可恶…
Fuck.
那我们现在怎么办?
So what do we do now?
“五月”说得没错 我们得避避风头
Mayo’s right, we need to keep our fucking heads low.
我这就去库利亚坎
I’m heading to Culiacan.
你去瓜达拉哈拉 找个安全屋 等在那里
You get to Guadalajara, wait it out in a safe house.
等什么?
Wait for what?
“五月”说的那场地震
The fucking earthquake.
古巴 哈瓦那市
一切都好吗?
Everything good?
都很好
All good.
有事尽管吩咐…
At your service.
你这是要去哪儿?
Where you think you’re going?
40分钟前就该结束的
Was supposed to be done 40 minutes ago.
嘿 我不想听这种话
Hey, I don’t want to hear it.
大老远地跑来古巴…
All the way to fucking Cuba,
就为了见另一个墨西哥人
just to see another Mexican.
你好吗 兄弟?
What’s up, bro?
你的气色不错
You look good.
不好意思 我们来晚了 官僚们希望得到一些关注
Sorry we’re late, bureaucrats wanted some attention.
不
No.
对于共♥党♥分子而言 他们的商业提案还真不少 对吧?
For communists they’ve got a lot of fucking business proposals, eh?
恐怕你马上就得再听一个
I’m afraid you’re about to hear another.
柴培、吉尔伯托 你们应该记得阿曼多吧
Chepe, Gilberto, you remember Amado.
你好吗? -你好吗?
How are you? – How are you?
谢谢你们赶来这里
Thanks for making the trip up here.
我相信在这项业务中
I believe that in this business, partnerships work best
只有花时间相互了解 合作才会顺畅
when we take the time to understand each other.
根据我对你们的了解
From what I know of you,
以及我跟帕乔相处的经验来看
and from the time I’ve spent with Pacho,
我开始觉得你我双方志同道合
I’ve come to think you see things as I see them.
这就是你要找我们谈的事?
Ah, this is the business part?
对 这就是我要谈的事
Yeah, this is the business part.
据我观察
And what I see is this:
麦德林集团倒台后
With Medellin going down,
这一行发生了变化
the business is changing.
这就意味着我们要迅速调整
Which means we adapt quickly,
否则就会落得同样的下场
or we die the same way.
你所谓的“调整”
By “adapt,”
想必是指让你变得更富有吧?
I assume you mean make you richer somehow?
我希望你付给我的是可♥卡♥因♥
I want you to pay me in cocaine.
看看你呀
Look at you…
费利斯的犹大来要银子了
Félix’s Judas comes for his silver.
你想让我们帮你成为 我们在美国的竞争对手吗?
You want us to make you our competitor in the United States?
不是的 先生
No, sir.
我希望我们大家都承认一个事实
I want all of us to acknowledge the truth.
我们说话这会儿 美国缉毒局的某个家伙
As we speak, some fucker in a DEA office
正在把帕布罗埃斯科瓦尔的照片取下 换成你们三个的照片
is taking down Pablo Escobar’s picture and putting up the three of you.
卡利集团是他们的下一个目标
Cali has a target on its back.
我们是生意人
We’re businessmen.
埃斯科瓦尔
Escobar…
只是个蛮子 明白吗?
was a savage. Understood?
我明白
I understand.
可对那些美♥国♥佬♥来说 我们都是蛮子
But to the gringos, we’re all savages.
但如果你我合作 你们在美国暴露的几率就会减半
But if we do this, your exposure in the U.S. gets cut in half.
此话怎讲?
How’s that?
你们的现金流将完全在内部周转
Your cash-flow becomes completely internal.
然后你我坐下来商讨价格和辖区
And then you and I sit down and negotiate our prices and territories,
这样我们永远不用竞争
so we never compete.
我们联手打造一个 埃斯科瓦尔和费利斯这种混♥蛋♥
We create what assholes like Escobar and Felix
永远不会明白的体系
could never get their head around…
一个真正的联盟
a true alliance.
一个男人之间的商业协议 你我一起打造 一起获利
A business agreement between men. To build and profit together.
而不是那种疯子之间的讨价还价
Not some bullshit bargain between psychopaths.
阿曼多卡里略富恩迪斯 我问你一件事
Let me ask you this, Amado Carrillo Fuentes.
如果埃斯科瓦尔没死
If Escobar hadn’t died,
你还会坐在这里 找我们谈这个提议吗?
would you still be sitting here, making this proposal?
当然会 柴培
Absolutely, Chepe.
只不过命运女神赞同我的观点
It’s just that fate agrees with me.
世界正在改变
The world is changing.
你很努力
You work hard.
在墨西哥人里 你算是礼数周全的
You’re respectful, for a Mexican.
你了解我们所选择的这一行
You understand this business we’ve chosen.
而且你说得对
And you’re right.
我们也一直在讨论说要做出改变
We’ve been talking about making some changes.
但我估计你早已知道了
But I suspect you knew that.
我们回头再谈
We’ll talk.
保持联♥系♥
We’ll be in touch.
不管这事成不成 你刚才的表现很精彩
Win or lose, that was a hell of a show.
但如果吉尔伯托不赞同
But if Gilberto doesn’t go for it,
这事就到此为止
don’t ask me again.
手♥机♥保持畅通
Keep your phone on.
在这里等我的电♥话♥…
And stay put ’til we call.
她今天怎么样?
How is she today?
刚才我在那儿放了几个鸡蛋
I put some eggs in there a while ago.
我觉得她还没醒呢
Don’t think she was awake.
你跟阿曼多谈过了吗?
Talk to Amado?
没有
No.
据说他出城了
He’s out of town, apparently.
你已经试过了 我不想再等下去了
Well, you tried. I’m done waiting!
拉蒙 我打算再试一次
I’m gonna try again, Ramón.
我需要知道他的想法
I need to know where he stands.
艾迪娜
Hey, Enedina…
你该把那个吃了 会让你好受些
You should eat that, you’ll feel better.
“矮子”古斯曼死了吗?
Is Chapo Guzman dead?
我们在安排了
We’re on it.
他一直行踪不定
He’s been on the move.
我们派了人去找…
We got guys looking… – Hey, hey.
艾迪娜!
Enedina!
我会解决这个问题 我会替你把他宰了的
I’ll make this right. I’m gonna kill him for you.
现在要怎么办 哥哥?
Now what, bro?
继续等吗?
Keep waiting?
谁我都不管了
Fuck everyone.
我要“矮子”的人头
I want Chapo’s head.
让巴伦现在就把那些兄弟调过来
Tell Barron I want his fucking guys here now.
加利福尼亚 圣迭戈市
本杰明向锡那罗亚集团宣战了
BenjamÃxadn had declared war on Sinaloa.
为了打造一支战队 他找了
To build an army, he turned to the guy
夜♥总♥会♥之战中立下战功的家伙
who came up big at the night club attack.
通过救阿里兰诺兄弟一命
By saving the Arellano brothers,
戴维巴伦启动了一种新的联盟
David Barron set a new kind of alliance into motion.
巴伦是在边境另一头的 圣迭戈市洛根高地出生长大的
He was born and raised just over the border in Logan Heights, San Diego.
16岁时 他因杀死了 一个坐在他车上的人
He was locked up in San Quentin at the age of 16
被关进了圣昆丁州立监狱
for killing a guy who was sitting on his car.
这让他成为了老家的传奇人物
It made him a legend back home.
所以 当阿里兰诺兄弟 想找更多像他这样的战士时
So, when the Arellanos asked for more soldiers like him,
他很清楚该去哪里找
he knew where to go.
一群专门为墨西哥贩毒集团 招募的美国黑帮成员
American gang members recruited to fight for a Mexican cartel…
天啊 -他妈的权力
Damn. – Fuckin’ power.
爱死这宝贝了
Love that shit, man.
能出什么乱子呢?
What could go wrong?
我保证
I promise.
我向你承诺
You have my word.
真的?
Yes?
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
我回头打给你 再见
I’ll call you back, bye.
嘿
Hey.
桑托斯不想刊登那些照片 -不是吧?
Santos wants to kill the photo. – Are you kidding?
公众需要看到这些照片
The public needs to see these images.
好让他们知道 “小毒枭们”都变成了什么样
To understand what the Narcojuniors are becoming.
这是耸人听闻 我们无权这样做
It’s sensationalism. We have no right.
你以为自己是谁…
Who do you think you are?