他其实只擅长一件事
He was only really good at one thing.
但这正是阿曼多需要的
But it’s the thing Amado needed.
小松牌
真不错啊 哥们…
Fucking cool, man –
比老家的大多了
Lot bigger than home.
老家那里只是个棚屋
Home was a fucking shack.
阿曼多的梦想也需要组织
Amado’s dream also required organization.
需要一个能负责后勤的人
Someone to handle logistics.
杰拉多科拉尔 在艾尔帕索拿过金融学位
Jerrardo Corral had a finance degree from El Paso,
在艾尔帕索时
where he’d embezzled two million
他从岳父的建筑公♥司♥ 贪污了两百万美金
from his father-in-law’s construction company.
他喜欢跟数字打交道
He liked numbers.
你的供应商不会开心的…
Your suppliers aren’t gonna be happy –
你继续 我会去跟卡利集团谈
Keep building. I’ll talk to Cali.
唯一的问题是 在他的新体系布好之前
Only problem was, until his new system was in place,
阿曼多一点货都没运
Amado wasn’t moving anything at all.
你昨晚打呼打了很久
You snored so much last night.
你只需扔个枕头…
Well, just toss a pillow…
打了一个晚上
All night long.
你们好吗?
What’s up, guys?
你弟弟醒了
Your brother’s awake.
早上好!
Good morning!
抱歉
Sorry.
早上好 拉蒙 看来你昨晚睡得不错
Good morning, Ramón. Looks like you slept well.
听说锡那罗亚的事了吗?
Hear about Sinaloa?
锡那罗亚怎么了?
What about Sinaloa?
不要啊 拉蒙
No, Ramón.
在帝王谷遇到了点麻烦
Some shit in the Imperial Valley.
这事跟你有关吗?
You have anything to do with it?
怎么会?那可是沙漠啊
No way. It’s the desert.
我不喜欢沙子
I don’t like sand.
你一起去赛狗场吗?
You coming to the racetrack?
不去
No.
阿明喜欢这些会议 他会处理的
Mín enjoys these meetings. He’ll handle it.
我和克劳迪奥会早点去巴亚尔塔港
Claudio and I are going to Puerto Vallarta early.
在本杰明的派对之前就去
Before Benjamín’s party.
我该去办公室了
I should get to the office.
你要走了? -是的
You’re leaving? – Yes.
爱你
Love you.
来吧
Come on.
我捎你一段
I’ll give you a ride.
泳裤不错
Nice speedo.
你不先去换身衣服吗?
Don’t you want to change first?
不了 管他呢
No, screw that.
锡那罗亚州 马萨特兰市
听着 我们对蒂华纳集团一向坦诚
Look, we been straight with Tijuana.
我们付了过路费
Paid their tax.
“五月” 我们是按规矩办事的
We’re playing by the rules, Mayo.
可不是
No shit.
可他们却不停地耍我们!
And they keep fucking with us!
听上去很混乱
Sounds messy.
虾真多啊 哥们
That’s a lot of shrimp, man.
继续
Go on.

Hell yeah.
真不错!
Nice!
我们只是希望餐桌上能多点面包
All we want is more bread on the table.
仅此而已
That’s all.
面包?
Bread?
艾祖 你看上去 不像需要更多面包的样子呀
Don’t look like you need more bread, Azul.
我的肌肉只是在休息罢了 哥们
My muscles are just resting, man.
听着 “五月” 我们大家都有盈利底线
Listen, Mayo. We all have a bottom line.
我们都没实现盈利
We aren’t hitting ours.
差得远呢
Not even close.
我们手头的钱只够撑六个月了
Got six months before we’re done.
你们的处境很艰难啊
You’re in a tough spot.
锡那罗亚集团需要一段边境线
Sinaloa needs a border.
我们自己的边境线
Our own border…
遵循我们自己的规矩 不用再受蒂华纳集团的恶气
with our own rules. No more bullshit from Tijuana.
你们想要哪段边境?
Which border would that be?
帝王谷
The Imperial Valley.
那片沙漠?
The fucking desert?
从墨西卡利到诺加莱斯
From Mexicali to Nogales.
这一段路程 如果你穿过去
It’s a drive, if you get across…
就是值得的
It’s worth it.
我们会让它行得通的
We’ll make it work.
但我们希望你能帮我们去说服本杰明
But could use your help selling the idea to Benjamín.
拜托了 “五月”
C’mon Mayo…
跟我们联手吧
Partner with us.
加入锡那罗亚集团
Join Sinaloa.
我自己单干挺好的
I’ve done fine by myself.
你欠了阿里兰诺家族的很多钱 估计你的日子也不好过啊
Your debt to the Arellanos says something else.
如果你能帮忙 我们赚那两千万就不会那么辛苦了
If we can count on you, we’d make that 20 million hurt less.
加盟的事还是免了吧
Gonna pass, Güero.
但我会安排你们跟他面谈
But I will set up a meeting.
他们家要去南部为本杰明庆祝生日
The family’s going south for Benjamín’s birthday.
去那儿跟他谈
Talk to him there.
跟他达成协议
Make your deal.
可以
That works.
等我需要穿越沙漠的时候 我们再谈
And when I need a desert crossing, we’ll talk.
你这家伙
Fucking Mayo.
你会去生日派对吗?
You going to this birthday party?
不 我得盯着这些船
Nah, gotta keep an eye on the boats.
嘿 胡里安
Hey, Julian.
给你 “矮子”
Here, Chapo.
送你的
Free of charge.
你太客气了
Very kind.
晚点见
See you later.
谢了 船老大
Thanks, Capi.
回头见
See you later.
《工作站变更申请》
嘿 米尔斯
Hey, Mills.
什么事?
Yeah?
今天华雷斯那里有什么情报吗?
Anything come in from Juárez today?
什么都没有 跟昨天一样
Jack shit. Same as yesterday.
希望我们即将签署的自♥由♥贸易协定 能改变游戏规则
It’s our hope this impending free trade agreement’s a game-changer
使美墨两国执法部门间的 合作更上一层楼
enabling a new level of cooperation between US and Mexican law enforcement.
这项协议有效地打造了 世界上其中一个最大的自♥由♥贸易…
Now, this deal effectively creates one of the world’s largest free trade…
边境范围越来越广
Border keeps getting bigger
可我的预算却一点没增加
and my budget keeps changing not one fucking bit.
事实上 我们运行的统计模型 已经表明…
In fact, statistical models we’ve run have shown…
有事吗?
What’s up?
有个潜在的线人 想让你过目一下
Got a possible CI I want to run by you.
是他找上门来的?
They reached out?
不是
Not exactly.
谁有问题要问吗?
Now, does anybody have any questions?
我该从何问起呢?
Where do I fucking begin?
达妮好吗?
How’s Dani?
她很好
She’s great.
她拿到了一个新的工作机会
She got a new job offer.
对她有益就对你有益 对吗?
Good for her, it’s good for you, right?
是呀 对她来说是好事
Yeah, I mean, it’s good for her.
这个人是河对岸的?
Across the river, huh?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
值得试一下吗?
Worth the effort?
这个问题得由艾尔帕索分站来回答
Yeah, that’s a question for the El Paso station.
艾尔帕索分站 你在那儿吗? -当心点
El Paso, are you there? – Be careful.
艾尔帕索?
El Paso?
这里是艾尔帕索分站
You got El Paso.
能重复一遍吗?
Uh… Mind repeating?
人♥渣♥
Dipshits.
有钱不是犯罪
Not a crime to be rich.
你好像不喜欢有钱人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!