好车 就挥手让他通过了
Customs sees him driving a nice car? Waves him right through.
他带了多少货?
Well, how much was he holding?
没有货 但他带了1万4千美金现钞 手套箱里有一把9毫米口径手♥枪♥
No powder. But he had 14,000 in cash, a 9mm in the glovebox.
有点意思 -有意思的是他哥哥
That’s something. – It’s his brother that’s interesting.
他哥哥是谁?
Who is his brother?
拉蒙阿里兰诺的混♥蛋♥左右手
Right-hand dipshit to Ramón Arellano.
这小子若能带我们找到他哥哥 接着就能找到拉蒙
Kid gets us his brother, his brother gets us Ramón.
这下你明白了 来吧
Now you’re catching up. Come on.
早上好
Good morning.
会说英语吗?
You speak English?
你会说西班牙语吗?
Do you speak Spanish?
聪明
Smart.
亚历克斯 你的麻烦大了
You’re in a lot of fucking trouble here, Alex.
1万4千元现金?
Fourteen thousand in cash?
是父母给我的
Parents gave it to me.
是我的零用钱
It’s my allowance.
那把9毫米口径的手♥枪♥ 也是你妈给你的吗?
That 9mm. Mom give you that, too?
枪的序列号♥被锉掉了
The serial number’s filed off.
也就是说你完了 亚历克斯
Which means you’re fucked, Alex.
我们国家有最低量刑准则
We got this thing up here called minimum sentencing guidelines.
锉掉枪♥支♥序列号♥ 至少得在联邦监狱蹲上五年
File the serial number on a firearm, it’s five years federal time.
他说得没错 亚历克斯
He’s right, Alex.
我们也可以把这事忘了
Or we can forget this even happened.
只要你帮我们的忙 跟我们合作…
You help us out, cooperate…
我估计你知道些阿里兰诺家族的事吧
I imagine you know something about the Arellanos.
费利佩贾维斯
Felipe Ruiz.
这车是注册在他的名下的
The car is registered in his name.
他替我爸干活 他把车借给我 我的车在维修站
He works for my dad and he lent me his car. Mine is in the shop.
你说是在哪儿找到那把枪的?
Where did you say you found that gun?
在“瓜代拉”里?
In the glovebox?
不好意思 “瓜代拉”是什么意思?
Sorry, how do you say that in English?
手套箱 -手套箱
Glovebox. – Glovebox.
好吧…
Well…
真希望我当时知道 手套箱里有这么危险的东西
Wish I knew something so dangerous was in the glovebox.
估计它是锁着的
Guess it was locked.
有时候我会看一部美剧 《法律与秩序》
Sometimes I watch this TV show, Law & Order.
知道除了最低量刑准则 他们里头还会谈论什么吗?
You know what else they talk about besides minimum sentencing?
不知道
I have no idea.
逮捕令
Warrants.
有那个才能抓人
Like how you need one.
而且我很确定这里不是警♥察♥局
I’m also pretty sure this isn’t the police station.
那么 这是什么地方?
So, what is this?
在我打电♥话♥给律师前 你们最好放我走
You might want to let me go before I call my lawyer.
好吧 亚历克斯
All right, Alex.
如果有一天你醒来时
If you wake up one day and realize
意识到自己趟了什么浑水 就给我打电♥话♥
the amount of shit that you’re caught up in, call me.
这小子比看上去聪明得多
Kid’s smarter than he looks.
要知道 我可以再扣押他12个小时
You know, I could hold him for another 12 hours.
不用了 放了他吧
Nah, cut him loose.
你确定?
You sure?
确定 给他叫辆出租车
Yep, call him a cab.
阿曼多 卡利集团退出
Cali’s walking away…
对你我来说都不是好事
That’s bad for both of us, Amado.