有很多人都去那里上班
Bunch of ’em going up.
这个能给我吗?
Can I keep this?
当然可以
Sure.
深盘披萨 你们有热狗 但是…
Deep dish, you got hot dogs there. But…
哈罗德炸鸡 带酱汁的 好吃得会改变你的人生
Harold’s Chicken, with the sauce. Change your life.
这个我也会加在清单上 -就这么做
I’ll put that one on the list, too. – Do it.
你说你想谈谈?
So, you wanted to talk?
给你个建议
Piece of advice.
让达妮了解真实的你
Let Dani know who you are.
早说要比晚说好
Sooner rather than later.
达妮了解我 -她了解的是现在这个你
Dani knows who I am. – She knows this guy.
她不了解那个在办公室砸东西的你
She doesn’t know the guy who trashed the office.
那个追捕费利斯的你
And hunted Félix.
听着 我不是想让她产生顾虑 我只是想替你省去麻烦
Look, I’m not trying to sow doubts, I’m just trying to save you pain.
我的无名指上曾经戴着婚戒
There used to be a wedding ring on this finger.
你有什么话何不直说?
Why don’t you just come out with what you’re saying?
我想我已经说了
I think I have.
给你
Here you go.
你跟达妮说过你在墨西哥的事儿吗? 就是被卷进去的那些事?
You tell Dani about Mexico? The shit you got into?
我继奇奇之后 从瓜达拉哈拉回来时 他们把我送去了心理医生那里
When I reported back from Guadalajara after Kiki, they sent me to a shrink.
强制的 我很不喜欢去
Mandatory. And I fucking hated it.
因为那家伙经验丰富
Because the guy knew what he was talking about.
他知道我当时的经历
He knew what was happening with me.
你应该让达妮了解真实的你 了解你都经历过什么
You owe it to Dani to be clear about who you are and what you’ve been through.
否则就等于是在骗她
Or you’re as good as lying already.
这只是建议 沃尔特
Just a piece of advice, Walt.
你今天就要离开?
You’re leaving today?
是的 我要走了
Yes, I’m leaving.
终于得走了
Finally.
你确定?
You sure?
我得去出席一个会议
Have to make a meeting.
好吧
Okay.
让我知道钱该寄去哪里
Just let me know where to send the money.
跟你在一起感觉真好
This was nice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 我要走了
All right, I’m leaving.
快走吧 混♥蛋♥
Move it, assholes.
我们得出发了
Gotta get the fuck out of here.
快 把大门打开
Hurry, open the gate.
航♥班♥4点半起飞
Flight leaves at 4:30.
时间正好
We’re on time.
哈利斯科州 瓜达拉哈拉市
准备好 我们动手吧
Get ready. Let’s do this.
我得把我的人带进去 我们会在前门外把守
Gonna take my guys inside. We’ll keep watch out front.
你们几个把车停好 盯着停车场
You guys go park. Watch the lot.
一旦看见他 你知道该怎么做
Once you see him, you know what to do.
知道
Got it.
机警点
Stay alert.
我们走
Let’s go.
奇沃 你留在这里 保持警惕
Chivo, stay here. Keep lookout.
没问题
Yeah, sure.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
今天是怎么回事?
What’s going on today?
是节日吗?
It a fucking holiday?
是我侄女的生日
It’s my niece’s birthday.
难怪这么堵
Oh, that’s why it’s so crowded.
我来拿吧 老大
Let me get that, boss.
谢谢
Thanks.
你现在去华雷斯
So, you go to Juaréz…
然后呢?
then what?
我想这要取决于阿曼多了
Depends on Amado, I guess.
这些是我们的人…
These are our guys.
你好 警官…
Hello, officer.
古斯曼先生
Mr. Guzman.
就只有一个包吗 先生?
That your only bag, sir?
是的
Yeah.
可以走了
Good to go.
伙计们 我看到他了!
Guys, I see him.
“矮子”在外面
Chapo’s outside.
我看到他了!跟两个警♥察♥在一起
I see him. He’s with two cops.
奇沃 干掉他!
Hit him, Chivo!
动手!
Do it!
“矮子”!
Chapo!
他们杀死了奇沃!
They killed Chivo!
王八蛋!
Son of a bitch!
快!
Hurry!
我们快走 “矮子”!
Let’s go, man!
去车那里
Get the car.
快走!
Go! Go!
开快点!
Step on it!
白色大侯爵汽车!
White Grand Marquis!
快他妈给我追!
Get the fuck out here!
收到
Got it.
明白
Understood.
准备好了吗?
Get ready, dawg?
快走!把这个传给大家
Hurry up! Pass ’em out, pass ’em out.
如果看到白色大侯爵 尽管开火!
When you see the white Grand Marquis, fire at will!
射烂那个混♥蛋♥!
Light that motherfucker up!
出发吧!
Let’s go!
我们快离开这里!
Get us out of here!
尽力了 见鬼
Trying. Fuck!
该死的!
Motherfucker!
倒车!
Back up!
我们被困住了
We’re stuck.
逮到你了 贱♥人♥
Got you, bitch.
他们追来了 哥们
They’re coming, bro.
那就是他
That’s fuckin’ him.
他不见了
He’s gone.
可恶
Fuck.
这个人是谁?
Who the fuck is that?
巴伦
Barron…
他不在这里
he’s not fucking here.
继续找!
Keep looking!
收到 明白
Got it. Understood.
嘿!我们走 去航站楼 走吧!
Hey! Let’s go. To the terminal. Let’s go!
我们走!
Let’s go!
快!
Come on!
不是他
Not him.
“矮子” 你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿?
Where the fuck are you, Chapo?
混♥蛋♥ 我要杀了你!
I’m gonna kill you, motherfucker!
看看他在不在那里
Check if he’s over there.
嘿 那个狗♥娘♥养♥的在那儿!
Hey, there’s the son of a bitch!
再扫他一夹子
Gimme another clip.
“矮子”!
Chapo!
该死!我没子弹了
Fuck! I’m out of bullets.
他们进去了 巴伦!
Inside, Barron!
在里面!
Inside!
巴伦!
Barron!
到处都是警♥察♥
There’s cops everywhere.
行了 我们走吧!
That’s it, let’s go!
走吧!我们离开这里 来吧!
Let’s go! Get the fuck out of here. Come on!
可恶!
Fuck!
我们得走了
We gotta go.
那辆车
That car…
他妈的给我下车!
Get the fuck out of the car!
今天下午中部时间4点15分左右
This afternoon at approximately 4:15 p.m. Central time
瓜达拉哈拉国际机场发生枪战
a shootout broke out at Guadalajara International Airport…
墨西哥当局仍在试图弄清事由
Mexican authorities are still trying to figure out what happened.
一种猜测是 敌对的贩毒集团当时在火拼
One theory, that rival gangs of drug traffickers were shooting it out,
此猜测似乎最合理…
seems to be the most plausible…
爸爸!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!