阿曼多 听好了
Amado, listen.
今晚好好庆祝
Celebrate tonight.
但到了明天 你得做好准备
But tomorrow, get ready.
因为广场体系的其他人 会发现你干了什么
Because the other Plazas are gonna find out what you’ve done,
他们可不会喝酒庆祝你的胜利
and they won’t be toasting your success.
万一事情出了岔子 我的合伙人可不想听任何借口
My partners don’t want to hear any excuses if shit goes sideways.
我也不想
And neither do I.
真不错
Fuck, yeah.
这可不是因为你
That wasn’t because of you.
不是吗? -不是
No? – No.
我很少喝朗姆酒
I don’t drink a lot of rum.
好吧 继续练习
Okay, well, keep practicing.
能请你喝杯酒吗?
Can I get you something?
不用了
Nothing.
这是免费的
It’s free.
那我就得用其他方式补偿你了
Oh, I’ll have to make it up to you some other way then.
为什么要补偿我?
Why?
之前我看见你弹钢琴了
I saw you playing piano earlier.
是我害你留到那么晚的
Was my fault you had to stay late.
当时那个客人是你?
That was you?
是的
Yes, it was.
好吧
Right.
我很抱歉
Sorry ’bout that.
那你打算怎么做?
So, how?
什么怎么做?
How what?
你打算怎么“补偿我”?
How you gonna “make it up to me”?
状态不错啊…
Looking good, bro.
搞什么呀 阿杜罗?
What the fuck, Arturo?
我得离开这里 我快憋疯了!
I gotta get the fuck outta here. I’m going crazy!
我懂 哥们 不能出去很难受
I know, man. This sucks.
可帕尔马让我们要耐住性子
But Palma says we gotta be cool.
避人耳目 老大
Stay outta sight, man.
阿曼多那里有什么消息?
What’d you find out about Amado?
他新招了个做账的 一个姓科拉尔的讨厌鬼
Got some new numbers guy, Corral. Prick.
他说阿曼多出城了
Says Amado isn’t in town,
但应该很快就会回华雷斯的
but should be back in Juarez soon.
多快?
How soon?
一两天吧 我不知道
Day or two. I don’t know.
我们去华雷斯见他 当面请求 他就不会拒绝我们
We meet him in Juarez, he won’t turn us down in person.
我们得让锡那罗亚集团重新运作起来
We need to put Sinaloa back in fucking business.
不是让我们待在原地吗 老大?
What about staying put, boss?
别理会那个
Fuck that.
你昨晚为什么跟我回来?
Why’d you come with me last night?
因为你内疚了
‘Cause you were embarrassed.
我觉得你不是那种常会内疚的人
And I don’t think you’re the type that gets embarrassed much.
你是在哪儿长大的?那里什么样…
Where you grew up, what was it like?
那是北墨西哥的一个小镇 在山里
A small town in northern Mexico. In the mountains…
穷地方
Poor, you know.
想念家乡吗?
Miss it?
想念那些山脉
The mountains, yes.
但不想念穷日子
Being poor, no.
你是在哈瓦那这里长大的吗?
You grew up here, Havana?
是的
That’s right.
在这里出生 在这里长大
Born and raised.
这里的海很不错
The ocean’s nice.
有点特别
There’s something about it.
大家都这么说
So they say.
知道还有什么很不错吗?
Know what else is nice?
老大 怎么回事?
Boss, what’s going on?
我还以为你昨天就会回来呢!
Thought you were coming back yesterday!
计划有变 怎么了?
Change of plans. What’s up?
蒂华纳集团和锡那罗亚集团 公开开战了
Tijuana and Sinaloa are in open war.
他们要知道华雷斯集团的立场
They need to know where Juárez stands.
“矮子”的手下 问了很多我没法回答的问题
Chapo’s guys are asking questions I can’t answer.
这里有很多事情等着你回来做决定呢
Decisions need to be made here that I can’t make.
老大
Boss…
我觉得你回来的航♥班♥不能再往后推了
I don’t think we can push your flight back anymore.
我很快就回去
I’ll be back soon.
把下一个会议要的数据准备好
Get those numbers for the next meeting ready.
这才是最重要的
That’s all that matters.
如果他不入伙 我们跟卡利集团的协议就毫无意义
Our deal with Cali won’t mean shit if he doesn’t go for this.
飞机着陆时 我会打你电♥话♥
I’ll call when I land.
哥… -拉蒙
Bro. – Ramón.
让本杰明接电♥话♥
Put BenjamÃxadn on.
等着 本杰明!
Hold on. BenjamÃxadn!
本杰明!
BenjamÃxadn!
怎么了 阿蒙?
What’s up, Mon?
我想我们找到他了
I think we got him.
有个警♥察♥说 “矮子”会坐飞机离开瓜达拉哈拉
I got a cop that says Chapo’s supposed to fly outta Guadalajara.
明天下午4点半在机场起飞
Leaving through the airport tomorrow at 4:30.
他找了警♥察♥护送
He called for a police escort.
明天?
Tomorrow?
这么快 你来得及安排吗?
Can you set something up that fast?
该死的
Fuck!
嘿 他妈的安静点!
Hey, quiet the fuck down!
怎么了 伙计?
What’s up, buddy?
对 是明天 我在安排呢
Right, tomorrow. I’m working on it.
如果巴伦和那支战队能来这里
So if Barron and that army get the fuck down here,
我们就能让他们知道我们的厉害
we can start sending the right kind of fucking message.
别担心 老哥 我会处理好的
Don’t worry, bro. I’m handling it.

Hey.
谢了 阿蒙
Thanks, Mon.
明天?
Tomorrow?

Yeah.
明天
Tomorrow.
如果你不记录尸体的信息
So what is your fucking job exactly,
那你的职责究竟是什么?
if not keeping track of bodies?
可能会有人来寻找的尸体 我才会登记记录
I keep track of bodies people might come looking for.
你说的尸体好像不属于这一类别
Sounds like yours didn’t fit the bill.
我看见的这个姑娘是被杀的
This girl I saw was a murder.
你不是得写
Wouldn’t you have to…
验尸报告吗?
write a report?
这个跟你上次在找的不是同一个?
And this is a different one than you were looking for last time?
我刚才说了…
Like I said…
好吧 看到这个家伙了吗?
Right. See this guy?
是他的妻儿发现他死了的
Wife and son found him dead.
他们拥有一个牧场 依法纳税
They own a ranch, pay taxes.
你却在打听某个死在小巷里的妞?
And you’re asking about some dead girl in an alley?
得了吧
Please.
给我个面子 去看一下吧
Take a look for me.
我想就是这姑娘
Think this is her.
该死的制冷器还没修好 你能相信吗?
Fucking refrigerator’s still down, can you believe it?
尸体最多只能存放两三天
Can keep ’em two or three days at most,
然后我们就会处理掉
then we get rid of ’em.
这意味着她是被勒死的?
That mean she was strangled?
可能是
Could be.
至少看上去是这样
Seems like it at least.
这是什么?
What’s that?
是她身上的东西
Stuff she had on her.
卡车上的家伙们通常拿现金
Guys on the truck usually take the cash.
上次我来的时候
Last time I was in here,
还有其他尸体 对吗?
there were other bodies, right?

Yes. – Hmm.
那几个姑娘也是差不多年纪
Those girls were about the same age.
你觉得她们被谋杀的手法 跟这个一样吗?
They died like this one?
我不能确定
Can’t say for sure.
或许其中一两个是的
Probably one or two of ’em, yeah.
怎么 你觉得凶手 对某一类型的姑娘有特殊偏好?
What, think someone’s got a type?
这是什么…
What’s this?
我猜她是在某个工厂上班的
Guess she worked at one of the factories.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!