Let’s go!
他死了 -带上他
He’s dead. – Grab him.
糟糕
Fuck.
该死!
Fuck!
别管他了 我们走!
Leave him. Let’s go, let’s go!
快走!
Let’s go!
展开 用力!
Bring it out and
用力!摆起来 姑娘们!
hut! Hut! Jive, girls!
后退
Walk it back.
箭步蹲 用力!踢腿!
Down lunge, hut, hut! Kicking!
把钱分了
Divide the cash.
给队长留2千美金
Put aside two grand for the Captain.
那个死掉的小子呢?
What about the kid back there?
路易斯自己不小心
Luis fucked up.
怎么了 罗格里奥…
What, Rogelio?
他在什么地方有家人吗?
Did he have a family?
我觉得有个女朋友
A girlfriend, I think.
在奇瓦瓦州
In Chihuahua.
给她送点钱过去
Get some money to her.
好的
Okay.
一旦我们开始一一揭露他们的罪行
Our pals across the river got some bad news coming their way,
河对岸的朋友们就会日子不好过了
once we start tearing their shit down one by one.
艾尔帕索警局已经了解了最新情况 我们明天早上会一起开个简会
El Paso PD’s up to speed. We’ll have a briefing tomorrow morning.
今晚进行得还行吗?感觉好吗? -是的 长官
Go okay tonight? Feel good? – Yes, sir.
很好 干得好 去休息吧 -长官…
All right, good work. Get some rest. – Sir…
今天的通讯记录里 有阿曼多卡里略富恩迪斯的消息吗?
Those wire transcripts today, anything on Amado Carrillo Fuentes?
没有 已经有段时间没他的消息了
No. No, nothing for a while now.
沃尔特 你跟的这小子消失了
Your boy’s disappeared, Walt.
也许你对他穷追不舍的热乎劲
Maybe your giant fucking hard-on for him
把他吓得躲进奇瓦瓦州的山区里了
scared him off into the hills of Chihuahua.
是呀 有可能
Yeah, maybe.
嘿 米尔斯 有25美分的硬币吗?
Hey, Mills, you got any quarters?
奇瓦瓦州 帕拉尔市 第四社会改造中心
丹妮拉? -嘿!
Dani? – Hey!
嗨 今天的工作顺利吗?
Hey, how was work?
部门会议开个没完了
Ugh, department meeting wouldn’t end.
不好意思 我身上一股烟味
Sorry I smell like an ashtray. – Mmm.
我可没抱怨噢
Hey, I didn’t say a thing.
看看这个
Check this out.
赚到了!
I fuckin’ scored!
我的天 看看这些硬币 又圆又亮
My God, look at them, so shiny and round.
够我们洗三四次衣服的了
I’m talkin’ three, four loads, easy.
我们可以同时用两个烘干机
We could run two dryers at the same time.
是呀 想怎样就怎样 说不定还能洗浴巾
Yeah, sky’s the limit. Maybe even do towels.
你真是我的英雄!这是实打实的进展
Oof. My hero! This is real progress.
你等的东西今天来了吗? -没有 谢谢你重新激起我的失望感
Did your thing come today? – No, but thanks for reminding me.
老实说 你查看了几次邮箱?
Be honest with me, how many times did you check the mailbox?
不管命运如何安排 我都愿意接受
I’m prepared to accept whatever path the universe presents.
是呀 因为你是那种认命的人
Oh, yeah, ’cause you’re the path-accepting type.
你的卧底任务怎么样了?
How was your undercover thing?
还不错 就是烟抽得有点多
It wasn’t bad, other than all the cigarettes.
是吗?对你来说吗?
Oh, yeah? For you?
那些故事让你感到压抑吗?
Is it depressing, the stories?
没上周那么糟 不过我马上就能抓到目标了
Not as bad as it was last week. But I’m making the arrest soon.
你为这个被你利用的家伙 感到难过吗…
Do you feel bad at all for this guy you’re working…
他叫什么来着?迈克?
What’s his name? Was it Mike?
他是个成年人 这是他自己选的路
Well, he’s a big boy. He made his choices.
没错 让迈克和他的选择见鬼去吧
Yeah, fuck Mike and his choices.
这就对了
There you go.
嘿 你今晚谈到你哥哥了吗?
Hey, you end up talking about your brother tonight?
我发言了 但我只是瞎编了点东西
I spoke, but I just made some shit up.
奇瓦瓦州 华雷斯市
加60 关掉…
Add sixty and close it…
看看谁回来了!
Look who’s home!
见鬼 哥们…
Fuck, man…
怎么 监狱里没剃须刀吗?
What, they don’t have razor blades in the joint?
嘿 我是不是本该去接你的?
Hey, was I supposed to pick you up?
有人应该去的
Someone was.
结果呢? -结果?
And? – And?
混♥蛋♥…
Well, asshole…
你怎么这么久才把我弄出来? 我他妈的被关了三个月
What took so long, man? I was inside for three fucking months.
手续比较复杂
It’s a whole thing.
不至于吧? -真的
You don’t say. – Really.
得找到合适的人贿赂
Had to find the right guy to pay.
那个需要时间的 我发誓
Takes time, believe me…
嘿 没人叫你被抓呀
Hey, no one told you to get caught.
你这年纪 不适合玩兵抓贼的游戏了吧?
Aren’t you too old for that shit?
出去
Get lost.
对了 生意怎么样?
And? How’s business?
很不错 -是吗?
Great. – Yeah?
一周能往艾尔帕索运两三票货
Moving loads into El Paso two, three times a week.
再把钱运回来 没遇到任何耽搁
Running cash back. Didn’t miss a beat.
很好 给我们在那里 找到新仓库了吗?
Good, good. Find us some new warehouses over there?
就是我们之前谈过的…
The shit we talked about… – Uh…
那行不通
Yeah, that didn’t work out.
多找仓库就意味着目标更大 有更多的钱花在租金上
More spots just means more exposure, more money on rent.
我们需要把货分开存放
We need to spread shit out, keep things separate.
阿曼多 现在的做法有效 把货放在华雷斯挺好 何必改变呢?
Our thing works. Juárez works, Amado. Like a motherfucker. So why change it?
该死的
Damn it.
如果整个项目拴在一条绳上 一出事就会全部玩完
If the whole operation connects, the whole thing can go down.
我们会被抓的 -听着…
It’s gonna get us caught. – Look…
你只需要操心运货的事 还有别再坠机就行
You just worry about transpo. And not crashing our planes.
来吧 喝一杯
Come on, have a fucking drink.
下次再喝吧
Next time.
那至少让我给你一份小礼物 欢迎你回来
Hey, ‘least let me give you a little “welcome home” present…

There you go.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
女王阁下为小事操心过度了
Queen got her panties in a bunch.
好了吗?
Is it ready? – Mmm-hmm.
我尝尝
Let’s see.
冷掉了吗?
Did it get cold?
没 挺好的
No, it’s fine.
昨晚进行得怎么样?
How’d it go last night?
别问
Don’t ask.
钱在罐子里
Money’s in the thing. – Mmm-hmm.
你马上要去上班吗?
Going in soon?
维克多
Victor.
怎么了? -你马上要去上班吗?
What’s up? – Going in soon?
是的
Yeah.
路上顺便去一下巴拉甘太太家
Stop by Mrs. Barragan’s on your way.
去干吗?
What for?
我跟她说你上班时会顺路去一下
Told her you’d stop by on your way to work.
见鬼 我得告诉你多少遍 别替我做安排
God damn it. How many times have I said don’t make plans for me?
见鬼
God damn it.
万一她爱上了我怎么办?
What if she’s fallen in love with me?
想跟我私奔去阿卡普尔科怎么办?
And wants to run away together to Acapulco?
把咖啡罐留下就行
Just leave the coffee tin.
我不会去她家的
I’m not gonna go see her.
华雷斯城警局
早上好 巴拉甘太太
Good morning, Mrs. Barragan.
谢谢你来见我 塔皮亚警官
Thank you for coming to see me, Officer Tapia.
拜托 叫我维克多就行
Please, just Victor.
请进来吧
Come in, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
她叫特蕾莎
Her name is Teresa.
她是你的外甥女? -是的
She’s your niece? – Yes.
自从去年我妹妹生病之后 她就一直跟我住
She’s been living with me since last year, when my sister got sick.
她已经四天没回家了…
She hasn’t been home in over four days…
不会吧
You don’t say.
我不知道还能怎么办
I don’t know what else to do.
我给警♥察♥局打了三次电♥话♥
I called the police three times.
他们从没派人来过
They never came.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!