基于真实事件改编
特定场景 角色 名字 事件 场所等等
根据剧情需要做了合理修改
飞呀 你这该死的…
Come on, you motherfucker…
别这样
Don’t do this.
老大 你在吗?
You out there, boss?
请回话 老大?
Come in, boss. Boss?
等一下!
Hold on!
糟糕 不要
Fuck. No!
该死 不要啊
Fuck! No!
我要坠机了 再说一遍 我要坠机了
I’m going down. Repeat. I’m going down.
东南方向约11公里
Seven miles, southeast.
在飞机跑道东南方向约11公里 再说一遍 我要坠机了
Seven miles southeast of the airstrip. Repeat. I’m going down.
可恶
Fuck.
完了完了…
Fuck, fuck, fuck…
老大?
Boss?

Yeah.
快装好了 老大
Almost loaded up, boss.
很好
Good.
飞机怎么办?
What about the plane?
埋了
Bury it.
你们几个带铲子了吗?
Have you brought shovels, assholes?
我是跟你开玩笑的 曼尼
I’m fucking with you, Manny.
好吧
Oh.
那是什么?
What’s that?
老大 你还找了其他人来帮忙?
You call for more help, boss?
天啊
Holy shit.
赶紧上车
Get in the fucking trucks.
我们走 快走!
Let’s go. Let’s go! Let’s go.
快点
Come on!
不管了…
Fuck this…
快啊!
Come on!
下午好 各位 你们好吗?
Good afternoon, guys. What’s up?
卡车里有一个我找到的包 里面大约有7万美金…
Inside the pickup, there’s a bag I found. Almost seventy grand in it…
也许你们的人能用得上
Maybe your men can use it.
买♥♥新制♥服♥
New uniforms…
出去乐一晚
A night out…
我的飞机 你们也可以拿去…
There’s my plane, too, if you want it.
你被军方逮捕了
I’m putting you under military arrest…
我们会把你送到最近的监狱去
and transporting you to the nearest prison.
我父亲曾经告诉我
My father used to tell me…
“如果你有嗓子 却不发出声音 那要它干吗?”
“What’s the point in having a voice if you don’t use it?”
所以 我以前会问很多问题
So, I used mine to ask a lot of questions.
我小的时候 老师告诉我们 地球一直都在转动
When I was a kid, the teacher told us the earth is always spinning.
我不相信
I didn’t believe her
因为她没法解释 为什么我感觉不到东西在移♥动♥
because she couldn’t explain why I didn’t feel anything move.
说我是在干扰课堂
Told me I was being a distraction.
老实说 她不是个好老师 但她没有说错
To be honest, she was a shitty teacher but she was right.
确实有力量在左右着我们
There are forces moving us.
掌控着我们的生活 而我们却没意识到
Shaping our lives that we’re not aware of.
我们中的某些人 试图弄明白这些力量是怎样运作的
Some of us try to figure out how they work.
有些人提出了异议…
Some of us use our voice…
在上世纪90年代初
When the ’90s began,
阿曼多卡里略富恩迪斯 只是个中流毒枭
Amado Carrillo Fuentes was just a mid-level narco.
是以前费利斯加拉多手下的 中尉中的一个
One of several former lieutenants of Félix Gallardo,
他们后来纷纷自立门户、和平共处
who formed new organizations that coexisted peacefully.
而我们其他人 则正处于全球化经济爆发的边缘
And the rest of us, we were on the brink of a globalized economy
这种经济模式将为所有人带来繁荣
that would deliver prosperity for all.
一切都有条理可循
Things made sense.
几年之后 所有这一切都变得面目全非
A few years later, all that would be turned on its fucking head.
相信我 那些改变我们绝对感受到了
And trust me, those changes, they were ones we felt.
有人问我这段经历中最难的是什么
Someone was asking me what the hardest part about this has been.
得克萨斯州 艾尔帕索 三个月后
对我来说 就是放下过去
You know, for me, it’s just been letting go.
敞开心扉…
You know, opening up…
我长大的那个房♥子…
House I grew up in, it…
一直都令人觉得压抑 好像每天都有人在踩你的胸口
It always felt like someone was stepping on your chest. Every day.
就好像你在走钢丝 随时都可能会有厄运降临
Like you were walking a tightrope, and at any second, shit could just go off.
不幸会爆发
Explode.
但我很幸运 因为我有个哥哥
But I was lucky because I had my brother.
我们是两个人 所以可以相依为命
There were two of us, so we had each other.
至少在我15岁前是这样
At least till I was 15.
然后 有一天 他来告诉我说他要走了
Then one day, he came and told me he was leaving.
说他要去参军 而且想进入执法部门
Said he was joining the army and wanted to get into law enforcement.
基本上就是要远走高飞了
Basically get the fuck out of Dodge.
不久之后 他就走了
Pretty soon after that, he was gone.
然后就剩下我孤零零的一个人
And then I was all alone,
每时每刻都很愤怒
and angry all the time.
唯有我喝酒的时候
The only time that I felt like
感觉那只脚不再踩在我的胸口
that foot got off my chest was when I drank.
于是 我就喝酒
And so, I drank.
不停地喝 然后…
It’s just what I did, and…
“放下过去”看似很容易
I guess letting go seems like it’d be pretty easy,
但并非如此
but, um… it’s not.
我也不知道 我只是…
I don’t know. I just…
我只是得继续尝试放手
I just have to keep trying to figure it out.
我会继续努力的
And I’ll keep trying.
总之 谢谢大家的聆听
Anyways, thanks.
你已经很久没分享过了
Been a while since you shared.
是呀 我只是听了你的意见 重整旗鼓
Yeah, I was just taking your advice and doing the work.
感觉如何?
How does that feel?
他们称之为“重整旗鼓”是有原因的
They call it work for a reason.
不过你在做了 -是呀
You’re doing it, though. – Yeah.
我终于在我哥们面前引荐了你
Finally talked to my guy for you.
给你安排了个见面的机会 -是吗?
Got you a face-to-face. – Yeah?
我跟他说你很靠谱
Told him you were solid.
别让我丢人就行 这帮家伙不好惹
Just don’t make me look like a clown now. These dudes do not play.
迈克 我保证不会让你失望的
Mike, I promise you, I won’t let you down.
带上你的CDL
Bring your CDL.
你是白人 又开长途 稳操胜券
White boy long-haulers are money in the bank.
好 还有什么事吗?
All right. Anything else?
明天下午3点 到阿♥拉♥米达太阳公园停车场去
Come by the car lot on Alameda and Sun Park tomorrow at 3:00.
好的 我们到时候见 -到时候见
All right. I’ll see you then. – See you then.
嘿 迈克…
Hey, Mike…
谢谢你
Thank you.
你哥哥是爱你的 哥们
Your brother loves you, man.
那些破事不是你们任何一个人的错
Shit wasn’t on either one of you.
我们明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
哇 你的故事真感人 让我都想喝一杯了 哥们
Wow. Your story made me want to drink, man.
是吗? -非常强烈
Yeah? – Like, really badly.
我很高兴你很享受 那混♥蛋♥终于安排了会面
Well, I’m glad you enjoyed it. Fucker finally set the meet.
我们也录下来了 干得漂亮 兄弟
We got all that on tape, too. Good shit, Walt.
CDL是什么玩意?
What the fuck is a CDL?
商业驾照 货车司机的入门要求
It’s a commercial driver’s license. Truck drivers 101.
你能帮我弄到一张吧 米尔斯?
You can get me one of those, right?
我现在就给你做一张
I’ll make you up one right now.
说真的 没人想喝杯啤酒吗?
Seriously, nobody feels like a beer?
我得赶制一张乡巴佬用的驾照
I got a redneck driver’s license to make.
红灯时 停车后可左转
右拐
Go right.
沿着这条路一直走…
Down that way…
嘿 达兹 你在家吗 伙计?
Hey, Daz. Daz, you home, man?
嘿 是谁呀?
Yo, who is it?
达兹 开门 哥们
Daz, open up, bro.
兄弟 达兹是谁?
Man, who the fuck is Daz?
快上
Go, go.
快去找钱
Find the fucking money.
嘿!你去死吧
Yo! Fuck you.
快走! -走!
Go, go, go! – Go!
找到钱了!我们走吧!快走!
Got the money! Let’s roll! Go, go, go!
出去!
Out, out, out!
我们离开这里吧!
Let’s get the fuck out of here!
快离开!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!