基于真实事件改编
特定场景、角色、名字 事件、场所等等
根据剧情需要做了合理修改
行动!
Now!
糟糕!老大 他们找到我们了
Fuck! They found us, boss.
混账们
Motherfuckers!
去楼上 快
Upstairs, come on!
别停下!
Keep moving!
老大 这边
Boss, this way!
我们找到他了 别让他跑了!
We have him. Don’t let him get away!
快走!
Move it!
我们走!
Let’s go!
走啊!
Go, go!
是他!
It’s him!
别开枪!
Cease fire!
别开枪!
Cease fire!
别开枪!
Cease fire!
萨缅托中尉
Sergeant Sarmiento…
你射中了帕布罗埃斯科瓦尔!
You just shot Pablo Escobar!
哥伦比亚万岁!
Long live Colombia!
被控犯下了数百起谋杀案的 帕布罗埃斯科瓦尔
Pablo Escobar, the man accused of hundreds of murders…
在老家麦德林市的一个屋顶上被击毙
was shot to death on a rooftop in his hometown of MedellÃxadn,
当时他正试图从被特种部队包围了的 中产阶级社区的
while trying to escape the Special Forces that surrounded his hideout
藏身之处中逃脱出去…
in a middle-class neighborhood.
这位“可♥卡♥因♥之王”在面对
The “King of Cocaine” couldn’t escape
附近的建筑物里的狙击手时
when he confronted the snipers
无处可逃
who were in the nearby buildings.
当局很开心地得知这位毒枭…
Authorities were really happy when they knew that the drug lord…
怎么了 伙计?
What’s up, dude?
我在看呢
Yeah, I’m watching…
恭喜你
Congratulations.
那房♥子?
The house?
还在建呢
Still working on it.
听着
Look…
你能出城吗?
Can you get out of town?
你选地方 哥们
Wherever you want, brother.
这个节骨眼上 在卡利见面不太明智吧…
Don’t think it’s smart to meet in Cali right now.
不过 到了我们好好谈谈的时候了
But it’s time we had that conversation.
好吧
All right.
我希望你能记住他做的所有好事
I want you to remember all the good things he did.
因为他并没有做任何他们所说的坏事
Because he didn’t do any of the bad things they say.
1993年12月 帕布罗埃斯科瓦尔之死登上新闻头条
In December of 1993, the death of Pablo Escobar was front-page news.
但华雷斯仍有大量可♥卡♥因♥…
But there was still plenty of coke in Juárez
别惹得州
…被运过边境 进入艾尔帕索
moving across the border into El Paso.
阿曼多的新系统已启动运作
Amado’s new system was up and running.
不过 运输这么大的量难免会出问题
But when you’re moving that much volume, something can always go wrong.
天啊
Holy shit! He just ran the light.
快去看看他们有没有受伤
Can someone see if they’re okay?
我的天啊 叫救护车!
Oh, my God. Call an ambulance!
但即使出了问题 整个运作也没被耽搁
But even when it did, the operation didn’t miss a beat.
你的意思是 这帮小丑给了你34公斤的货
You’re telling me these jokers packed you with 34 keys?
却连一个 紧急联♥系♥人的名字都没给你?
And you don’t have so much as a name if something went wrong?
行了 哥们 你一定知道些什么
Come on, man, you must know something.
审问他是在浪费时间
This is a fucking waste of time.
快说吧 基罗 我们还有别的事呢
Let’s hear it, Jairo, we ain’t got all day.
通知你地点的人是谁?
Who tells you where to go?
传呼机
The beeper.
传呼机一响 我就拨上面的号♥码
It goes off, I call the number,
有个机器人一样的声音 会告诉我取货时间之类的信息
some robot voice gives me the pickup time and stuff.
机器人一样的声音?
Robot voice?
运输哥伦比亚可♥卡♥因♥的是机器人
Johnny 5 moving Colombian snort.
老天啊!
Jesus Christ!
杰罗 我回来时 你最好能说出对我们有价值的名字
When I come back, you better have some fucking names we can use, Jairo.
就因为他尚未成年
‘Cause you’re a minor
那些该死的法令就不适用
and the goddamn statute don’t apply to you.
就算你把他扔进狮笼也没用 他什么都不知
You can dump his ass in a lion pit, he still don’t know shit.
就跟其他人一样
Just like the rest of ’em.
算你运气好 很快这破事就跟你没关系了
I guess you’re lucky ’cause it’s not your problem much longer.
那小子招了什么了吗?
Get anything off the kid?
招了 阿曼多用的是机器人
Yeah. Amado’s usin’ robots.
这一点也不让我惊讶
That wouldn’t surprise me.
这个给你
Well, um, here.
我想亲自交给你…
I wanted to be the one to…
你去芝加哥分站的正式调令 停车位什么的都有
Your official Chicago transfer, parking and all.
我跟那里的助理主管谈过了
Talked with your new ASAC.
我可能有点夸大了你的才能 不过我相信你会不负众望的
I might have laid it on a bit thick, but I’m sure you’ll live up.
总之…
Anyway…
好 谢谢你
All right, man, thank you.
想来把我的业务也搞砸?
Here to fuck up my business, too?
不行 我不会用我的船替你们运货
No. I won’t move your product on my boats.
凭你们在巴亚尔塔港闹出的事
After that shit you pulled in Puerto Vallarta,
我甚至都不该搭理你们
shouldn’t even be talking to you.
别这样 “五月” 看来你需要有人搭把手
Come on, Mayo. Looks like you could use a hand.
听着 错已经犯下了…
Look, mistakes got made.
我们知道我们闹的那件事 可能会让你在阿里兰诺家族面前难做
We know what we did might leave you in a bad spot with the Arellanos.
但我们当时觉得 告诉你会…
But figured telling you would…
逼我选择立场
Force me to choose sides.
现在的情况是 我们没有运输线路…
Truth is, now we have no routes.
我们可以给你提供保护…
We can offer you protection.
你们现在的处境 谁也保护不了
You aren’t in a position to offer anyone protection.
我们不怕那群混♥蛋♥
We’re not afraid of those assholes.
你们完蛋了 “矮子”
You’re fucked, Chapo…
干掉本杰明…
Taking out BenjamÃxadn was…
对你们来说或许是正确的选择
probably the right move for you.
我质疑的不是你们的策略
It’s not your strategy I question.
而是你们的准头
It’s your aim.
既然你们失败了也就不能跨越边境了
And since you failed, you also lost access to the border.
也就是说 你们无法为自己刚挑起的战争买♥♥单
So you can’t pay for the war you just started with the Arellanos.
你们不仅仅是袭击了他们
You didn’t just attack them,
还让他们丢了面子
you embarrassed them.
他们会拿你们开刀 杀一儆百
They’re gonna make an example of you.
就算我把整个生意都送给你们
I could hand you assholes my whole operation,
对改善你们的处境也毫无用处
wouldn’t make a dent in your problems.
“金毛”呢?
What about Güero?
我希望他是去跟海湾集团谈协议了
I hope he’s off making a deal with the Gulf.
我们正在等他的回音
Waiting on word now.
去找阿曼多希望最大 可你们却来这里找我
Amado’s your best bet, but you’re here talking to me.
阿曼多还没回我们电♥话♥
Amado just hasn’t called us back yet…
“金毛” 怎么样?
What’s up, Güero?
“矮子”
Chapo.
阿曼多不接电♥话♥ 是因为他知道你们会要求什么
Amado’s not picking up ’cause he knows what you’ll ask.
你我之间的友谊照旧
You have my friendship
但你们不能用我的船
but not my boats.
我们都得为自己的生存负责
We’re all responsible for our own survival.
照目前的情况看
Things the way they are,
这一仗你们赢不了
you can’t win this fight.
“五月” 谢谢你抽空见我们
Thanks for your time, Mayo.
嘿 “五月”
Hey, Mayo…
抱歉 艾祖 我插句话
Excuse me, Azul.
你会怎么做?
What would you do?
换了你是我们 你会怎么做?
What would you do if you were us?
避开风头
Stay out of sight, Chapo.
躲一阵子
Hide for a bit.
对手下人♥大♥方些 你会需要他们的忠诚
Pay your men well, you’ll need their loyalty.
继续去找阿曼多
Keep after Amado.
他不喜欢让朋友失望
He doesn’t like to disappoint his friends.
还有 兄弟…
And brother,
祈祷蒂华纳发生地震
pray an earthquake hits Tijuana.
好吧 “五月” 谢谢你
Okay, Mayo. Thank you.
“金毛”说 阿布雷戈当面嘲笑了他一顿
Güero says Abrego laughed in his face.
海湾集团这条路也行不通
The Gulf’s closed to us, too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!