I repeat, hold your positions.
大家原地待命 不要行动
Everyone hold tight. Do not move.
你♥他♥妈♥是想接住子弹吗?
You trying to catch a fucking bullet?
听着 迈克 我需要你保持冷静 -你去死吧
Listen, Mike, I need you to calm down. – Fuck you.
迈克 我是缉毒局的探员
Mike, I’m a DEA agent.
你想害死我吗?
Are you trying to get me killed?
我需要你把嘴闭上 冷静下来
I need you to shut the fuck up and calm down.
冷静?才不要呢
Calm down? Fuck that.
我有把9毫米口径的格洛克手♥枪♥
I got a Glock 9 service weapon.
如果你不保持冷静
If you don’t get it together,
我就把它拿出来 当场爆了你的头
I’ll pull it out and shoot you in the head right here.
我会把你的脸打爆的 迈克
I’ll shoot you square in the fucking face, Mike.
嘿 哥们
Hey, man.
谢了 哥们 -一切都好吗?
Thanks, man. – Everything okay?
都好 我们只是看看车 很不错
Yeah. We were just checking out the rig, man. It’s pretty sweet.
是呀 一切都好
Yeah, it’s all good.
周四9点开工 怎么样?
How about Thursday at 9:00? Get you started.
听着不错
Sounds good.
迈克 你还是搭我的车走吧? -嗯
Mike, you still catching a ride with me? – Yeah.
那些面包车运的是现金
Those vans were carrying cash.
可你没有真的看到钱?
But you never actually saw the money?
两辆面包车都有一个霰弹枪手护驾
Both vans had a gunslinger riding shotgun.
有安保就意味着车上是钱
Security, that means cash.
我们知道尼桑车 是负责来北面送可♥卡♥因♥的
We know the Nissans come north, riding heavy with coke.
那两辆面包车都是满载出去的
Both those vans were loaded up and on their way out.
难不成他们现在 开始往墨西哥运可♥卡♥因♥了吗?
What? They’re shipping coke back to Mexico now?
你确定那两辆车是去河对岸的吗?
You sure those vans are headed to the other side of the river?
如果是的话 那是因为他们在运钱
If they are, it’s ’cause they’re moving money.
请答复 杰米
Come in, Jaime.
说吧 米尔斯
Yeah, go ahead, Mills.
好 我跟着他们到了边境
Yeah, I tailed them to the border.
两辆车进入华雷斯之后就跟丢了
Lost both vans once they crossed into Juárez.
王八蛋 收到 米尔斯 谢谢你
Son of a bitch. Copy, Mills. Thank you.
听着 每天都有可♥卡♥因♥进进出出
Look, coke comes and goes every day,
但我们什么时候看到过钱?
but when do we ever put our eyes on the money?
从来没有
Never.
如果华雷斯毒贩在这里有存钱的点 哪怕是暂时的…
If Juárez has spots over here holding cash, even temporarily…
我们得循着线索往下找 长官
we got to play that out, sir.
我们要调查他们 确认他们的日程
We sit on them, pin down their schedule,
当有很多钱上路时 我们就把它截下
when a bunch of money’s on the move, we grab it.
等到阿曼多和阿吉拉尔 来找截走钱的人时
And when Amado and Aguilar come looking for whoever took it,
我们就在艾尔帕索这里把他们拿下
we take ’em right here in El Paso.
沃尔特说得对 这也许是破坏华雷斯毒贩的机会
Walt’s right. This might be a chance to damage Juárez.
我们要耐心点 一举成功
We’re gonna take our time and do it right.
我可能会让联调局介入 把他们一网打尽
Might bring the Feds in, we Title III the whole damn thing.
好嘞
Fuck, yeah.
扩大所有已识别站点的监控范围
Expand surveillance at all the sites we’ve ID’d.
我会让联调局介入
I’ll get the FBI on board.
然后你和米尔斯 可以先把T3申请表填起来了
Then you and Mills, you get a jump on those T3 applications.
嘿 等我一下 好吗? -好的
Hey, give me a sec, will you? – Yeah.
嘿 迈克
Hey, Mike.
这属于违反团契 哥们
That’s a real violation of the fellowship.
监狱里也有戒酒互助会 希望你能继续参加
Well, there’s programs in prison. I hope you stick with it.
你去死吧
Fuck you, man.
他无法接受这件事
He didn’t take that so well.

Hey…
是我
It’s me.
什么事 阿曼多?
What is it, Amado?
我在想你之前说的话
I was thinking about what you said.
你是对的
You were right.
我从没选择
I never chose.
但这与你或者安娜无关 只是 我…
It wasn’t about you, or Anna. It’s just, I…
见鬼 我该怎么解释呢?
Fuck, how do I explain?
我一直都在干着不合法的营生
I’ve always stood on the outside of things.
这我知道
I know that.
阿曼多 我曾经是你的妻子
I was married to you, Amado.
听着 我该挂了
Look, I should go…
好吧 再见
Yeah. Goodbye.
天啊 看看谁来了!
Fuck. Look who’s here!
嘿 别让这家伙帅气的发型 把你们给骗了
Hey, don’t let this dude’s pretty hair fool you.
王八蛋…
Son of a bitch…
卡里略先生 你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know what I do, Mr. Carrillo?
知道
Yes, sir.
您是那个决定谁会当总统的人
You decide who gets to be president.
那你的人为什么要拦着我的飞机?
So why are your men blocking my plane?
不 我只是想确保
No, no. I just wanted to make sure
您能拿到您感兴趣的那些地的地契
you got the deeds to the land you were interested in.

Here.
地是您的了 免费赠送
Yours, free of charge.
这是基♥督♥教世界中 人们最常说的谎言之一
A phrase that’s one of the more frequently told lies in Christendom.
我想再跟您谈一次
I want another conversation,
不过得等我准备好给您的商业建议书
once I’m ready to make you a business proposal.
无意冒犯…
No offense…
但我不确定你我的业务怎么会有交集
but I’m not sure how our businesses could intersect.
您在蒂华纳拥有的赛道
The racetrack you own in Tijuana
为阿里兰诺费利斯兄弟 洗了几百万的钱
launders millions for the Arellano Felix brothers.
我跟他们是同行
I’m in the same business they are.
你的合伙人呢?
Where’s your partner?
他走了 现在只有我了
He’s gone. It’s just me now.
意见不合?
Difference of opinion?
做事方法 还有愿景都不合
Of method. And vision.
我知道等您跟美国人
I know what happens to this place
达成的贸易协议生效时 这个地方会发生什么变化
when the trade deal you made with the Americans goes into effect.
我知道边境将会变成什么 您也一样
I know what this border can be, and so do you.
欢迎来到华雷斯 汉克先生
Welcome to Juárez, Mr. Hank.
你还好吗? -我挺好
You good? – Yeah, I’m good.
嘿 是我 什么事?
Hey, it’s me. What’s up?
我刚刚接到墨西哥联邦特工的电♥话♥
Well, I just got a call from the Mex feds.
拉斐尔阿吉拉尔 今晚在河对岸被人枪杀了
Rafael Aguilar was shot dead across the river tonight.
不知道是谁干的
No word on who pulled the trigger.
你我都知道是谁干的
We both know who did it.
是呀
Yeah.
阿曼多开始行动了
Amado made his move.
他来找那笔钱的时候 我们会在这里等着他
We’ll be waiting for him when he comes looking for that cash.
太好了!
Fuck!
明天见 长官 -干得漂亮 明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow, sir. – Good work. See you then.
那天晚上在互助会上 我确实谈了我哥哥的事
I did talk about my brother the other night at that meeting.
我讲了他的事情
I told his story.
或者说至少我尝试了
Or at least I tried to.
我很为你高兴
I’m glad.
你应该多聊聊他
You should do it more.
不光是以卧底的身份 出席戒酒互助会时
Not just when you’re undercover at an AA meeting.
是呀
Yeah. – Mmm.
她是妓♥女♥吗?
She a prostitute?
她才14岁
She’s fourteen.
你见过她没有?
Have you seen her or not?
看着眼生
Doesn’t look familiar.
我们去看一下那几具尸体 确认一下 你都大老远跑来了 对吗?
Let’s check the others to make sure. You came all this way, right?
上周两个制冷装置都断电了
Power went out in both refrigeration units last week…
弄得一团糟
Fucking mess.
她们在这儿
There they are.
她们是被谋杀的?
They were murdered?
很可能是
Yeah, probably.
她们是什么人?
Who were they?
没有身份证明
No ID.
很可能是妓♥女♥
Whores, probably.
如果见到她就给我打电♥话♥
Call me if she shows up.
没问题
Sure thing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!