Plane I was loading got held at the gate.
枪战时 控制塔把所有航♥班♥都停了?
Tower hold all flights while the shooting was going on?
不是所有航♥班♥ 只有我那架
No. Just mine.
哦 -对 不过
Okay. – Yeah. But…
不是控制塔拦下的 是警♥察♥
it wasn’t the tower. It was police.
当时警♥察♥很快就到了那里
Cops showed up pretty quick.
他们守着舱门 在等某个人登机
They were guarding the cabin door, waiting for someone to board.
那架飞机的目的地是…
Plane was headed…
蒂华纳
To Tijuana.
蒂华纳? -是的
Tijuana? – Yeah.
我没看见他们等的人 不过肯定是重要人物
Didn’t see the guys who boarded. But they must be important.
塔埃萨航♥空♥从来都不等乘客的
TAESA never waits for anyone.
好了 我得走了 还有别的活要干
Well, I gotta go. More work to do…
塔埃萨航♥空♥
TAESA…
他们拦住飞机是为了等拉蒙阿里兰诺 有人亲眼所见
They held the plane for Ramón Arellano. Witness confirmed it.
我看了一下那里的监控设备 有两个摄像头
I checked for security cameras, there were two.
你猜怎么着?
Get this.
两个摄像头的录像都不见了
Tapes are both missing.
干得漂亮
Good work.
你什么时候回来?
What time are you back?
只需让塔埃萨航♥空♥给个评论就行
Just need to get a comment from TAESA.
我今晚就回蒂华纳
Be back in Tijuana tonight.
少爷们喜欢水果切得再小一点
The boys prefer their fruit in smaller pieces.
请再拿个盘子来
Bring another plate, please.
亲爱的
Darling…
去告诉你哥哥 欢迎他的朋友留下吃午饭
Tell your brother his friend is welcome to stay for lunch.
怎么 你现在还会唱歌♥了?
What, you can sing now, too?
我的歌♥声很动听 哥们
Got flows, man…
谁说的 你的女人?
Says who, your girl?
不是 贱♥人♥ 是你的女人
Nah, bitch. Yours.
看看这个该死的家伙
Check out this fucking guy.
怎么 你弟弟不会说话吗?
What, your bro doesn’t talk?
他很安静 但很致命
Silent, but deadly.
就像个隐形人
He’s like the invisible man.
所有人都在谈论机场发生的事
Everybody’s talking about that thing at the airport.
那场面太疯狂了
Shit was crazy.
估计也是
I bet.
在这个时候
Isn’t it dangerous,
运可♥卡♥因♥过境不是会很危险?
moving coke ‘cross the border now?
我的意思是
I mean…
有军队驻守在城里
with the army in town?
我开的是奔驰豪车 小弟!
I drive a fucking S-Class, bro!
军队不会来查我们这种人的
Army’s not looking for guys like us.
这就是拉蒙精明的地方
Why Ramón’s smart.
让我们来帮忙运货
Has us moving weight now.
执行任务
Making moves.
我的哥们 “沉默却致命”
My man. “Silent, but deadly.”
你会开车吗?
Know how to drive?
他不运货
He doesn’t do runs.
得了 看看这红扑扑的脸蛋儿
C’mon, those rosy cheeks and shit?
这张稚嫩的小脸儿能帮你赚到很多钱
That baby face could be making you serious cash.
没错
Yeah.
我可以运货
I could do runs.
兄弟…
Bro…
闻到钱的味道了吧?
Smell that money, huh?
怎么了?
What?
我能行
I can.
他能行
He can.
隐形人要变成挣钱人了!
Invisible man’s gonna be an earner!
“等我发现自己是谁 我就自♥由♥了”
“When I discover who I am, I’ll be free.”
《隐形人》
Invisible Man.
拉尔夫埃里森的著作
Ralph Ellison.
我们已经不是高中生了 混♥蛋♥
High school’s over, motherfucker.
我喜欢你 小子
Fuck. I like you, kid.
别听他的 做你自己
Don’t listen to him. Stay you.
鞋子有成年男子的尺码吗?
Those shoes come in men’s sizes, too?
去你的
Man, fuck you.
你还好意思说我 混♥蛋♥
You should talk, asshole.
又忘记带钥匙了?
You forget your key again?
不是
No.
怎么了?
What’s up?
缉毒局要派我去蒂华纳
DEA is sending me down to Tijuana.
他们成立了新的特遣队
There’s this new task force.
看来墨西哥是真的要扫毒了 所以…
Looks like Mexico’s getting serious about cleaning shit up, so…
出个差 不至于要坐在门口 等我回来告诉我吧
You didn’t have to sit out here to tell me you’re going on a work trip.
不是出差
It’s not a work trip.
我会去几个月
I’m gonna be gone for a few months.
什么时候动身?
When do you leave?
他们要我明早就到那里
They need me there tomorrow.
听着 达妮 什么都不会改变
Look, Dani, nothing’s gonna change.
我还是会调去芝加哥 只不过不是在下周
I’m still transferring to Chicago, it’s just not gonna be next week.
达妮
Dani.
达妮 看着我
Dani. Look at me.
得了吧 沃尔特
Come on, Walt.
我必须得去 -为什么?
I have to go. – Why?
因为这是我的工作
Because it’s my job.
是他们要你去的 还是你申请的?
Did they ask you, or did you ask them?
谁提的不重要 -回答我
I don’t see why that matters. – Answer the question.
是我申请的
I asked them.
现在我们能进去谈谈了吗?
Now, can we go inside and talk?
达妮
Dani.
为什么去蒂华纳对你来说这么重要?
Why does it mean so much to you, going to Tijuana?
听着… -别再说“这是我的工作”了
Look… – Stop saying “your job.”
你想让我说什么呢?
What do you want me to say?
沃尔特 知道你的工作是什么吗?
You know what your job is, Walt?
它只是…一个幌子
It’s… a front.
是一个借口
Cover.
什么的借口?
A cover for what?
我不知道
I don’t know.
达妮
Dani.
回家吧 沃尔特 你得去收拾行李了
Go home, Walt. Sounds like you need to pack.
我有活儿要干
I have work to do.
达妮 我想谈谈
Dani, I wanna talk about it.
达妮!
Dani!
墨西哥/危地马拉 边境
是这帮家伙吗?
These the guys?
该死的危地马拉人
Fucking Guatemalans.
早上好 上校
Good day, Colonel.
你们来得很快嘛
You guys made good time.
我们很感激你们的盛情
We appreciate the hospitality.
不客气
Welcome.
我们谈好的东西带了吗?
Have what we discussed?
带了 长官
Yes, sir.
跟着我手下的卡车
Follow my men’s truck.
谢谢
Thanks.
找人给地区指挥部传个信
Someone should get word to district command.
说我们发现了一个危险的墨西哥逃犯
A dangerous Mexican fugitive’s been spotted.
他们可能是被事耽搁了
They’re probably running late.
是呀 或许是堵车
Yeah. Traffic maybe.
是呀
Yeah.
奇瓦瓦州 华雷斯市
我觉得弥撒很不错 -是的
Thought it was a nice service. – Yes.
走吧
Come on.
你最喜欢哪个部分?
What did you like best?
这个嘛…
Um, well…
回家等我
I’ll see you back at home.
日安
Good day.
巴拉甘太太
Mrs. Barragan.
塔皮亚警官
Officer Tapia.
很久没见你来教堂了
Been a while since I’ve seen you here at church.
特蕾莎还是不知所踪
Teresa’s still missing.
我知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!