Thank you, everyone.
如果你们有任何问题 就告诉我
If you have any questions, you let me know.
跟我想象中的不一样
Doesn’t look how I pictured it.
走吧 哥们
Let’s go, man.
不能让那个高级白♥痴♥久等
Can’t keep this fancy prick waiting, right?
看看这地方呀
Look at this place.
简直是罗马城♥堡♥!
Fucking Roman castle!
有了这 你还要求什么?
What else could you want?
我们来把这地方变漂亮吧!
Now let’s make this place look nice!
听说你回了趟锡那罗亚州
Heard you went back to Sinaloa.
有家事要处理
Family stuff.
我出生的地方离这里才几公里
I was born a couple miles from here.
就跟那里一样
Place just like that.
不谈那个了
Fuck that.
看看我现在的样子
Look at me now.
看看这个混♥蛋♥呀
Check out this motherfucker.
当有人问我墨西哥的问题在哪里时
When people ask me what’s wrong with Mexico,
这就是我会想到的面孔
this is the face I see.
卡洛斯汉克冈萨雷斯 人称“教师”
Carlos Hank Gonzalez was known as El Profesor.
他最早是一个乡村教师
He started life as a rural school teacher
并以卖♥♥糖为副业来维持生计
selling candy on the side to make ends meet.
不过 他在穷途上没待多久
He didn’t stay poor for long.
墨西哥由革命制度党统治
The PRI ran Mexico,
而汉克很擅长通关系、卖♥♥人情
and Hank had a gift for cutting deals and trading favors.
他在党内的地位迅速攀升
He moved through party ranks like a freight train,
成为墨西哥市市长 州长 再到内阁秘♥书♥长♥
serving as mayor of Mexico City, governor, cabinet secretary.
但不知怎的 他还抽出时间
But somehow, Hank found time
打造了一个金融和货运帝国
to start a banking and transportation empire.
你会觉得 一个积累了数亿美元财富的…
You’d think a career politician amassing a fortune
塔埃萨航♥空♥公♥司♥
…职业政♥治♥家会遭到别人♥质♥疑
worth hundreds of millions might raise some awkward questions.
一个贫穷的政♥治♥家
A politician who is poor…
不是个称职的政♥治♥家
is a poor politician.
他真的说过这话 必须承认 这句话很上口
He really said that. Gotta admit, it’s a good line.
几十年来 他引导着革命制度党 左右着该党的每一个决定
For decades, he guided the PRI, shaping every decision the party made.
总统换了一任又一任 汉克却屹立不倒
Presidents came and went, but Hank stayed.
他就是制度腐♥败♥的体现
The embodiment of institutional corruption.
所有的好处都是他捞 麻烦却一点不沾边
He got all the perks and none of the bullshit.
总统拿到了总统饰带 可卡洛斯汉克掌握着实权
The president got the pretty sash, but Carlos Hank had the power.
我的业务组正在华雷斯进行一些采购
My business group is making some purchases in Juárez.
你们拥有几块我们感兴趣的土地
You own several lots of land we’re interested in.
那些土地未经开♥发♥ 不过我们还是会出合理的价格的
They haven’t been developed, but we’ll still pay a fair price.
我很想帮您
We’d like to help you out,
可那些土地我们是要派大用场的
but we have big plans for that land.
是吗?
Really?
到目前为止 这些“大用场” 就是一个贫民窟
So far, those “big plans” have amounted to a slum
和一个鸡肉加工厂
and a chicken processing plant.
汉克集团正在向华雷斯扩张
The Hank Group is expanding into Juárez.
我们“正在向社区拓展”
We’re “moving into the neighborhood.”
我知道你们俩 控制着当地的某些商业利益
I know you two control certain local commercial interests.
今后 我希望你们谨慎操作那项业务
Going forward, I expect that business will be done discretely.
任何有碍我的利益的情况 都是不能允许的
Any complications to my interests are unacceptable.
谢谢了 老板! 你这里的啤酒是全华雷斯最冰的
Thank you, chief! You’ve got the coldest beer in Juárez.
两位
Gentlemen…
希望你们能给那些地报个好价钱
Come up with a price for that land.
你一句话都不打算说吗?
You ever gonna say anything?
应该在他想要的那些地上 征收“混♥蛋♥税”
Should put an “asshole tax” on that land he wants.
也许那个高级白♥痴♥ 可以用他拥有的火车之类的…
Maybe the fancy prick moves our stuff north…
把我们的货送去北面
on all those trains and shit he owns.
我们的生意不够大 不值得他费神
Our business isn’t big enough to make it worth his time.
利润不在那里
The margins aren’t there. – Ah.
他要加入北美自♥由♥贸易协议 这将会对边境造成很大的影响
He’s buying into NAFTA. What it’s gonna do to this border…
那事八字还没一撇呢
Shit’s not even a real thing yet.
如果有他介入 就会实现
If he’s moving in, it will be.
边境 艾尔帕索/华雷斯
瓦尔铁拉二手车场
正在接近目标
Approaching now.
我看到他了
I see him.
好了 各位 好戏开始了
All right, boys. Here we go.
你好吗 哥们?
What’s up, man?
你好吗 哥们?
What’s up, man?
准备好了吗 兄弟? -准备好了
Ready to do this, brother? – I am.
商业驾照带了吗? -当然
Bring your CDL? – Sure did.
等着 我去找老大来
Sit tight. I’ll grab the boss.
车♥库♥旁有两个人 没看见武器
Two by the garage. No weapons visible.
来得正是时候
Right on time.
那车的底盘都快刮到地面了
Fucker’s practically scraping the ground.
克里斯!
Chris!
这是我的哥们克里斯 人很靠谱 他想找活干
This is my buddy, Chris. Solid dude. He’s looking to put in some work.
迈克说你是开长途的 -断断续续开了约十年了
Mike says you drive long haul. – Off and on for about ten years.
没有犯罪记录? -一点没有
Got a clean sheet? – I do. Spotless.
你开哪种车? -主要是肯沃斯 T600型
What kind of rig? – Kenworths, mostly. Anteaters.
我们的东西是跟合法的货一起走的
We move our shit with legit loads.
有真的提单 万一你被警♥察♥拦下时能用上
Real bills of lading. Helps if you get pulled over.
我从没被警♥察♥拦下过
I don’t get pulled over.
货物是封好箱的 不到目的地 绝不能打开后箱门
We pack the cargo. You don’t open the back until you get to the destination, ever.
明白
Understood.
迈克说你很不错 我们看看你的表现吧 别搞砸了
Mike says you’re cool. Let’s see how you do. Don’t fuck up.
跑了几圈之后 我可能会把你手上的勒巴伦买♥♥走
After a couple of runs, I might take that LeBaron off your hands.
出个价吧 -好的
Make me an offer. – All right.
好吧
All right.
见鬼
God damn it.
要抽一根吗 哥们?
Want one, man?
克雷斯蒙货运公♥司♥
算了
Nah.
我老婆在劝我戒烟呢
My old lady’s on me to quit.
我得复印一下你的商业驾照 -没问题
Need to make a copy of your CDL. – Yeah. Sure thing.
你没事吧 哥们?
You good, bro?
我要嘘嘘
Gotta pay the water bill.
这附近有解决的地方吗?
Some place around here I could hit the head?
就在那里
Right there.
搞什么呢?我们上不上啊?
What the fuck? Are we going in?
请忽视信♥号♥♥ 不要离开原位
10-22.10-22. Do not break position.
两辆白面包车沿阿♥拉♥米达大道 往南去了 得州车牌 跟踪他们
Two white vans headed south on Alameda. Texas plates. Tail ’em.
请忽视信♥号♥♥ 原地待命 重复一遍 原地待命
10-22. Hold positions. I repeat, hold your position.
两辆白面包车 得州车牌 沿阿♥拉♥米达大道往南去了 跟上他们
Two white vans, Texas plates, headed south on Alameda. Get on them, now.
一切都好吗? -都好
Everything cool? – Yeah.
得把这车开到后面去
Bad boy’s gotta be moved around back.
钥匙在车里 上吧 哥们
Keys are inside. Go for it, man.
待命 准备出击
Stand by to go in.
他会开那玩意吗? -你开玩笑吧?当然不会
Can he drive that thing? – You kidding me? Fuck no.
待命 准备行动
Be ready to roll. Stand by.
这算什么?驾驶考试?
What is this? A driving test?
你得在上面待很久 不如先熟悉一下
You’ll be spending a lot of time in there. Might as well get used to it.
你没事吧 哥们?
You okay, man?
哥们 我不能骗你 我搞砸了
Man, I can’t lie to you. I fucked up.
昨晚我很紧张
Last night, I was nervous.
我真的很想今天能顺顺利利…
I really wanted today to go smooth and…
我的脑子冷静不下来
had that rat running around in my skull,
于是我犯错了
and I slipped.
我喝了一杯酒
I had a drink.
真糟糕 哥们 我很遗憾
Shit, man. I’m sorry.
嘿 一切都会过去
Hey, this too shall pass.
明天又是全新的一天 对吗?
Tomorrow’s another day, right?
不过现在 克里斯 我需要你把车开起来
But right now, I need you to move this fucking rig, Chris.
你之前说 你是开肯沃斯T600的 对吗?
You said you drove a Kenworth T600, right?
有后弯式前轴的那款?
The one with the set-back front axle?
嘿 佛明 过来一下好吗?
Hey, Fernie, come here, will you?
拜托 该死!
Come on. God damn it!
怎么回事 哥们?
What the fuck’s going on, man?
我能应付 你们别动
I got this. Hold your positions.
你♥他♥妈♥的在跟谁说话呢?
Who the fuck are you talking to?
重复一遍 你们别动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!