“如果《蒂华纳之声》 发表任何指控我方
“If La Voz prints any allegation of ties to money laundering
与阿里兰诺费利斯家族 洗黑钱有关联的报道
with the Arellano Félix family,
汉克先生将立即对该报 及其记者采取法律行动”
Mr. Hank will take immediate legal action against the newspaper and its reporters.”
你觉得很好笑吗 安德蕾娅?
You’re amused, Andréa?
我只问了他那个赌场 与阿里兰诺费利斯家族间的财务联♥系♥
I only asked about financial ties between the casino and the Arellano Félix family.
我从没提过洗钱的事
I never said anything about money laundering.
看起来聪明没用
Worry less about looking smart,
得真的聪明才行
and more about being smart.
如果发现了确凿证据 就给我看 否则…
If something solid comes up, bring it to me. If not…
就忘了这个案子
move on.
告诉哥几个我们要出发了
Tell the guys we’re leaving.
阿明
Mín…
你的商界朋友给你回音了吗? -没有
You heard back from your businessmen? – No.
不过拜兹神父给我回电♥话♥了
But Father Baiz returned my call.
你打电♥话♥给拜兹神父了?
You called Father Baiz?
艾迪娜 大家觉得 我们杀死了一个枢机主教!
People think we murdered a Cardinal, Enedina!
谁还会帮我们啊?
Who’s gonna help us, huh?
我们需要教会的支持
We need the church on our side.
他能帮到我们
He can help us.
我之前还以为他跟其他人一样 在躲我 但他给我回了电♥话♥
I thought he was avoiding me, like everyone else. But he called.
他会帮我们
He is gonna help us.
阿明
Mín.
弗朗西斯科是对的
Francisco was right.
你得离开蒂华纳
You need to leave Tijuana.
如果你被抓了 我们整个集团就会垮台
If you get arrested, our whole organization collapses.
我们会失去一切的 本杰明
We lose everything, Benjamín.
我要是逃跑 就会显得我们真的做错了什么
I run, it looks like we did something wrong.
显得我们是不法分子
Like we’re fucking criminals.
我们就是不法分子呀
We are criminals.
如果拜兹神父出面支持我们家族
If Father Baiz comes out in support of our family –
大家就会意识到支持我们是安全的
people will see it’s safe to stand by us.
意识到什么都没改变
That nothing’s changed.
每天 我都在回想 自己让克劳迪奥跟你们去玩的那一刻
Every day I think about that moment I told Claudio to go out with you.
当时 我因为梦想着
I was distracted then
要成为另一种人而分了心
by the dream of being someone else.
我不会再那样了
I’m not anymore.
我知道自己是什么人
I know who I am.
你想要成为商人的这个梦想…
This dream you have of being some fucking businessman…
已经破灭了
It’s over.

No.
我们能补救的
We can fix this.
我们走吧
Let’s go –
你嗑嗨了吗?
Are you high?
不算嗨
Not really.
我很替本杰明担心
I’m worried about Benjamín.
就这样吗?只有我们几个?
This it? It’s just us?
等在这里
Wait here.
特遣队的事 当地警方知道得越少越好
Less local cops know about the task force, the better.
只是个跑腿任务?
“Milk run”?
什么任务?
A what run?
雷波洛将军命令我们来接两个嫌犯
General Rebollo ordered us to pick up two suspects.
这就是任务
That’s what this is.
不 不是 基地外面 有两辆运输车闲着没事干
No, it’s not. Two transports were idling outside the base.
准有20个人…
There must have been 20 guys…
看好车
Watch the vehicle.
他们在哪儿?
Where the fuck are they?
他们不在这里
Not here.
该死的
Fuck.
这里是S02 我们已就位 外♥围♥小组 你们的情况如何?
This is Santo Zero-Two. We’re in position. Perimeter, what’s your status?
你那两个去自首的家伙…
Your guys, turning themselves in…
他们知道该说些什么吗?
They know what to say?
他们靠得住吗?
They’re solid?
我跟他俩的哥哥们是一起长大的
I grew up with their older brothers.
他们靠得住
They’re solid.
很好
Good.
这里是S04 外♥围♥布置好了
Santo Zero-Four. Perimeter set.
目标在20个街区之外
Target’s 20 blocks out.
正前往改革路和西门尼斯路的路口
Heading to Reforma and Jiménez.
封路了 谁也不能过去
Closed off. Nobody goes through.
此路不通 先生 封路了
Closed off, sir. Closed off.
把街上的人都清走!
Clear the street!
我们又迟到了 来
We’re late again. Here…
快点
Hurry-
你的英语书带了吗?
Did you bring your English book?
就是这里
This is it.
神父 站起来 好让他看见你
Father, stand so he can see you.
你们不会伤害他吧?
You won’t hurt him?
不会的 神父
No, Father.
你做得很对 但是他得进到里面才行
You’re doing the right thing, but he needs to come inside.
看到目标
Target spotted.
正在接近一号♥位置
Approaching position one.
所有小组待命
All teams stand by.
准备出击
Prepare to engage.
你待在车里
Stay in the truck.
快上!
Go now!
快离开!
Go, go!
把路堵上!
Block the road!
把路堵上!
Block the road!
截住他们!
Cut ’em off!
蹲下 女士!蹲下!
Stay down, lady! Stay down!
快离开这里 快走!
Get out of here, go!
他们又回来了!
They’re coming back!
目标在移♥动♥中!
Target on the move!
给 不用找了
Here – keep it –
站住!放下枪!
Stop! Drop it! – Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
缉毒局的! -把枪放下!
DEA! – Drop the gun!
我有证件 -别动 不然就开枪了!
I have identification. – Don’t move or we’ll fire!
快跑!
Run!
我们被困住了!
We’re boxed in!
我们得离开这里!
We gotta run!
本杰明!
Benjamín!
我们走!
Let’s go!
本杰明!
Benjamín!
快跑啊 本杰明!
You have to run, Benjamín!
走吧!
Let’s go!
我们走!
Let’s roll!
将军 目标跑了 请允许追击
General, target’s on the move. Permission to pursue.
将军!是否允许追击?
Sir! Permission to pursue?
他们出了安全区
They’re outside the secure zone.
不要追击
Do not pursue.
停止射击
Hold your fire.
停下!
Stop! Stop!
不要追击 再说一遍 不要追击
Do not pursue. I repeat, do not pursue.
你们怎么不去追他?
Why aren’t you going after him?
将军的命令
General’s orders.
不是吧
Fucking kidding me.
去他们的!
Fuck them!
太棒了 本杰明 让他们都去死吧!
Fuck yeah, Benjamín. They can go fuck themselves!
我们搞砸了他们的行动 哥们!
We fucked ’em up, bro!
快开车!快走!
Move this thing! Go, go, go!
你好吗 阿蓝?
What’s up, Blue?
他们是怎么叫你妹妹的来着?
What do they call your sister again?
混♥蛋♥阿蓝
Fucking Blue.
哥们
Bro.
兄弟
Bro.
你好吗 哥们?
What’s up? You good, man?
嗯 我挺好 -在想着阿蓝妹妹的屁♥股♥?
Yeah, I’m cool. – Dreaming about Blue’s sister’s ass?
那屁♥股♥很令人难忘
That ass is unforgettable.
我刚打完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone.
军队差点就抓住了 本杰明阿里兰诺费利斯
Army almost caught Benjamín Arellano Félix.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!