再也没有乡村俱乐部婚礼了
No more country club weddings.
这算进展吧?
Progress, isn’t it?
蒂华纳的情况会变得更糟
Things are going to get worse in Tijuana.
整个墨西哥都会
All over Mexico.
像汉克这样的人 除非被强行夺权 否则他们是不会放弃的
Men like Hank won’t give up power till it’s taken from them.
露丝在收拾行李
Ruth’s packing.
本杰明 她很害怕
She was really scared, Benjamín.
我本想把这变成 别人永远抢不走的基业
I wanted to turn this into something no one could ever take away from us.
我知道
I know.
你是对的
You were right.
弗朗西斯科很聪明 但他毕竟不是你
Francisco’s smart, but he’s not you.
我不在的时候 你来打理这里的事
You can handle things here, while I’m gone.
我会不惜一切确保这个家的安全
I’ll do whatever I have to to keep this family safe.
我保证
I promise.
一切都搞砸了
It all got fucked up.
我从没想过要你承担这些
I never wanted this for you.
我想说的是 放走本杰明阿里兰诺 让我们显得软弱、决心不足
My point is, letting Benjamín Arellano go makes us look weak and uncommitted.
我们还是你?
Us or you?
我给了你一项任务 你觉得不够来劲
I gave an assignment. You didn’t find it interesting.
将军 恕我直言 那项任务就是扯淡
With all due respect, that assignment was bullshit, sir.
典型的美国人 态度狂妄
It is very American of you.
你们已经把他困住了 当时你们有十几个人在现场
You had him boxed in. You had over a dozen guys there.
你们有军队… -让街道上
You had military… – Filling the streets
布满平民的死尸 对阻止贩毒没有一点好处
with dead civilians will do nothing to stop drug trafficking. Nothing.
我们悬赏了1500万比索 征集“矮子”古斯曼的消息
We offered 15 million pesos for information on Chapo Guzmán.
比人们一辈子能赚的钱还多
More money than people can make here in a lifetime.
但是没人举报
No one came forward.
为什么? -因为他们不信任政♥府♥
Why? – ‘Cause they don’t trust the government.
所以 布列斯林探员 像你我这样的人…
So, how are men like you and me, Agent Breslin…
我们要如何对抗这种想法呢?
How are we to fight that kind of thinking, huh?
用更多子弹吗?
With more bullets?
总会有人受伤
People are going to get hurt.
这是现实 将军
That’s the reality of it, sir.
坦白说
Let’s be honest.
如果不是因为 北美自♥由♥贸易协定即将签订
Your government would not be supporting this operation
贵国政♥府♥不会支持这项行动的
if NAFTA were not on the horizon.
我的政♥府♥也不会
And neither would mine.
知名的枢机主教 在贩毒集团的火拼中丧生…
A famous cardinal getting killed in cartel cross fire…
这对贸易协议非常不利
That is simply bad for the trade deal.
嗯 我估计也是
Yeah. I imagine it might be.
所以 这整个行动
So this whole operation
是出于政♥治♥目的的
is political.
也就是说 它持续不了多久
Which means it will not last.
不过 趁它还在进行
But while it does,
我要追捕的 就不光是杀害枢机主教的人
I’m not just gonna go after the men responsible for the cardinal’s murder,
我要追捕的是墨西哥的所有毒贩
I’m going after all the drug traffickers in Mexico.
一个不落
Every single one of them.
为了做到这一点
To do that,
我需要墨西哥人♥民♥的支持
I need the Mexican people at my side.
布列斯林探员 这就是我在这里的原因
That’s why I’m here, Agent Breslin.
你是为何而来的呢?
Now, why are you?
这是我的工作 将军
It’s my job, sir.

Yes.
你说过你喜欢执行任务
You said you like action.
如果没有其他事的话…
If there is nothing else…
我父母养育我当一个长老教会信徒
I was raised Presbyterian.
但是没有长久
Didn’t really stick.
我愿意为您提供任何您需要的东西
I’m willing to get you whatever you need.
您想要什么我都可以弄到 只要说一声就行
I can get you whatever you want. You just gotta tell me.
我们让本杰明阿里兰诺跑了
We lost Benjamín Arellano.
但是几个小时之前 “矮子”古斯曼在危地马拉边境被捕
But a few hours ago, El Chapo Guzmán was arrested at the Guatemalan border.
他被关押了?
He’s in custody?
这是怎么发生的?
How the hell did that happen?
古斯曼收买♥♥的那些 答应帮他躲藏的警官
The officers who cut a deal to hide Guzmán…
一转身就把他出♥卖♥♥♥给了我们
turned right around and sold him to us.
有时候 贪婪也是有用的
Sometimes, greed works, too.
1993年6月
In June of ’93,
“矮子”古斯曼 被移交给了墨西哥当局
Chapo Guzmán was turned over to Mexican authorities.
“矮子”因非法持有武器、贩毒
Sentenced to 20 years for weapons possession,
以及参与杀死枢机主教 被判处20年徒刑
drug trafficking and involvement in the Cardinal’s murder.
在那之前 “矮子”的名字鲜为人知
Up to then, Chapo had been mostly unknown.
他只是个小人物
A minor player.
你是毒贩吗?
Are you a drug dealer?
不是 先生
No, sir.
你是做什么的?
What do you do?
我只是个农民
I am just a farmer.
他被捕入狱这件事 以及入狱期间的经历
His arrest and imprisonment, for as long as it lasted,
将会改变这一切
would change all that.
种什么的农民?
Of what?
玉米和豆子
Corn, beans.
不过就目前而言 锡那罗亚集团正在瓦解
But for now, Sinaloa was falling apart.
你需要枪干吗?
Why do you need guns?
我从没用过枪
I’ve never used guns.
在蒂华纳 一支军队的特遣队 正在追捕阿里兰诺家族
And in Tijuana, an army task force was hunting the Arellanos.
过去的日子已经一去不复返了
The old days were gone.
派对正式结束
And the party was officially over.
我来了 宝贝
I’m coming, baby. I’m coming.
从另一侧上
Get in from the other side.
我去道个别 -我也去
I’m gonna say goodbye. – Yeah, me, too.
保重
Take care.
我们会的
We will.
谢谢你 混♥蛋♥
Thank you, jerk.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事的
It’s okay.
嗨 我无法接听你的电♥话♥ 听到“哔”声后请留言
Hi. I’m not here to take your call. Leave me a message after the beep.
我们来这里下面干什么?
What are we doing down here?
继续走 公主殿下
Keep walking, princess –
走啊 混♥蛋♥!
Go on, asshole!
继续走 贱♥人♥
Keep moving, bitch.
嘿 对我们的新客人要热情一些
Hey, show some hospitality to our new guest.
这该死的看守以为他很强
This fucking guard thinks he’s tough.
但只要价钱合适
But he’ll let you shit in his mother’s mouth
你在他嘴里拉屎都行
for the right price.
上次是2千 对吗? -是的 先生
Two thousand last time, right? – Yes, sir…
好 现在滚吧
Right. Now fuck off.
欢迎啊
Welcome.
随意点 “小矮子”
Get comfortable, Chapito.
我听说你得在这里待一阵子呢
What I hear, you’re gonna be here a while.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!