A guy like you… could do well in our organization.
我喜欢给自己打工
I like being my own boss.
是的
Right.
再说了
Besides,
你知道我的老家在哪儿
you know where home is.
见鬼 哥们 你可比他们强
Fuck, man. You’re better than that.
好好考虑一下
Think about it.
谢谢赏光 -客气了
Thank you for coming. – You got it.
没错 从蒂华纳集团的角度看 局势发展得很顺利
Yeah. From where Tijuana was sitting, things were looking pretty good.
真性感…附近有衣帽间吗?
Hell yeah. Is there a coatroom nearby?
你个畜生
You dog.
我还以为你喝了酒就硬不起来了呢
Thought you couldn’t get it up when you drink?
问问你妹 在诊所时 我为什么得把她的肥臀丢下
Then ask your sister why I had to drop her fat ass at the clinic.
阿里兰诺家族占据了美国边境沿线的 完美优势 所以现在排在了第一
Positioned perfectly along the US border, the Arellanos were now number one.
盯着点这家伙 好吗? -怎么了?这才是我的第四杯!
Keep your eye on this one. – What? It’s only my fourth one!
不过当然 海湾集团还在
But, of course, there was still the Gulf.
由于中风 该集团原当家盖罗阁下退位
After a stroke sidelined its leader, Don Guerra,
他的外甥胡安加西亚掌权
his nephew, Juan Abrego, took control,
他从马塔莫罗斯运出 成吨♥的可♥卡♥因♥和海♥洛♥因♥
moving coke and heroin out of Matamoros by the ton.
我最好过去打声招呼
I better go say hi…
乖一点 拉蒙!
Behave, Ramón!
给那老混♥蛋♥看看你的乔丹鞋 哥们!
Show that old fucker those Jordans, bro!
厉害 哥们
Damn, bro.
真高兴你能来 -家人就是一切嘛
Glad you could make it. – Family’s everything.
我舅舅不想让我错过 艾迪娜的大日子
My uncle didn’t want to miss Enedina’s special day.
盖罗阁下 今晚您有任何需要 尽管让我知道
Don Guerra, if there’s anything you need – let me know.
新娘很漂亮
The bride looks lovely.
很漂亮吧?
Beautiful, no?
你的货在布朗斯维尔受阻的事 我听说了
Heard about the shit you had seized up in Brownsville.
600公斤?天啊 兄弟 我还以为那些是你的人呢
600 keys? Fuck, man… thought those were your people.
希望您没后悔让这个混♥蛋♥当家
Hope you aren’t regretting leaving this fucker in charge.
那是个误会
A misunderstanding.
犯错的那帮人已经被收拾了 -这点我毫不怀疑
The guilty parties have been dealt with. – I don’t doubt it.
开心点 这是个派对
Be happy, it’s a party.
海湾集团和蒂华纳集团共存
The Gulf Cartel and Tijuana coexisted,
但是他们可不是朋友
but no one said they were friends.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking prick.
他们是赢家
Those were the winners.
其他人则不是
Then there was everyone else.
嘿 兄弟 我付钱是让你喝酒的 还是当保安的?
Hey, man. Am I paying you to drink or run security?
这是苏打水 -苏打水是用来招待客人的
It’s club soda. – Club soda’s for the guests.
潘查 管管你的手下
Pancha, take care of your people.
在墨西哥毒品走私界最底层的
At the very bottom of the Mexican trafficking world
是锡那罗亚集团
sat Sinaloa.
弗朗西斯科 今天对你家来说 可是个大日子啊
A special day for your family.
绷带真漂亮 “矮子” 听说你遇到了些麻烦
Cute bandage, Chapo. Heard you ran into some trouble.

Hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
你好 警官
What’s up, officer?
我们付过钱了 -涨价了
We’re all paid up. – Price went up.
本杰明的命令
Benjamín’s orders.
见鬼 好吧…我来拿给你
Shit, okay. Let me grab it.
给 混♥蛋♥
Here it is, asshole.
那是个误会
A misunderstanding.
那些真漂亮
Some cool shit, huh?
是阿曼多送的
From Amado.
我带了这个送给美丽的新娘
I brought this for the beautiful bride.
你当这是在办葬礼吗?
This a funeral or what?
华金
Joaquín.
我把你安排在孩子们那桌了
I put you at the kids’ table.
好好享受
Enjoy.
小型贩毒组织在边境线上没有地盘 所以日子非常难熬
Lacking a border of their own, the small organization was suffering.
由于没有直接进入美国的渠道
Without direct access to the States,
锡那罗亚集团 不得不依赖本杰明的善意
the Sinaloans had to rely on Benjamín’s goodwill
为了让货物 从阿里兰诺家族的地盘通过
and pay a hefty tax in order to move their product
他们得支付巨额的过路费
through the Arellanos’ territory.
这些费用让他们损失惨重
And it was bleeding them dry.
“金毛” 你得说点什么
Güero, you gotta say something.
那些过路费会逼死我们的
This tax is killing us, man.
是的 他们全都疯了
Yeah, they went mad.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
希望我们能谈谈 -今晚不谈生意 哥们
I was hoping we could speak for a bit. – No business tonight, man.
今天不行
Not today.
好好享受 失陪了
Enjoy yourself. Excuse me.
他怎么说?
What’d he say?
坐过去点 我在你们这桌
Move over, I’m at your table.
…我这辈子最骄傲的时刻
…the proudest moment of my life,
我不仅将心交给了这位漂亮的女士
to not only have given this beautiful woman my heart…
而且现在 我终于能称她为妻子了
But to now, finally – call her my wife.
我爱你 美人 -我也爱你
I love you, gorgeous. – I love you too.
多温馨啊!我都要哭了!
How beautiful! I could fucking cry!
给我坐下
Sit the fuck down…
大家给新人一点掌声吧!
Let’s hear it for the bride and groom!
接下来要发言的嘉宾 对我们家非常重要
Our next speech comes from someone who means a lot to my family.
女士们、先生们 有请拜兹神父!
Ladies and gentlemen, Father Baiz!
谢谢 哈维尔
Thank you, Javier.
你们中的有些人可能不知道 不过…
Some of you may not know this, but…
艾迪娜的初恋… -不是吧 神父
Enedina’s first love… – Oh, no, Father.
…是歌♥唱
…was singing.
直到今天 如果在做弥撒时闭上眼睛
If I close my eyes in Mass,
我依然能听到那个小姑娘的歌♥声
I can still hear that little girl today.
她是合唱团里最小的一个 但不知怎的 歌♥声却总是最响亮的
The smallest one in choir, but somehow, always the loudest voice.
当我看着今晚站在我面前的 这个美丽女子时
When I look at the beautiful woman before me tonight,
我想时间怎么流逝得如此之快
I wonder where the years have gone.
巴斯克斯太太 看看如今的你…
Mrs. Vazquez, ‘ look at you now!
再敬一轮!
Another toast!
敬她每晚要吹的20厘米短箫!
To the eight inches she’ll be swallowing every night!
真不好意思
Our apologies.
我的朋友喝多了
I think our friend had one too many.
好吧
Okay…
这就是为什么 我已经不在做弥撒前喝酒了
And that’s why I stopped drinking before Mass.
好了 大家都下场跳舞吧
All right, let’s get everyone on the dance floor.
请奏乐
Music, please.
给我起来
Get your ass up.
嘿 哥们! -我觉得你喝多了
Hey, man! – Think you’ve had too much.
嗯?
Huh?
走 我们去呼吸点新鲜空气
Come on, let’s get some air.
各位 好好享用甜品
Enjoy dessert, guys.
算了 哥们
Let it go, man.
这太过了 “金毛”
This is bullshit, Güero.
恭喜你啊 美人 -小子 给我闭嘴
Congrats, beautiful. – Shut the fuck up, man.
我说了 那是开玩笑的
I said it was a fucking joke.
他那小♥弟♥弟♥可能只有10厘米
Little guy’s probably closer to four.
真搞笑啊 兄弟 快点走
Real funny, bro. Keep it up.
去你的 -别担心 我们马上都会大笑的
Fuck you. Don’t worry we’ll all be laughing soon.
是吗?把你妹妹带来 让她跟我们一起笑
Oh, yeah? Bring your sister so she can laugh with us.
真♥他♥妈♥好笑 是不是
It’s very funny, fucker, isn’t it?
有事吗 女士?
Can I help you, ma’am?
没事 谢谢 我只是出来走走
No, thank you, just on a walk…
这里走不通的 这里是私人领地
Well, keep it moving. This is private property.
没问题 我是来见几个朋友的
Sure. I’m meeting some friends.
我说了 这里是私人领地 派对在那里…
Like I said – private property. The party’s that way…
女士
Ma’am.
我听到了 -请离开吧
I heard you. – Please go.
走吧
Let’s go.
好好享受派对 -祝你今晚愉快
Enjoy the party. – Have a good night.
谢谢
Thank you.
我都说了那是开玩笑的 够了…
I said it was a fucking joke. It’s enough…
你去死吧 贱♥人♥!
Fuck you, bitch!
笑够了吗 贱♥人♥?现在开心了吗?
You done laughing, bitch? You having fun now?
终于闭嘴了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!