It went good.
是的 进展得非常顺利 -我的天
Yes, it went very well. – Oh, my God.
你居然说了句积极的话
You just said something positive.
好了 不说案子的事了
Yeah, well, enough about the case.
我今天早上收到消息了
I got some news this morning.
快告诉我
Lay it on me.
休斯敦给了我回音
Heard back from Houston.
宝贝 我拿到那个位子了 -不是吧?
Babe, I got it. – Get the fuck out of here.
你一上来就该告诉我的
Now why didn’t you lead with that?
这个嘛…
Well…
德保罗大学也给了回音
I also heard back from DePaul.
他们也要我
I got the spot there, too.
芝加哥
Chicago.
你不是说那个可能性很小吗?
I thought you said that was a long shot.
我也说了去那里是“我的梦想”
I think I also said, “My dream.”
你什么时候得给他们答复呢?
Well, when do they need an answer by?
这是个重大决定 所以我有时间考虑
It’s a big decision. I have some time.
芝加哥有多远?
How far is Chicago?
要给你张地图吗?
You wanna see a map?
听着 这很意外 我知道 我也没想到会这样
Look, it’s a surprise, I know. I wasn’t exactly expecting it, either.
我想你会做出正确的选择
Well, I guess you’ll figure it out, then.
你可以试着为我感到高兴 -听着…
You could try being happy for me. – Look…
牧场沙拉酱
Side of ranch.
我确实为你感到高兴
I am happy for you.
仅限婚礼嘉宾!
Wedding guests only!
这条街已经封闭了! 你不能在这里拐弯!不能停车
Street’s closed! You can’t turn here! No stopping.
走起来!请出示请柬
Move it! Have your invitations out, please.
女士!你不能在这里拐弯! 走那边吧!
Lady! You can’t turn here! Go the other way!
马上离开!
Move now!
警官!我是《蒂华纳之声》的 -媒体不得入内 仅限嘉宾
Officer! I’m with La Voz. – No press. Guests only.
把你的车挪开 我可不会再要求一遍
Move your fucking car. Not gonna ask you again.
大家看着镜头…来 笑一个!
Everyone, look over here. Come on, smile!
不是吧!
No!
索妮亚 拍之前你得说一声呀!
Sonia, you have to warn us!
婚礼策划员要求我们全都就位
Wedding planner’s asked us to take our positions.
要开始了!
It’s time!
走吧 要开始了! -现在?
Let’s go, it’s time! – Right now?
嗨 帅儿子 -妈妈
Hi, handsome. – Mom.
看看你呀
Look at you.
你觉得怎么样…
So what do you think?
他是个好男人 对吗?
He’s a good man, right?
如果他不是 你觉得拉蒙会让他跟你结婚?
You think Ramón would let him get this far if he wasn’t?
哦 迪娜
Oh, ‘Dina…
爸爸要是看到你今天的样子 会很骄傲的
Dad would be so proud to see you today.

Hey…
我们走吧
let’s go.
你真漂亮
You’re beautiful.
本杰明 穿着这裙子我都透不过气了
I can’t breathe in this dress, Benjamín.
你可别踩到它!
Don’t you dare step on it!
好好照顾她
Take care of her.
别说了
Stop it.
拉约…
Rayo…
怎么了?
What?
这是婚礼啊 哥们
Weddings, man.
每次都会让我感动
Gets me every time.
大家可以入座了
You may sit.
女士们、先生们 今天我们在此庆祝
Ladies and gentlemen, today we are celebrating
因为我们要欢迎克劳迪奥和艾迪娜
because we welcome Claudio and Enedina
他们来到这里 承诺要忠于基♥督♥ 忠于爱情
who’ve come to commit to love and the faith of Christ.
快点 把门关上
Hurry up, close the door.
给我一根
Give me one.
姑娘们
Ladies.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. – Don’t worry about it.
拜兹神父还跟以前一样 看到你们在外面会说你们?
Father Baiz still give you shit when he catches you out here?
你认识拜兹神父?
You know Father Baiz?
有那么四年 他让我见识到了地狱的模样
Showed me what hell looks like for four years.
你上的是圣心大学?
You went to Sacred Heart?
基♥督♥的爱敦促我们
♪ The Love of Christ urges us on ♪
慢慢会好的 我保证 -会好才怪
It gets better, I promise. – Fucking better.
婚礼很壮观吧?
This is such a spectacle, huh?
他们家来这里时 通常都很低调 不过…
The family usually keeps a low profile when they come in, but…
要看情况
Depends.
他们常来吗? -本杰明和他老婆吗?
They come in often? – Benjamín and his wife?
他们一周会来两次 跟他们的女儿一起
They’re here like twice a week, with their daughter.
拜兹神父跟他们家关系很好
Father Baiz is super close with the family.
好了 希望你们能有免费食物吃
Well, hopefully you’ll get some free food.
是呀
Yeah…
还有免费酒喝
And some fucking alcohol.
还有酒 这么说你们会去迎宾宴?
Also alcohol. So you’re going to the reception?
新郎新娘邀请了整个合唱团
The bride and groom invited the entire choir.
我还从没去过布雷塔尼亚夜♥总♥会♥呢!
Never been to Club Bretaña before!
谢里丹 你也给我买♥♥了一杯咖啡吧?
Please tell me you got me one of these coffees.
他们卖♥♥完了 -什么叫卖♥♥完了?
They ran out. – The fuck you mean, “they ran out”?
我想说的是 我没给你买♥♥
What I meant to say is I just didn’t get you one.
下次直接说 嘿 伙计们 情况怎样?
Say that next time. Hey, guys, how’s it looking?
这次行动真够劲
This is some operation.
有动静吗? -暂时没有
We got any movement? – Nothing yet.
在蒂华纳 婚礼是见重要人物的好方法
In Tijuana, weddings are a good way to keep score.
不管怎么说 阿里兰诺家族已经到了
By any account, the Arellano family had arrived.
亲爱的 快来
My love. Come on.
我去去就来
I’ll be back.
我爱你
I love you.
他们绝对有庆祝的理由
There was reason to celebrate.
婚礼的嘉宾覆盖面很广 从政♥治♥家到流行歌♥星
The guest list included everyone from politicians to pop stars.
索图夫人 谢谢赏光 祝您有个美好的夜晚 玩得开心
Mrs. Soto, thank you. Have a good night and have some fun.
食物马上就来 饮料就在边上 玩得开心
The food is on its way. Drinks all around, now have fun.
谢谢赏光 法官阁下!
Thank you, Judge!
自从费利斯加拉多被捕之后 他的集团四分五裂
After Félix Gallardo’s arrest, the cartels had splintered.
手下自立门户
Gone solo.
局势变化非常快
And things had changed pretty quick.
嘿 很高兴您能来…
Hey, it’s a pleasure…
我的天 这是您的女儿吗?
Oh, my God, this is your daughter?
哇 已经是大姑娘了
Wow, you’re all grown up.
毒品走私界有了全新的秩序
There was a new order to the world of trafficking.
有些人喜欢这种独♥立♥感
And while some were loving their independence,
另一些则在寻找自己的归属
others were wondering where they fit in.
你能想象办这个他们花了多少钱吗?
You believe the money they spent on this shit?
他们付担得起
They can afford it.
我们应该尽量多吃点 对吗?
We should eat as much as we can, right?
可不是嘛
Fuck yeah.
听着
Listen…
如果有人要让我弯腰 干我的菊花
If someone’s gonna bend me over and fuck me in the ass,
至少得让我先喝饱酒
at least let me get liquored up first.
慢着点喝 好吗?
Take it easy on that shit, huh?
在上世纪90年代初的蒂华纳
In Tijuana in the early ’90s,
毒品生意蓬勃发展 每年40亿美元
the drug business was booming. Four billion dollars a year.
每个人都想分一杯羹
And everyone wanted a taste.
新鲜吗?
Fresh?
独♥立♥的毒贩 比如像 “五月”伊斯梅尔赞巴达这样的家伙
Independent traffickers. Guys like Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada.
你该记住这个名字
A name you should remember.
“五月”不效命于任何贩毒集团 而是自己单干
Without allegiance to any one cartel, Mayo did his own thing.
将虾和其他贵重货物
Moving shrimp and other precious cargo
从他在马萨特兰的家 沿海岸线运送到蒂华纳
from his home in Mazatlán up the coast and into Tijuana.
“五月” 这个月生意不错啊
Had a big month?
得了 经过我辖区的货 你觉得我会不知道吗?
Come on, you think I don’t know what’s moving through my plaza?
我从没这么想过
The thought never crossed my mind.
我很乐意出过路费
Happy to pay for the privilege.
是呀
Yeah.
如果不需要付 那该多好
Imagine not having to.
这话怎么说?
How’s that?
像你这样的人… 在我们集团会很有前途的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!