会不会是…
Could it be…
请恕我直言… 她会不会是跟某个男友在一起?
with all due respect… that she’s with a boyfriend?
也许是跟朋友们出去玩了
Maybe she went off with friends.
特蕾莎不是那样的人
Teresa’s not like that.
我带你去看看
Let me show you.
你看
Look.
这条裙子…
This dress…
是为下个月 她的15岁生日派对准备的
For her quinceañera next month. – Hmm.
为了买♥♥这条裙子 特蕾莎存了好几个月的钱
Teresa saved up for months to buy this dress.
马上就是她的生日派对了 她不会在这个时候离家出走的
She wouldn’t run away now, with her party so close.
嗯 是不会
No, definitely not.
所以 那个…
That’s why, well…
我…
I, uh…
塔皮亚警官
Officer Tapia.
我知道规矩
I know how things work.
请叫我维克多
Just Victor, please.
听着…
Look…
我得去上班了
I have to report for my shift.
但我会四处打听一下的 我保证
But I’ll ask around, I promise.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
我只是想找到她…
I just want her found…
当然 -嗯…
Of course. – Uh…
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
好的 谢谢你过来
Yes, thank you for coming.
对了!
Oh!
等一下 先别走
Wait. Before you leave.
你会需要这个的
You’ll need this.

Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了?
What’s up?
你终于来了 我还以为你被人打劫了呢
There he is. Thought maybe you got mugged or something.
我在等一个警♥察♥
I was waiting for a cop…
结果你却出现了
but then you showed up.
兄弟 我估计你有麻烦了
Guess you’re fucked, bro.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
小声点 哥们 我很累
Keep it quiet, man. My ass is tired.
是吗?
Is that right?
你去死吧 罗格里奥
Fuck you, Rogelio.
这破事…
What the fuck is this?
乐队演奏
Let the band play!
老大!
Boss!
老大!我不知道你今天会回来
Boss! Didn’t know you were getting home today.
这还用你说 混♥蛋♥
You don’t say, asshole.
你想来瓶啤酒 庆祝一下吗?
You want a beer? To celebrate.
你喜欢你的房♥子吗?
How do you like your house?
很酷吧?
Pretty cool, right?
我累了 曼尼
I’m tired, Manny.
叫他们都滚
Tell them to fuck off.
没问题 听你吩咐 老大
Sure. You got it, boss.
嘿 你们几个混♥蛋♥!派对结束了!
Hey, you fuckers! Party’s over!
老大
Boss.
有人给你打了一堆电♥话♥ 是一个叫…马里索尔的女士
You got several calls from a lady… called Marisol?
是我 对不起 我出去跑业务了…
It’s me. Sorry, been away on business.
阿曼多 听着…
Amado, listen…
怎么了?
What?
是安娜…
It’s about Anna.
她没事吧?
Is she okay?
锡那罗亚州
医生怎么说…
What did the doctors say?
说是哮喘反应
That it was an asthmatic reaction.
她以前也有过那种反应的
She had those before.
没这次厉害
Not like this.
他们说那是造成她呼吸窘迫的原因
Said it’s what triggered the respiratory attack.
她当时害怕吗?
Was she scared?
对不起
Sorry…
是夏天发生的事吧?
That was last summer…
是的
Yes.
你上次见过她之后 她长大了很多
She grew a lot since you last saw her.
对不起 我错过了葬礼
I’m sorry I missed the burial.
你当时在哪儿?
Where were you?
监狱
Prison.
你能带我去她的坟地吗?
Can you take me to see where she’s buried?
不行 你得自己一个人去
No. You’ll have to go on your own.
你需要钱吗?
You need some money?
付牧师的费用…还有所有其他费用
To cover the priest… all the rest of it?
你每月寄给我的钱足够付那些了
What you send every month covered it.
我们从没选择 不是吗?
We never really chose, did we?
我们从没选择成为一家人 一个真正的家庭
We never chose to be a family. A real one.
也没选择不成为一家人
Never chose not to be one, either.
我们只是这样耗着
We just went along.
也许上帝就是因为这个 才把她从我们身边带走的
Maybe that’s why God took her from us.
我们不配拥有她
We didn’t deserve her.
如果你饿了 厨房♥里有吃的
There’s food in the kitchen if you’re hungry.
慢点开车 这里附近住着老年人呢
Take it slow. Old folks live in this neighborhood.
我可以放你一马 你觉得呢?
I could give you a hand. As you wish…
好 这样可以
Okay, that works.
走吧 朋友
Get outta here, friend.
在上世纪90年代初 得克萨斯艾尔帕索的警♥察♥
In the early ’90s, a police officer in El Paso, Texas,
不算加班费 一个月能赚大约2千美金
made about $2,000 a month before overtime.
走过斯坦顿街大桥到对华雷斯…
Walk across the Stanton Street Bridge to Juárez…
日安
Good day.
…也就两三百米远
…just a few yards away,
那里的警♥察♥每月只赚150美金
a cop made $150 a month.
他给了我们什么? -给…
What’d he have? – Here…
那还是把部分钱上交给上级前的收入
That’s before kicking money up to his commanding officer.
等等!那天的玉米卷饼怎么样?
Wait! What about the burritos the other day?
还行 我们走吗? -好的
Fine. We going? – Yeah.
在墨西哥 警♥察♥们别无选择 只能另找途径来维持生计
In Mexico, police have no choice but to make ends meet another way.
慢一点 明白吗?
Slowly, eh?
也就是说 在像华雷斯市这样的地方 警♥察♥们不会破案
Which means, in a place like Ciudad Juárez, cops don’t solve crimes.
而是犯案
They commit them.
今晚一起去喝啤酒吧?
We grabbing a beer tonight?
不行啊 哥们
Can’t, man…
下班后我还有事要做
Got some shit to do after work.
好了 各位 欢迎加入“尼桑行动”
All right, fellas, welcome to Operation Nissan.
过去的四个月里 我们在调查 华雷斯毒贩运送可♥卡♥因♥的事
Last four months, we been working Juárez crews crossing coke.
他们多数会先用尼桑300S 后备箱的货把底盘压得很低
Mostly using Nissan 300s riding low from the weight in the trunk.
这帮蠢货听说过气压避震系统吗?
These dipshits ever heard of air shocks?
所以我们抓不到有脑子的毒贩
That’s why we don’t catch the smart ones.
下午3点 我们将跟 华雷斯贩毒团伙的头碰面
3:00 p.m., we’re making contact with the Juárez crew chief,
拥有一个二手车场
owns a used car lot.
好了 我会假扮货车司机
All right, I’m a truck driver,
他们雇我在哥伦比亚毒贩来拿货时 帮他们把货送过去
hired on to haul coke for the Colombians wherever they’re making pickups.
我会佩戴窃听装置
Now, I’ll be wired up.
我的团队会在现场监视 两支艾尔帕索警局的小组负责后援
My team will be monitoring, backed up by two marked units of El Paso PD.
我们要面对的是常规情况 枪♥支♥、大♥麻♥、坏人、一两百公斤货
We’re looking at the usual here. Guns, dope, bad guys, one, maybe 200 keys.
能抓住多少人? -五个 最多六个
How many arrests? – Five or six, tops.
动手的暗号♥呢? -我会问他们要烟
Go sign? – I’ll ask for a smoke.
布雷斯林探员一给出信♥号♥♥ 我就会通过无线电发出指令
On Agent Breslin’s signal, I’ll send out the radio call.
我们就上去逮捕他们
We move in, make the arrests.
我不想把对方吓跑 所以监视行动不要太明显
Now, I don’t want anybody getting spooked. Let’s keep a light touch on surveillance.
我们要确保没有失误
We’re going to do this thing right.
截获阿曼多卡里略的可♥卡♥因♥
Grab some of Amado Carrillo’s coke
就能阻碍这些家伙交易
and put some of these guys on ice.
我得到的情报是 在华雷斯掌权的是拉斐尔阿吉拉尔
My intel is Rafael Aguilar calling shots in Juárez.
他才是那里的幕后策划 -这个嘛…
He’s the brains down there. – Yeah, well…
我听说的不是这样
I heard different.
如果卡里略是掌权者 他怎么会刚在监狱里待了三个月?
If Carrillo’s the man, why’d he just spend three months in lockup?
我在海关的兄弟听说 卡里略是给军方的巡逻队抓到的
My buddy in customs heard Carrillo was picked up by a fucking army patrol.
听上去不像是“老大”的样子
Don’t feel like a “boss” look to me.
谢谢各位

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!