Finally shut the fuck up.
你们几个想喝酒吗?
You guys feel like a drink?
是的
Sure, I do.
看到那个长着肥臀的伴娘…
You see that bridesmaid with the fat ass…
一点动静都没有
All quiet on the western fuckin’ front.
时间没有变
Time hasn’t changed.
别再看表了
Stop checking.
不是说10点吗?
Ten o’clock, huh?
这些人又不会准时打卡上下班
You know, these guys don’t exactly punch in and out of work.
好吗?他们会来的
All right? They’ll fuckin’ be here.
沃尔特
Walt.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
有些人要见你
Got some guys for you to meet.
布列斯林探员? -对 怎么了?
Agent Breslin? – Yeah, what’s going on?
我是克拉克警探 艾尔帕索凶杀组的 这是我的搭档戈麦斯警官
Detective Clark, El Paso Homicide. This is my partner, Officer Gomez.
你盯着的车场里 有个叫安德烈斯瓦尔迪兹的家伙
Guy at one of the shops you’re on, Andres Valdez,
他老婆说他早先失踪了
wife reported him missing earlier.
然后呢?
And?
可能与今天下午出现的 一系列尸体有关
Might connect to a series of bodies that turned up this afternoon.
对不起 两位 我没听懂
Sorry, pals, I’m not following.
另外几个受害人 里卡多里瓦斯、丹妮尔罗梅罗
The other vics, Ricardo Rivas, Daniel Romero,
阿图罗维加
Arturo Vega.
他们是这些车场的老板
The fucking owners of these lots.
该出击了 就现在
It’s time to hit ’em. Right now.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
可♥卡♥因♥没了 他们清场了 -一无所获
Coke’s gone. They cleared it out. – I got nothin’.
天啊!
Jesus Christ!
可恶!
Fuck!
索图法官
拉蒙来了
There’s Ramón now.
我们走吧 -晚安 爸爸
Let’s go. – Goodnight, Dad.
回头见
See you later.
儿子 待会儿回家时轻一点啊!
Quiet when you come home tonight, son!
罗克珊夜♥总♥会♥
你是谁啊? -嗯…
So who the fuck are you? – Uh…
我刚才在婚礼上
I was at the wedding.
我哥哥说我可以跟着一起来的
My brother said it was okay if I came tonight.
谁是你哥哥? -阿尔菲多 他在厕所
Who? – Alfredo. He’s in the bathroom.
你个王八蛋 你是阿尔菲多的弟弟
Ah. You son of a bitch, you’re Alfredo’s brother.
今晚玩得开心吗? -开心
You have fun tonight? – Yeah.
你们肯让我出席 我很感激
Appreciate your family having me.
跟我喝一杯
Have a drink with me.
你得把它喝了 否则他们不会再送酒过来
Need to drink it, or they won’t bring more.
这里就是这个规矩
That’s kinda how it works.
亲爱的
Darling.
过来 宝贝 坐下 我来把你介绍给我的朋友
Come here, babe. Sit down, I’ll introduce you to my friend.
你好
Hey.
我叫娜塔丽娅 -我叫亚历克斯
I’m Natalia. – Alex.
你怎么过了这么久才搭理我?
What took you so long to talk to me?
好吧 我在…
Well, it’s just that I…
我们坐在那里监视的时候 他们把这里清空了
They emptied out the place while we sat there and watched.
别再纠结了
Just let it be.
嘿 哥们 再怎么看录像也于事无补了
Hey, man, reliving it won’t help.
他们耍了我们! -我们?
They fuckin’ played us! – Us?
是的 我们 缉毒局! -我们?
Yes, us, the DEA! – Us?
不 我们本来能缴获他们的货的
No, no, no. We had them, the fuckin’ product.
可你非要改成诱阿曼多上钩 -去你的!
But you had to make this about Amado. – Fuck you!
这是我们一起做的决定 -那是你的…
We all made that call. – That was your…
嘿 别吵了!
Hey, settle down!
别吵了!
Settle down!
沃尔特!
Walt!
该死的 离开这里 回家去吧
God fucking damn it. Get out of here, go home.
早上再继续
We’ll finish in the morning.
不成熟的混♥蛋♥
Fuckin’ babies.
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Fuckin’ piece of shit, man.
沃尔特
Walt. Walt.
闹够了?
You done?
四个月的努力全白费了
Four fucking months of work down the fucking drain.
是呀
Yeah.
有时候是会这样的
Sometimes that’s the way it goes.
听着 我知道 你希望这能帮我们抓到阿曼多…
Look, I know you were hoping this would get us Amado…
这与阿曼多无关 哥们
It’s not about Amado, man.
去他的阿曼多
Fuck Amado.
我厌倦了失败
I’m tired of fucking losing.
沃尔特 这活的目的…
That’s not the job, Walt…
不是追求获胜
chasing the win.
我们尽量与对方打成平手
We try and stay even.
我们只能做到那一点
That’s all we can do.
长官 这是我听到过的最扯的话了
Sir, that’s the biggest load of bullshit I ever heard.
要不这星期接下来的几天 你在家休息吧?
Why don’t you take the rest of the week off?
不 长官… -这是命令
No, sir… – I ain’t asking.
小姐…要喝点什么吗?
Miss. Get you a drink?
我叫艾德里安 听候你的吩咐 -我想也是
Name’s Adrian. At your service. – Yeah, I bet.
对不起 兄弟 我不是故意的
Sorry, bro. It was an accident.
抱歉了 兄弟
Sorry, bro.
混账
Motherfucker.
冷静点 哥们
Relax, man.
嘿 你要去哪儿? -我说了 我不是故意的
Hey. Where you going? – I said it was an accident.
揍他!
Fuck him up!
嘿 兄弟!轮到你了
Hey, bro! It’s your turn.
快点 混♥蛋♥!
Now, fucker!
动手!
Do it!
揍他!再揍!
Fuck him up! Do it again!
这位兄弟真够狠的
Our boy’s a killer.
艾德里安 对吗?
Adrian, right?
那些跟拉蒙阿里兰诺一起混的家伙
Those kids hanging with Ramón Arellano…
跟我说说他们的事
tell me about them…
不是吧
Come on.
你越早回答我的问题 我就会越早转身
The sooner you answer my questions, the sooner I turn back around,
让你继续盯着我的屁♥股♥看
and you can go back to staring at my ass.
他们一直都在这里
They’re in here all the time.
法官的儿子跟拉蒙的关系很好
The Judge’s son – he’s tight with Ramón.
是朋友啰?
Friends, huh?
那小子基本上是为他干活的
Shit, the kid practically works for him.
“为他干活”
“Works for him”?
干什么活?
How?
不知道
Don’t know.
但我很肯定不是帮他洗车
But I’m pretty sure he isn’t washing his fucking car.
嘿 怎么回事? 我还以为我们可以去逛逛呢
Hey, what’s up? Thought we could hang out.
你想错了
You were wrong.

Hey.
行动完成得怎样?
How’d it go?
我不太想谈那个
I don’t really wanna talk about it.
你想来一支吗?
You wanna have one?
我们被耍了
I mean, we just got burned.
他们抢先了我们两步 而且…
They’re two steps ahead of us, and…
一切都完了
It’s over.
我觉得你该选芝加哥
I think you should take Chicago.
我们可以回头再谈这个
We can… We can talk about that later.
我不想回头谈 我想现在就谈
I don’t wanna talk about it later. I wanna talk about it now.
好吧
Okay. Um…
那我们怎么办?
Then what about us?
据我确认的信息
Last time I checked,
缉毒局不止在艾尔帕索有分部
DEA has offices in more than just El Paso.
你是什么时候确认的?
When’s the last time you checked?
别跟我开玩笑 沃尔特
Don’t fuck with me, Walt.
我没开玩笑
I’m not.
我们一起去
We do it together.
真的?
Yeah?
♪ Alone and so afraid ♪
♪ Is where I start each day ♪
♪ And staying up all night ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!