Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
我要把她带回去了
I’m gonna take her.
她不太舒服
She’s not feeling well.
没问题
Sounds good.
我今晚不会很晚的
I won’t be late tonight.

Okay.
你该对大家说几句
You should say something.
不要
No.
来吧 阿明!
Come on, Mín!
你不会戴着这条领带去夜♥总♥会♥吧?
You’re not wearing this tie to the nightclub, right?
太难看了
It’s so ugly.
我在想着不去夜♥总♥会♥
Thought I’d skip that.
跟你一起回房♥间
Go back to the room with you.
跟兄弟几个一起去夜♥总♥会♥乐乐吧
Go have fun with the boys at the club.
等你回来的时候
And when you get back…
我们会用到这个
we’ll use this.
嘿!
Hey.
静一下
Quiet. Quiet.
看看呀
Look at this.
好吧
Well,
我回顾四周
I look around and…
看到了我的家人
I see family.
看到了爱
And I see love.
看到了光明的未来
I see a bright future.
今天 我满40了
Today, I turn 40.
这让我不禁想知道
I can’t help but wonder,
我50岁时 世界将会是怎样的
what will the world look like at fifty?
我知道老天爷对我们有重大安排
I know God has great plans for us.
我们每个人都有
Big plans for all of us.
敬家族!
To family!
干杯!
Cheers!
敬阿里兰诺费利斯家族 蒂华纳集团万岁!
For the Arellano Félix family. Long live Tijuana!
干杯!
Cheers!
太棒了!
Bravo!
准备好动身了吗?
We ready to go?
完事后回库利亚坎碰头
Meet back in Culiacán when I’m done.

All right.
你没告诉我早先的会开得怎么样
Didn’t tell me how your meeting went today.
什么?
Huh?
你没说今天的会开得怎样
You didn’t tell me how your meeting went.
挺好的
Pretty good.
我得走了
I have to go.
过几个小时我再回这里找你
I’ll meet you back here in a few hours.
怎么?
What?
你不带我一起去派对?
I’m not going to the party?
不行
No.
我不会待很久的
I’m not staying long.
别这样 宝贝
Don’t be like that, baby.
我很快就会回来的
Be back before you know it.
挑一条我给你买♥♥的裙子穿上
Put on one of the dresses I got you.
回头我要你戴着王冠跟我上♥床♥
Wanna fuck you with your crown on later.
这么晚了你还在这里干吗?
What are you doing here so late?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好吧 我们回见 兄弟
All right, well, see you later, brother.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我觉得达妮是个好姑娘
I think Dani is a good woman.
见鬼
Shit.
也许好到我高攀不上 -嘿
Probably too good for me. – Hey.
不要质疑她的选择
Don’t second guess what she wants.
那样做会给你抹黑
Makes you look bad.
少了你 这里的活会不好干的
It’s going to be tough to lose you.
行了
All right.
我明天一早就跟芝加哥确认
I’ll put it through to Chicago first thing.
好吗?
Okay.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
真的
I do.
不客气
You bet.
那好 -好的
All right, then. – All right.
为了寻找
♪ To find ♪
内心的宁静
♪ Peace of mind ♪
嘿 布兰顿…
Hey, Brandon –
这么晚了 还这么大动静
Late for all this noise.
出什么事了?
What’s up?
死了个丫头 很年轻 尸体被扔在那里了
Some dead girl. Young. Dumped over there.
禁止跨越
你认识她吗?
Recognize her?
不认识
No.
他们说有点奇怪 不过…
They said it was weird, but…
快把她弄走吧
Just get her out of here.
嘿 你会把她送去哪里?
Hey, where you taking her?
拉巴斯停尸间
La Paz morgue.
跟昨晚的那个一样
Same as the one from last night.
昨晚?
Last night?
是呀 哥们
Yeah, man.
一样的情况
Same kinda shit.
这些姑娘不该再单独出门了
These girls gotta stop walking alone or whatever.
干杯 混♥蛋♥!
Cheers, assholes!
放在桌子上
Put ’em on the table.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
嘿 哥们 我有话跟你说…
Hey, man, I wanna tell you something –
过来
Come here.
如果你惹艾迪娜伤心或者生气…
You ever make Enedina sad, or angry…
我就把你的蛋给割了
I’ll cut your balls off.
你见过艾迪娜生气吧?
You’ve seen Enedina when she gets angry?
你居然担心她 却不担心我?
And you’re worried about her, not me?
他说得对
Fuck, he’s right.
回答得不错
Good answer.
最后一杯 然后我们就能离开了
Last one. Then we can get outta here.
你要去哪里? 你那些锡那罗亚的朋友们呢?
Where the hell you going? And where are your Sinaloan friends?
你想他们了?
You missing them?
我们在开派对呢 没收到惊喜前 你不能离开
We’re partying. You’re not leaving till your surprise, man.
别再抱怨了 来吧 老家伙 我有份礼物送给你
Stop bitching. C’mon, old man. Got a present for you.
走吧!
Let’s go!
看看这个
Check this shit out.
生日快乐!
Happy birthday!
你更喜欢哪个?是船还是那些妞?
What do you like best? The boat or the girls?
这是给我的?
That’s for me?
是呀 人生多美好啊 哥哥!
Yeah. Life’s good, bro!
谢谢你 拉蒙!
Thank you, Ramón!
难以置信
Unreal…
给他们点钱 让他们滚蛋
Give ’em something to fuck off.
全给他们
All of it.
混♥蛋♥!
Asshole!
克里斯汀夜♥总♥会♥
老大 我们看到他们了
Boss. We spotted them.
在二楼…
Second floor –
入口对面
across from the entrance.
等我的指令 明白吗?
Wait for my word, got it?
明白
Copy that.
我们已经在里面了
We’re inside.
天啊!
Fuck!
我们去出口 混♥蛋♥!
Let’s go to the exit, asshole!
快来!
Come on!
“矮子”!
Chapo!
看到他了吗?
See him?
巴伦去哪儿了?
Where’s Barron?
在这里!
Here!
我们快走!
Let’s move!
我们离开这儿!
Let’s get out of here!
巴伦 到底发生了什么…
Barron, what the fuck’s happening –
弗朗西斯科!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!