I know.
我一直在…
I’ve been…
你跟我说她从没回过家
You told me she never came home.
你最后一次见到她是在什么时候?
When’s the last time you saw her?
我送她上专线的时候
When I went along with her to catch the bus.
就是她去上班坐的公交车
The bus that takes her to work.
在工业园区那里
At the Parque Industrial.
在…
By…
那个新的加工出口厂附近?
the new maquilas?
她在汽车配件厂上班
She worked at the autoparts factory.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了?
Why?
为什么现在来问我这些问题?
Why are you asking these questions now?
特蕾莎已经失踪几个月了
Teresa’s been gone for months.
对 我知道
Yes. I know.
没人会这样无缘无故消失的
No one disappears just like that.
我老婆在等我 巴拉甘太太 -听着
My wife’s waiting, Señora Barragan. – Listen…
我的外甥女…她是个正经女孩 -是
My girl… she was a good girl. – Yes.
有消息我会告诉你的 -她是个正经女孩!
I’ll let you know if I hear anything. – She was a good girl!
是
Yes.
让那帮人去死吧 阿明
Fuck these guys, Mín.
我们不需要那帮混♥蛋♥
We don’t need these fuckers.
我们需要他们
Yeah, man. We do.
那些人是我们和政客之间的桥梁
These guys were our bridge to the politicians.
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
你先上车 我马上来
Meet you in the car.
拜兹神父 我是本杰明
Father Baiz, this is Benjamín…
请回我电♥话♥
Please return my call.
墨西哥城
汉克先生
Mr. Hank…
我是《蒂华纳之声》的 安德蕾娅努涅兹
Andréa Nuñez, La Voz.
《蒂华纳之声》
La Voz…
我们正在写一篇 关于波萨达斯枢机主教之死的报道
We’re doing a story on the murder of Cardinal Posadas.
我们有消息证实 在枪击期间 塔埃萨航♥空♥的一个航♥班♥延误了
We have sources confirming a TAESA flight was held up until the shooting stopped.
以便让拉蒙阿里兰诺费利斯登机
So Ramón Arellano Félix could board.
您有什么要评论的吗?
Any comment?
抱歉等我一下 卡里托斯
Excuse me, Carlitos.
亲爱的
Sweetheart…
我的航♥空♥公♥司♥ 为什么要帮一个犯罪分子?
Why would my airline assist a criminal?
好
Okay, then.
我觉得萨尔加多先生不该派一个
I think Mr. Salgado could do better than send a little girl
连简单事实都搞不清的小姑娘来
who can’t keep simple facts straight.
《蒂华纳之声》准是境况不佳
Things must be bad at La Voz.
那关于贵家族拥有的赌场 与阿里兰诺家族
So no comment on the financial ties between the Arellanos
有财务联♥系♥ 这点您也没有话要说?
and the casino owned by your family in Tijuana?
安顿好之后 记得向圣迭戈办公室报个道
Remember to check in with San Diego, once you get settled in.
我听说杰克多利安 是美国方面的总指挥
I heard Jack Dorian’s GS on the American side.
杰克很靠谱 让他知道最新情况 -我会的
Jack’s solid. Keep him in the loop. I will.
你确定要去吗?
Sure about this?
达妮的反应如何?
How’d Dani take it?
跟预料中的差不多
‘Bout as good as you’d expect.
祝你好运 沃尔特
Good luck, Walt.
下加州 蒂华纳市
♪ Well I feel pretty good ♪
♪ And I guess that I could get crazy Now baby ♪
♪ ‘Cause we all got in tune ♪
♪ And when the dressing room got hazy… ♪
欢迎来到蒂华纳
Welcome to Tijuana.
谢谢
Thanks.
♪ I know how you want it child Hot, quick and tight ♪
沃尔特?
Walter?
♪ Let me up on the stand ♪
基♥督♥圣心学院
♪ Yes, I’m starting to sweat You know my shirt’s all wet ♪
♪ What a feeling ♪
♪ In the sound that abounds ♪
♪ And resounds And rebounds off the ceiling ♪
那个美♥国♥佬♥来了
The American’s here.
至少他们派了个会说西班牙语的
Least they sent one who speaks Spanish.
他是抓获费利斯加拉多的 行动组的成员
He was on the team that captured Félix Gallardo.
跟卡尔德罗尼一起 厉害
With Calderoni, no less.
我不确定这是我们需要的那种人手
Not sure that’s the kind of help we need.
我想知道布列斯林探员 为什么这么喜欢来墨西哥
I want to know why Agent Breslin can’t get enough of Mexico.
他的档案里没提到这一点
They didn’t put that in his file.
卡门 你能把孩子抱走吗?
Carmen, can you take the baby?
露丝 她是怎么了?
What’s wrong with her, Ruth?
不肯喝奶 不停地哭 还不停地咳嗽
She won’t drink her milk. She keeps crying, she keeps coughing,
从早到晚 一刻不停
all night and day.
她病了 本杰明
She’s sick, Benjamín.
你的朋友们给你回音了吗?
Heard back from your friends?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
还没有
Not yet.
一切都好吗? -都好
Everything okay? – Yeah.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I need to take this.
喂?
Yes?
雷波洛将军现在可以见你了
General Rebollo will see you now.
布列斯林探员 欢迎欢迎
Agent Breslin. Welcome.
旅途一定很劳累吧
You must be tired from your trip.
我们可以在吃晚饭的时候谈
We can talk over dinner.
我已经准备好开工了 将军
Ah, I’m good to go, General.
我看到你们正在建一个窃听室
I see you’re building a wiretap room. – Mm.
能提供实时窃听呢 还是窃听到的谈话录音?
Gonna give us real time or delayed chatter?
如果你想的话 我很乐意为你安排一次简报
I’d be very happy to arrange a briefing for you, if you’d like.
听说是你主动要求调到特遣队的
I understand you requested a transfer to the task force.
在加入缉毒局之前 我是个军人
Before DEA, I was military.
是吗?
Mm. That so?
恕我直言 将军 我到这里是来干活的
With all due respect, sir, um, I’m here to get shit done.
这项行动对美国政♥府♥来说 关系重大 所以…
DC’s got a lot riding on this, and, well…
您的胜利就是我们的胜利
you win, we win.
你在墨西哥待过很长时间吧?
You spent a lot of time in Mexico, huh?
是的
I have.
是什么吸引你一次次回到这里的?
So what keeps bringing you back?
是因为你喜欢我们的文化 还是因为其他原因?
You like our culture, or is it something else?
我想是因为我喜欢执行任务吧 将军
Guess I work the action, sir.
艾尔帕索的任务不够多吗?
Not enough action in El Paso?
跟这里不能比
Not like here, I suppose.
对了 布列斯林探员
So, Agent Breslin…
你信教吗?
are you a religious man?
这有关系吗?
Is that relevant?
有什么是我需要知道的吗?
That something I need to know?
我的人不习惯有个老外在身边
My men are not used to having a foreigner around,
但他们会适应的
but they will learn.
我接到的指令是与华盛顿方面 分享特遣队的所有信息
My orders are to share all task force intel with DC.
在圣迭戈的主管 希望我能每日向他汇报 所以…
Supervisor in San Diego wants daily reports, so…
很好 我们开始吧
Hmm. Good. Let’s get started.
我要派一支队伍去接两个人 他们向警方自首
I’m sending a team to pick up two men who just turned themselves in
承认杀死了枢机主教 你应该一起去 监督这次行动
and confessed to killing the Cardinal. You should go supervise the pickup.
有没有可能 这两个小丑真的参与了此事?
Any chance these clowns were actually involved?
他们是圣迭戈一个黑帮组织的成员
They are members of the Logan Heights gang from San Diego.
AFO射手 -没错
AFO shooters. – That’s right.
普罗维登西奥会把详情告诉你
Providencio will fill you in.
谢谢您 将军
Thank you, General.
你最好小心了
Might want to put on a helmet.
他一直在找你
He’s been looking for you.
明白
I understand.
谢谢
Thank you.
你打算什么时候才告诉我 你去找了汉克?
When were you going to tell me you went to see Hank?
我才刚回来
I just got back.
你破坏了一个 我们跟了好几个月的案子
You jeopardized a story we’ve been working on for months.
他的律师来电♥话♥了
His lawyers called.
是你让我跟进此事的
You told me to work the story.
我们需要他对此事的评论
We needed a comment.
安德蕾娅 我说了 继续行动之前要跟我确认
I said to run things by me first, Andréa.
你这次太出格了
You went too far.
“卡洛斯汉克 及塔埃萨航♥空♥公♥司♥的任何人
“Neither Carlos Hank nor anyone at TAESA had any knowledge
对瓜达哈拉哈机场发生的悲剧及罪行 事先毫不知情”
of this tragic crime at the Guadalajara airport.”
他的律师当然这么说啰
Of course that’s what his lawyers would say.