No.
怎么了 帕乔?我要怎么做才行呢?
What’s up, Pacho? What do I have to do?
我没时间等你
I don’t have time for this.
你出局了
You’re out.
我需要其他人来帮我运卡利的货
I need someone else to move Cali product.
阿里兰诺家族想要更多的货
The Arellanos have asked for more.
阿里兰诺家族?
The Arellanos?
除非我死了 否则谁也休想拿走我的可♥卡♥因♥
Only way my coke goes to someone else is over my dead body.
只要你的尸体不弄脏我的地毯就行
Just don’t fuck up my carpet with your dead body.
生意场上没兄弟 阿曼多
Business is business, Amado.
祝你好运
Good luck, man.
这个很好喝
It’s pretty good.
看看这些先生们呀
Look at these guys.
大老远地来到巴亚尔塔港
Came all the way to Puerto Vallarta.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
“金毛”、“矮子” 请随意
Help yourselves. Güero, Chapo.
不用了 谢谢
We’re good, thanks.
生日快乐 本杰明
Happy birthday, Benjamín.
都已经40岁了?
Forty years old already?
是呀 40了 没错
Yeah, 40. That’s right.
人生如梭啊
Life goes by quick.
来 我们坐吧
Come on, let’s sit.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对了 沙漠里的那场误会…
By the way. That misunderstanding in the desert…
我不知道那边是哪里出了问题
Don’t know what went wrong over there.
当然 这我们清楚
Of course, we know.
不过 本杰明 那场“误会” 让我们亏了很多钱
But that “misunderstanding” cost us a lot of money, Benjamín.
是呀 我能想象得到
Yeah, I imagine it did.
很不幸
Unfortunate.
不过 这种事不能再发生了
Okay, well, it can’t happen again.
不是吧 “矮子”
Come on, Chapo.
干这一行会有不确定因素 你又不是不知道
You know this business is unpredictable, right?
我们明白
We understand.
我们有一个 避免将来再发生类似问题的方法
And we have a way around that. Going forward.
说来听听
Let’s hear it.
我们想要那段边境线
We want that border.
帝王谷
The Imperial Valley.
那个地段对你们没多少价值 但对我们来说却已经足够
It’s nothing to you, but for us it’s enough.
你们想要那片沙漠?
You want the desert?
我们想要买♥♥下那片沙漠
We want to buy the desert.
你们有钱买♥♥吗?
You got the money for that?
如果价格合理的话 可以买♥♥
If it’s a fair price, yes.
我们会凑到钱的
We’ll make it work.
听着
Look.
我们这么办吧
This is what we’re gonna do.
我们把沙漠给你们
We’ll give it to you.
300万美金一年 为期两年
At three million a year, for two years.
两年期满后 我们再重新谈判
After that, we renegotiate.
等一下
Hold on.
你是要租给我们?
You’ll rent it to us?
本杰明 问题是…
Thing is, Benjamín –
我们想要那段边境
we want the border.
完全属于我们
Free and clear.
不行啊 “金毛”
Can’t do that, Güero.
你们要是租下它 我们就不会插手
You lease it, we’re hands off.
你们想怎样都行
Do what you want with it.
那要是两年后你改主意了呢?
What happens if you change your mind in two years?
我卖♥♥给你们之后 也同样可以改主意呀
I could sell it to you and still change my mind.
有什么区别?
What’s the difference?
这是你能给的最好的条件了?
That the best you can do?
这是我们能给的最好的条件
That’s the best we can do.
好吧
Okay.
如果只能这样的话
If that’s what it is.
那就只能这样了
That’s what it is.
很高兴我们能达成一致
Glad we could work this out.
应该是我的荣幸才对 一向如此
The pleasure was mine, Benjamín. As always.
谢了 本杰明
Thanks, Benjamín.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 三位
Hey, guys.
晚些时候我要办一个小小的派对
I’ve got a little party happening later.
我们听说了
We heard.
你们也来吧
Come by.
是拉蒙策划的
Ramón planned it.
听上去不错
Sounds good.
哥们 你干吗邀请他们呀?
Why’d you invite them, man?
我要去跟克劳迪奥游泳了
Gonna take a swim with Claudio.
当然可以 姑娘
Sure, girl.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这他妈的算什么?
What the fuck is this?
再给我一次说服你的机会吧 帕乔
Give me another chance to convince you, Pacho.
否则会伤我的感情的 哥们
Gonna hurt my feelings, man.
你认识这家伙?
You know this dude?
给我点时间 没事的
I need a minute. Everything’s fine.
我们都有很多活要干
We’ve all got jobs to do.
但你没在干♥你♥该干的活
You’re not doing yours.
就是这么简单
It’s that simple.
你看 你的可♥卡♥因♥离开哥伦比亚之后
When your coke leaves Colombia,
你会操心货是否能到达目的地
you’re asking yourself, will it get where it needs to…
还是会出事 把一切都搞砸?
or will one fuckup ruin everything?

Okay.
我在进行的重组 会让你从此没有这些后顾之忧
What I’m building puts a bullet in all that.
你唯一需要担心的事是 大家会停止服用可♥卡♥因♥吗?
Only thing you’ll need to worry about is – will people stop doing cocaine?
坐牢给了你思考的时间吧?
Prison gave you time to think.
跟坐牢无关
Wasn’t prison.
是我女儿
My daughter.
她出生时就霉运缠身
She was born with bad luck.
结果难逃一劫
It caught up with her.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
失去女儿的痛苦我无法想象
I couldn’t imagine.
我也是 直到我被迫经历那种痛苦
I couldn’t either. Till I had to.
如果你有机会活 最好还是活下去
When you get the choice to live, you better fucking do it.
知道人们错在哪里吗?
What do people get wrong?
他们以为自己能躲过霉运 可那都是胡扯
They think they can hide from bad luck. But that’s bullshit.
因为霉运一定会追上你
‘Cause bad luck always comes.
或早或晚 但一定会来
Sooner or later, but it comes.
我的方法不是躲避霉运 而是控制住它
My way doesn’t avoid it, it contains it.
这样一来 等霉运到来时 你我就不会被牵扯进去
So when it comes, none of that bad luck gets back to you and me.
但这个体系得正确搭建 哥们
But it needs to be built right, man.
而正确搭建需要时间
And to build it right… takes time.
你需要多少时间?
How much you need?
给我两个月
Give me two months.
给你一个月时间
You’ve got one.
上帝创世也只用了一个星期
God only had a week.
我会跟兄弟们说的
I’ll talk to my associates.
瓜达拉哈拉!
♪ Guadalajara, Guadalajara! ♪
瓜达拉哈拉!
♪ Guadalajara, Guadalajara! ♪
阿明!
Mín! Mín!
阿明!
Mín.
艾迪娜想干吗?要我去跳舞吗?
What does Enedina want? For me to dance or something?
你应该去跳 -得了吧
Well, you should. – Come on.

Hey.
有三位总统都用过它
It’s been used by three presidents.

Oh. Wow.
你是个好人 本杰明
You’re a good man, Benjamín.

No.
没有你 我什么都不是
I’m nothing without you.
真漂亮
This is beautiful.
我很高兴你喜欢
I’m glad you like it.
谢谢你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!