Seem to not like these people.
确实不喜欢
I don’t.
我父亲辛勤工作了一辈子…
My father worked his entire life –
可他赚的钱远远不够 到这帮人♥渣♥去的饭店吃顿饭
Never got close to sitting at the same restaurant as these fucking people.
这就是守规矩的下场
What you get for following the rules.
霍多彦出来了…
There’s Hodoyan –
系好安全带…
Put on your seatbelt.
该死的
Son of a bitch.
别激动
Calm down.
跟上他
Follow him.
还用你说吗?
No shit.
别激动 好吗? -去你的 伊萨克
Go easy, okay? – Fuck your mother, Isaac.
到地方了
Here we go.
是个赛狗赌场
A racetrack casino.
这家伙像是玩赛狗的人吗?
This guy seem like the dog-racing type to you?
老天啊
Holy shit.
快把他拍下来 -好
Get a shot of him. – Okay, okay, okay.
我们一直在问自己“为什么”?
We’ve been asking ourselves… why?
这座城市的精英们 为什么要跟毒贩扯上关系?
Why are the city’s elite associating with drug traffickers?
这些“小毒枭们” 为什么要围在拉蒙阿里兰诺身边?
Why are these “Narcojuniors” running around with Ramón Arellano?
为什么呢?
Why?
因为阿里兰诺家族 在给蒂华纳市提供资金
‘Cause the Arellanos are bankrolling Tijuana.
用贩毒的收入资助开♥发♥项目
Funding development projects with drug profits.
这些父母不约束子女的行为
The parents don’t care what their kids do…
是因为这有利于他们接近资金源
’cause it gets them closer to the money.
这推测真够大胆的
That’s quite speculative.
这些说明不了什么
This doesn’t mean anything.
能证明蒂华纳最大的土地开♥发♥商 在跟本杰明阿里兰诺费利斯见面
It means Tijuana’s biggest land developers met with Benjamín Arellano Félix.
而且看上去不是第一次
Didn’t look like the first time, either.
他们要毒贩的钱干吗? 他们已经够富了
What do they need drug money for? They’re already rich.
富人总是想赚更多的钱 所以他们才会这么富有
Rich people always want more money. That’s why they’re rich.
那阿里兰诺家族能获得什么好处呢?
And what do the Arellanos get?
安全保障 或许是影响力
Security. Influence maybe.
你现在问的这些问题…
The questions you’re asking…
只有《蒂华纳之声》这一家报纸会问
La Voz’ is the only paper asking them.
你有信息源吗?
You have sources?
我在跟对方接触
I’m working on it.
快要成功了
I’m close.
我们需要知道涉及的金额
We need to know how much money.
以及他们是如何分配的
And how they’re distributing it.
继续跟进吧
Stay on it.
伊萨 你手头有什么新闻?
Isabela. What do you have?
奇瓦瓦州 华雷斯市
一股酒精味儿 你们喝酒了?
Smells like booze. You guys drinking?
你说西班牙语吗?
You speak Spanish?
把钱拿出来
Take out your money.
钞票
Money.
我们已经该走了…
Let’s go already –
好了
All right.
行了 混♥蛋♥们
Okay, assholes.
快给我
Come on.
好了 滚吧
Alright. Fuck off.
我们去更新保险吧!
Let’s renew that insurance!
只有1美金的钞票 搞得像脱衣舞娘似的
Nothing but ones. Like a stripper.
这点钱可不够
This isn’t cutting it.
还得养孩子、买♥♥食物、付租金
Kids, food, rent.
会多起来的 别再抱怨了 哥们
It’ll pick up. Stop bitching, man.
会吗?一派胡言
It will? What a load of shit.
我们有多久没赚到像样的收入了?
How long since we made real money?
自从阿吉拉尔死后就没有了吧?
Not since Aguilar went down, right? – Mmm.
听着 我们哥几个在商量
Listen. The guys and me been talking.
或许我们应该去弄点货
Maybe we get our hands on a package.
自己干 到河对岸去卖♥♥
Sell it ourselves, on the other side.
不行 规矩不是这样的
Fuck no. Not how it works.
我知道 但是见鬼
I know, but fuck.
局势不一样了
Things are changing.
别犯浑
Don’t be an asshole.
我很开心
♪ I was happy ♪
那些孤独的夜晚
♪ They were lonely nights ♪
和你一起…
♪ With you… ♪
维克多塔皮亚
Victor Tapia.
你是在市中心以外巡逻的吧?
You work patrol out of central, right?
不好意思…
Sorry…
我不会说英文
I don’t speak English.
别跟我来“不会说英文”这一套
Spare me the “no hablo” bullshit.
我知道你在河两岸都有营生
I know you’ve got business on both sides.
谁说的?
Who says?
缉毒局在跟进一个华雷斯集团招的人
DEA following a Juárez recruit.
几个月前的某天晚上 你在艾尔帕索遇到了麻烦
Few months back, you had a tough night in El Paso.
你的其中一个哥们路易斯萨托 没能活着回来
One of your guys, Luis Sato, he didn’t make it home.
维克多 你把自己的一个兄弟 留在了河对岸
You left one of your boys on the other side of the river, Victor.
我不认识什么路易斯
I don’t know him.
当时萨托向其他人 出示了华雷斯警局的警♥察♥证
Sato flashed his Juárez Police ID on his other guys.
车上还有三个人 你是其中一个
There were three other passengers and you were one of them.
缉毒局什么时候开始 关心起死掉的墨西哥警♥察♥了?
Since when did the DEA start caring about dead Mexican cops?
嘿 混♥蛋♥之间会相互残杀
Hey, assholes just taking down other assholes.
这是常有的事
That’s the game.
如果我们达成协议 我很乐意当那事没发生过
Happy to forget all about it, if we come to an arrangement.
你这样的警♥察♥消息灵通
A cop like you, he hears things and he sees things.
我这样的警♥察♥? -没错 你这样的警♥察♥
A cop like me? – Yeah, a cop just like you.
如果你能时不时地给我打个电♥话♥…
If you call me from time to time…
你是在找女朋友啊
You’re looking for a girlfriend.
我们已经知道华雷斯是阿曼多的辖区
We already know Amado’s running Juárez.
我只需要知道他是怎么操作的 以及他有哪些帮手
I just need to know how he’s doing it and who’s helping.
谁是阿曼多?没听说过
Amado who? Never heard of him.
你已经有麻烦了
Your shit got messy.
如果跟我过不去 你的日子会难过得多
If you fuck with me, it’s going to get a lot worse.
这我可不确定 哥们
I don’t know, man.
老实说 我不太用手♥机♥的
To be honest with you, I don’t use the phone that much.
那玩意儿很贵
It’s expensive. – Mmm.
我的电♥话♥号♥码在名片上
Number’s on the card.
给我打电♥话♥ -好
Call me. – Okay.
因为我绝不想再回这里来了
‘Cause I sure as fuck don’t want to come back here.
你在找什么?
What are you looking for, huh?
说真的
Really.
我说了 我想要 有关阿曼多卡里略富恩迪斯的情报…
I told you, I want intel on Amado Carillo Fuentes…
阿曼多
Amado.
你想知道阿曼多的事? 那我就告诉你关于他的事
You want to know about Amado? I’m going to tell you about Amado.
阿曼多早上醒来后 穿上裤子
Amado wakes up, he puts his fucking pants on
然后出门
and goes out into the world.
如果得不到他需要的东西 我敢打赌 他就会来硬的
He doesn’t get what he needs, I bet he motherfucking takes it.
所以 你在找的这个家伙
So, this guy you’re looking for,
听上去跟你有点像
he kind of sounds like you.
回家去吧 沃尔特布列斯林
Go home, Walt Breslin.
不管你在找的是什么 都不在这里
Whatever you’re looking for, it isn’t fucking here.
如果我看到了什么
May I advise you something?
会给你打电♥话♥的
I’ll give you a call. Hmm?
好的
Okay.
哥伦比亚 卡利市
我们给你的货你都不运
You’re not even moving what we’re giving you,
现在还要求减量?
and now you want less?
只是暂时的
It’s temporary.
我在重组集团
I’m reorganizing.
你杀了自己的搭档
You killed your partner
事先却没计划好吗?
and you didn’t have a plan?
哥们 我有计划
I’ve got a plan, man.
看上去这个计划很糟糕
Seems like a pretty bad one.
费利斯倒台后
Felix goes down,
一切都崩塌了?
everything falls apart?
什么都没崩塌 哥们
Nothing’s falling apart, man.
跟兄弟们说 这次等待将是值得的
Tell the brothers that it will be worth the wait.
不行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!